What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I had to go to the desert yesterday for a DR appointment, everyone wearing masks, it was 106* not very comfortable weather for a rebreather, but people don’t want this virus to spread.

shaggyballs

Veteran
nope, knuckleheadbob is not not me.

just two independent guys who were able to keep our heads out of our asses as bob would say...lol

If you're a professional hitman, this is the greatest time to be alive in the history of human civilization.

LOWER EAST SIDE, Manhattan (WABC) -- Investigators say a 33-year-old tech entrepreneur was targeted and executed in his Lower East Side apartment this week and sources say there appeared to be a professional attempt to cover up the crime.

The investigation into the grisly scene stretched into a second night Wednesday at 365 East Houston St.

A woman who says she is best friends with 33-year-old Fahim Saleh said police found his body inside the $2.4 million condo Tuesday after a neighbor heard screaming and "loud noises" on Monday.

She said the neighbor called the victim's sister who checked on him and found his dismembered body in his condo. His limbs and head were stuffed in bags in the living room.

Police say the murderer used a power saw to dismember the body -- an act that was possibly interrupted when Saleh's sister called up from the street, causing the suspect to flee down the fire stairs.

The condos in the building are full-floor and the keyed elevator opens right into the apartment.

Saleh used a key fob to select his floor in the elevator Monday, but surveillance video shows a man wearing black and carrying a bag following him on and acting like he selected a different floor.

But when they arrived on the seventh floor, the man followed Saleh off, and possibly knocked him out with a taser.

Inside Saleh's living room, sources say it appeared the killer worked hard to cover their tracks, but was perhaps interrupted or got spooked before getting rid of the evidence.

Friends described him as a brash and innovative entrepreneur who started businesses in Nigeria and elsewhere in the developing world.

"I've never met anyone like him, he's always on the go, extremely positive, uplifting, the glass is half full, just a really really, good friend who's always always there for you," the victim's friend said.

Mitchell Glixon was walking his dog Tuesday when Saleh's sister ran from the building after making the disturbing discovery.

"I think people have moments of distress in their life but I don't think people have moments of grief like that," Glixon said. "That was real grief. Guttural, animalistic. She wasn't OK."

~~~

The poor girl...

Update. The murderer has been arrested. Tyrese Devon Haspil. Name is Tyrese, and the media isn't showing his mugshot or picture. Hmmm...why? lol. Clown World.

'Boogieman'

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 110018416_163473491902004_76322635995515784_n.jpg
    110018416_163473491902004_76322635995515784_n.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
when i think of a pussy (unrelated to the baby tunnel), i think of someone that is too cowardly to think of anyone but themself.

therefore, ppl that refuse to follow mask rules are indeed pussies by that token.

Cannavore

Veteran
"I have a medical condition where the mask blocks my airways"
aka im a fat boomer who made poor health choices

"I panic and hyperventilate when my face is covered"
aka i'm a pussy

"I'm immune to covid"
aka i'm a fucking dunce

"I'm limiting my exposure to other diseases in a moist mask"
aka your mask shouldn't be "moist" from standing in a goddamn line at the bank

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Canada's First 'Mask Murder'? Ontario Police Kill 73-Year-Old Man After He Refused To Comply With Local Mandate
by Tyler Durden
Fri, 07/17/2020 - 10:20

Is this Canada's first "mask murder"?

Those who keep up with coronavirus-related news in the US probably remember an incident that transpired a few months ago where a security guard at a Family Dollar store in Michigan was shot and killed after asking a customer to put on a mask. But a similar incident that occurred more than a month later, where police shot and killed a man after he refused to wear his mask, got much less attention outside of the local press.

Well, this week, Canada one of its first samples of mask-related violence when police shot and killed a man in Ontario after he refused to put on a mask.

According to the CBC, Ontario's police watchdog unit is investigating an incident where two officers shot and killed a 73-year-old man in Haliburton County on Wednesday morning. Right before the killing, the man had refused to wear a mask and allegedly assaulted a grocery store employee before driving off, according to a statement from the Ontario police that leaves out most of the details about how the shooting transpired.

Initially, police were called to a Valu-Mart in Minden, Ontario, just after 8am local time, according to OPP Sgt. Jason Folz, who spoke with the CBC.

When the suspect left the scene after officers arrived, police refrained from trying to stop him after he drove off "in the interest of public safety". Instead, they took down his license plate, and showed up at his house later.

Two officers later visited the man at his home in Minden on Indian Point Road, the SIU said.

Outside the home, an unspecified "interaction" ensued, and two police officers fired their guns at the man. The Ontario Police SIU (the unit that handles press) said that after the shooting, the officers called in "additional resources", which were brought to the area near Eagle Lake, by the village of Haliburton.

The shooting victim was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead a couple of hours later. Officers recovered a pistol and a semi-automatic rifle from the scene, but it's not clear whether the man had brandished them at the police, or whether he was unarmed during the encounter.

As of Friday, investigators have thoroughly searched the scene, and an autopsy report is expected (though the findings aren't really in doubt).

But if the man attacked the officers first, why didn't they just say that?

While the authorities were - for whatever reason - reluctant to share a complete account of the incident with the press (presumably, their story will be routed through legal before being dished out to trusted reporters), a woman who works at the Valu-Mart spoke with the CBC, and apparently filled them in.

Screen%20Shot%202020-07-17%20at%208.25.56%20AM_0.png

Tianna Frances, a worker at the Valu-Mart in Minden, said she arrived for her shift at the grocery store shortly after the incident. When she arrived, all her coworkers, and even the customers, were talking about what had just occurred.
"When I got here everyone was talking about it," Frances said. "My coworkers were a little bit shaken up, yes."
Frances was told that the man didn't want to wear a mask and she and other employees had to explain politely to other customers that an incident had happened earlier when they asked why the police were there.
"I guess he just got angry and didn't want to. We couldn't really deal with that ourselves because it's really against the rules. So we had to call the police and everything," Frances said.
Frances added that workers at her store shouldn't have to enforce the mandatory mask policy issued by the local health district. It adds too much responsibility to jobs where workers are already stretched pretty thin. The policy only just took effect this week.
"It's causing chaos," she said. "If we didn't have to force him and ... tell him that he couldn't come into the store, nothing would have happened, really. He would have got his groceries and went along with his day."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-kill-73-year-old-man-after-he-refused-comply

'Boogieman'

"I have a medical condition where the mask blocks my airways"
aka im a fat boomer who made poor health choices

"I panic and hyperventilate when my face is covered"
aka i'm a pussy

"I'm immune to covid"
aka i'm a fucking dunce

"I'm limiting my exposure to other diseases in a moist mask"
aka your mask shouldn't be "moist" from standing in a goddamn line at the bank

:laughing:

Attachments

• cover-image-coronavirus.jpg
    cover-image-coronavirus.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14

'Boogieman'

when i think of a pussy (unrelated to the baby tunnel), i think of someone that is too cowardly to think of anyone but themself.

therefore, ppl that refuse to follow mask rules are indeed pussies by that token.

When I think of pussy, anyone who lives in fear generally fits the bill. I believe in herd immunity so good luck shaming me for not wearing a mask. All were doing is delaying the inevitable.

Cannavore

Veteran
other countries are opening back up and meanwhile in the dying empire of the USA our cases are skyrocketing & we're still arguing over the efficacy of face masks slowing down particulate transmission of covid LMAO idiocracy in real time

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It just shows how many us citizens are complete morons. Like Ive always said we cant fix stupid.

'Boogieman'

that's a stupid position for at least 2 reasons

reason 1) even if you wanna think that way, less people will die if we delay the inevitable. it's the hospitals getting overwhelmed that bring up big death toll spikes. we were supposed to be trying to flatten the curve, slow it down so WAYY less people die.

don't forget sweden and other places tried that

2) that whole "herd immunity" thing isnt even settled, it might not hold water

The hospitals are not overrun where I live, that seems to only be a problem in bigger cities.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you're a professional hitman, this is the greatest time to be alive in the history of human civilization.

LOWER EAST SIDE, Manhattan (WABC) -- Investigators say a 33-year-old tech entrepreneur was targeted and executed in his Lower East Side apartment this week and sources say there appeared to be a professional attempt to cover up the crime.

The investigation into the grisly scene stretched into a second night Wednesday at 365 East Houston St.

A woman who says she is best friends with 33-year-old Fahim Saleh said police found his body inside the $2.4 million condo Tuesday after a neighbor heard screaming and "loud noises" on Monday.

She said the neighbor called the victim's sister who checked on him and found his dismembered body in his condo. His limbs and head were stuffed in bags in the living room.

Police say the murderer used a power saw to dismember the body -- an act that was possibly interrupted when Saleh's sister called up from the street, causing the suspect to flee down the fire stairs.

The condos in the building are full-floor and the keyed elevator opens right into the apartment.

Saleh used a key fob to select his floor in the elevator Monday, but surveillance video shows a man wearing black and carrying a bag following him on and acting like he selected a different floor.

But when they arrived on the seventh floor, the man followed Saleh off, and possibly knocked him out with a taser.

Inside Saleh's living room, sources say it appeared the killer worked hard to cover their tracks, but was perhaps interrupted or got spooked before getting rid of the evidence.

Friends described him as a brash and innovative entrepreneur who started businesses in Nigeria and elsewhere in the developing world.

"I've never met anyone like him, he's always on the go, extremely positive, uplifting, the glass is half full, just a really really, good friend who's always always there for you," the victim's friend said.

Mitchell Glixon was walking his dog Tuesday when Saleh's sister ran from the building after making the disturbing discovery.

"I think people have moments of distress in their life but I don't think people have moments of grief like that," Glixon said. "That was real grief. Guttural, animalistic. She wasn't OK."

~~~

The poor girl...

Update. The murderer has been arrested. Tyrese Devon Haspil. Name is Tyrese, and the media isn't showing his mugshot or picture. Hmmm...why? lol. Clown World.

Saleh's 21-year-old former personal assistant, who is expected to be charged with second-degree murder,
https://nypost.com/2020/07/17/ex-personal-assistant-arrested-in-murder-of-tech-ceo-fahim-saleh/

no ethnic solidarity= no peoplehood = no country. This is how life works, since time immemorial.

America is nothing but a land mass for international commerce and gentile labor. Social solidarity? LOL forget it.

Expect numbers to skyrocket. We all hate each other. Nobody is going to "sacrifice for the common good." There is no common good anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.