What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. J

this is the most retarded shit i've read all day.

don't worry, i just woke up and fully expect you to be outdone.

so everyone who wears a mask is out of shape/ unhealthy?

put aside your ego for one fucking moment of your life...

you're willing to endanger countless lives to get a rise out of people?

that's some low low lowlife piece of shit status type shit.

seriously, play that back in your head and ask yourself if that's how sane adults should think
No just most of you and I'd bet on it. And I'd be right. You're a fatso, aren't you? Did you want me to save you from pizza as well? Just wear your mask, it will stop most of the cheeseburgers from entering your body. French fries are small enough to slip through the sides so beware.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
You believe what your being spoon fed by MSM... not me son.... your scared as fuck and trying to act like the mask police... the media is owned by the Zionist Cartel... im 100% against this enity and all its hoax/scams against humanity.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
No just most of you and I'd bet on it. And I'd be right. You're a fatso, aren't you? Did you want me to save you from pizza as well? Just wear your mask, it will stop most of the cheeseburgers from entering your body. French fries are small enough to slip through the sides so beware.
i think you missed my main point which is:

what kind of a human being endangers countless lives just to get a rise out of ppl?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
You believe what your being spoon fed by MSM... not me son.... your scared as fuck and trying to act like the mask police... the media is owned by the Zionist Cartel... im 100% against this enity and all its hoax/scams against humanity.

it's not even a little bit difficult for a sane adult to imagine just why masks work.

go ahead, imagine youre wearing a mask (it wont hurt, i promise). now imagine if you sneeze while wearing a mask.

did your mucus/ spittle fly all over the place, or was it fairly well contained?

Mr. J

i think you missed my main point which is:

what kind of a human being endangers countless lives just to get a rise out of ppl?

I think you missed my point which is:

You don't take care of yourself and I'm not going to do it for you. My breath is the least of your worries. Your priorities need rearranging. Got it?

'Boogieman'

Fuck China, and fuck a mask.

Attachments

• trump-2020-because-fuck-you-again-trump2020-46238694.jpg
    trump-2020-because-fuck-you-again-trump2020-46238694.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 11

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I think you missed my point which is:

You don't take care of yourself and I'm not going to do it for you. My breath is the least of your worries. Your priorities need rearranging. Got it?
your scarecrow fallacy doesn't allow you to squirm out of your piece-of-shit position of endangering lives just so you can laugh at others' misfortune.

that's a pretty cool trick though, being able to pick and choose who gets infected with your germs. maybe you could teach me sometime, there are certainly people i would like to protect more than others.

btw, are you a vegan? that's pretty cool if so. i tried for awhile, but i have horrible digestion issues so i try n stick to eating meat once or twice a week, and i still eat eggs.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
once again here comes the truth...dont be scurrrrred

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold”

Muammar Gaddafi

2009 at the UN (b4 they invaded his country and assassinated him) aka Pre-Snowden era

Once you see thru the scam of the Zionist Cartel... its like shooting free throws bro.... automatic

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
since when is muamar gadaffi an expert on medical science?

wow that's a fucking reach.

are you a troll, or for real? i am honestly baffled that anyone could cite gadaffi in a debate on medicine; haha.. wow dude. just wow.

i'm brainwashed?

Mr. J

your scarecrow fallacy doesn't allow you to squirm out of your piece-of-shit position of endangering lives just so you can laugh at others' misfortune.

that's a pretty cool trick though, being able to pick and choose who gets infected with your germs. maybe you could teach me sometime, there are certainly people i would like to protect more than others.

btw, are you a vegan? that's pretty cool if so. i tried for awhile, but i have horrible digestion issues so i try n stick to eating meat once or twice a week, and i still eat eggs.
Listen because this is the last time I explain. It isn't, it never was, and it never will be my responsibility to care about your health. I'm not going to start wearing a mask anymore than I'm going to start forcing you to run on a treadmill.

No I'm not vegan. In fact, I ate a half a pound of bacon for breakfast this morning.

Cannavore

Veteran
your comparing obesity (not contagious) to a contagious virus that spreads faster among unmasked people.

7-77855_harold-thumbs-up-harold-thumbs-up-transparent.png

also just assuming everyone is fat lol

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
@mr j

his is a pandemic, a deadly virus is sweeping the world.

the worse the infection rates are, the worse the hospitals get, the higher the death rate gets.

even healthy people die of it.

just admit it, you don't care about anybody but yourself. must be a sad lonely life.

Mr. J

your comparing obesity (not contagious) to a contagious virus that spreads faster among unmasked people.

View Image

also just assuming everyone is fat lol
Being fat is one of the best ways to die of covid, not to mention heart disease and a bunch of other things, so I think it's relevant. Are you fat? I'm not assuming, I go outside and I see you people. It's an epidemic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At this point no reason to argue. Those that arent gonna ware a mask wont start because of whats said here. I will do what I think keeps me safer from catching some C-19 from some moron that doesn't care and thinks its all a conspiracy and also keep others safer.. I don't really care if they get sick. I do care if they get someone else sick. There still nothing I can do to stop there poor choices.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
since when is muamar gadaffi an expert on medical science?

wow that's a fucking reach.

are you a troll, or for real? i am honestly baffled that anyone could cite gadaffi in a debate on medicine; haha.. wow dude. just wow.

i'm brainwashed?

no your just blind to facts G...if you cant see the truth in that..no wonder your so scared... not your fault per say...but still....

HOAX... sorry to say...old people are much more prone to get scared from MSM...facts 100% You're raised and bred in an environment of fear

John Wayne brodie...all day ...all night

Covid 19 just reeks of pure Zionist SCUM

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i don't like calling ppl names, but at this point i think youre right hammerhead... no point in arguing with these retards. they skip when we make a good point, or latch onto meanigless tangents to try "ha gotcha" moments.

i have yet to see a single anti masker or antivaxxer make a good point, one that isnt easily refuted with a thirty second google search.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
put your mask on bro.... you have nothing else to say ... until the next Hoax...Adios

btw...this scam will all be over after the Election ...that is unless Biden wins... Yikes

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
soo.... you think the virus isn't real?

again... i'm the brainwashed one?

(fuck i just can't stay away. at least it's practice)

Amynamous

once again here comes the truth...dont be scurrrrred

“Today there is swine flu. Perhaps tomorrow there will be fish flu, because sometimes we produce viruses by controlling them. It is a commercial business. Capitalist companies produce viruses so that they can generate and sell vaccinations. That is very shameful and poor ethics. Vaccinations and medicine should not be sold”

Once you see thru the scam of the Zionist Cartel... its like shooting free throws bro.... automatic

Lol diaper will save u from your imagination.. no mask 4 life.. Im on my John Wayne vibe.
Plus most of us had the zionist flu back in Dec/Jan

HOAX... sorry to say...old people are much more prone to get scared from MSM...facts 100% You're raised and bred in an environment of fear

John Wayne brodie...all day ...all night

Covid 19 just reeks of pure Zionist SCUM

That there is some deeeep inside the colon conspiracy theory shit.

Last edited:

Absolem

When I ride my KTM 250 I wear a helmet. Not out of fear but for safety. Not sure where the anti mask people get this notion people who wear masks due it out of fear.

I wear a seat belt when driving too. Again...Not out of fear but for safety.

Pretty sure the anti mask people here had one of those stickers on their ride that said "No Fear".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts