What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunHav`nFun

:yappy:

Science is science.
Crap is crap.
Seems you can’t tell the difference.
Yeah, lets blame China and democrats for everything that’s wrong in the world. Let’s even blame the people who work for trump and answer to trump, but we won’t blame trump. blah, blah, blah. :yappy:
Like i said, crap is crap.
Gaslighting seems ta be your favorite pastime Amy.....Blah Blah Blah....

I said let`s blame China and the Democrats for all the deaths in our country designed to kill Trump`s re-election chances....No crap involved in the truth darlin.....You`re smart or at least you say you are....do the research instead of spewin out your hole.....

Peace....DHF....:ying: .....

Amynamous

Gaslighting seems ta be your favorite pastime Amy.....Blah Blah Blah....

I said let`s blame China and the Democrats for all the deaths in our country designed to kill Trump`s re-election chances....No crap involved in the truth darlin.....You`re smart or at least you say you are....do the research instead of spewin out your hole.....

Peace....DHF....:ying: .....

I don’t remember ever saying that i was smart. I do recall saying that I’m not.
I am however, very capable of reading with a critical perspective and using critical thinking skills. It used to be part of my job.
That being said, i am not a clinical scientist, nor do i have any advanced degrees. I am just a nurse.

Politics aside, bring sources, and if they are not too overwhelming, i would be happy to read them and share my opinion in a straight forward and logical way.

Having a difference of opinion is NOT gaslighting.

Gaslighting: manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity

I have not, and am not, attempting to manipulate anyone into questioning their sanity. I am however, guilty of attempting to
get people to question their opinions with reason and facts. I am surprised you don’t understand the difference.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I did mention side effects. Something you conveniently forgot to do.

It’s not that HQ isn’t effective, it’s those darn side effects.

I doubt either one of us is killing anybody. A bit melodramatic.

with all due respect you said bleach cures covid too, side effects are death so its not curing shit.

but the study of all the studies on hq is telling a different story. just imagine if this is another fuck up, like putting positive elderly back into care homes? why are so many doctors all over the world using it if it's not helping. i really wonder would you refuse it if your doctor suggested a treatment based on it? how far do your political convictions go i wonder.

as for side effects, those were at 12x recommended dose. you really should have watched the piece, then you could work to debunk it instead of joking around about bleach. you realize this medication has been used for 60 years without bad side effects right?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, Trump thought using bleach was a great idea. Lots of shit will kill Covid-19. The trick is for it not to kill us or make us sick. Ill take the advice for those that are educated to give it. I'm not gonna listen to bro science.

DunHav`nFun

LOL, Trump thought using bleach was a great idea. Lots of shit will kill Covid-19. The trick is for it not to kill us or make us sick. Ill take the advice for those that are educated to give it. I'm not gonna listen to bro science.
It`s soooo sad that hate blinds folks like you Hammer.....I watched the Press Conference where Trump was touting the media and talking about injecting bleach and using UV light inside the body as a joke as he was talkin to Dr Birx , but of course the media jumped dead on it and it was the shot heard round the world.....a joke.....

Turned into something put out to the American sheeple on EVERY station there is that Trump`s even more of an idiot than all yall lefties think he is and all of a sudden.....the WHOLE world needs to be careful and not listen to the crazy Orange man.....for the record.....

I give zero fucks about the Orange man.....He talks too much and is way too full of himself , but......EVERYTHING he said he was gonna do , he`s done......There`s not a Democrat based administration in 40 yrs that`s done anything except take from the rich and instead of givin it to the poor like the Robin Hoods they want you to think of , they`ve actually only padded their back pockets to the tune of billions outta our hard earned tax money so yeah.....Democrats bad.....Orange man bad.....

Wake up folks.....Hammer.....Hate consumes and the funny part of it wains after awhile.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: .....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its obvious who's posting the most hate in these threads. If you haven't figured out by now we don't care how you see things. Its always twisted from reality. Ill continue to take advise from experts. Ill make up my own mind how I see it.

Amynamous

It`s soooo sad that hate blinds folks like you Hammer.....I watched the Press Conference where Trump was touting the media and talking about injecting bleach and using UV light inside the body as a joke as he was talkin to Dr Birx , but of course the media jumped dead on it and it was the shot heard round the world.....a joke.....

Turned into something put out to the American sheeple on EVERY station there is that Trump`s even more of an idiot than all yall lefties think he is and all of a sudden.....the WHOLE world needs to be careful and not listen to the crazy Orange man.....for the record.....

I give zero fucks about the Orange man.....He talks too much and is way too full of himself , but......EVERYTHING he said he was gonna do , he`s done......There`s not a Democrat based administration in 40 yrs that`s done anything except take from the rich and instead of givin it to the poor like the Robin Hoods they want you to think of , they`ve actually only padded their back pockets to the tune of billions outta our hard earned tax money so yeah.....Democrats bad.....Orange man bad.....

Wake up folks.....Hammer.....Hate consumes and the funny part of it wains after awhile.....

Trump hasn’t done everything he’s promised.
We still have crappy infrastructure and crappy insurance based healthcare. Those were the two things i cared about. Dems have openly supported infrastructure and i am sure they would be open to improving healthcare. Trump’s party doesn’t seem to want to do either. :dunno:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trump wasn't joking, nor was it sarcasm. But he's not a doctor, he's a president. He had an expert on stage who should have spoken up at the time, but didn't. Don't blame trump for not being a doctor, blame the doctor for not being an advisor.

DunHav`nFun

Its obvious who's posting the most hate in these threads. If you haven't figured out by now we don't care how you see things. Its always twisted from reality. Ill continue to take advise from experts. Ill make up my own mind how I see it.
The only twisted reality ANYONE`S livin in is you Hammer.....and who`s this "we" shit that`s all against me and my opinions and FACTS that as we all SHOULD know EVERYONE is entitled to their say on the way things are compared to the way the mainstream media and folks like you wanna spin things to suit your likes or dislikes.....

Hammer.....quit hatin.....and please don`t cry when Trumpturd ruins your day after all the smoke clears after God only knows how long the election results will take.....but....I hope you and Hillary will be ok.....Nurture and nature Hammer....and lastly.....Hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic as well as early treatment if symptoms progress has saved 10`s of 1000`s of lives due to the Kungflu.....just not here.....go figure.....straight fact Hammer and Amy.....

Logic rules the day.....yeah....science too.....used properly....

Peace....DHF....:ying: ......

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

i watched it too, i really don't think he was joking, but he also wasn't talking about bleach. he was suggesting some disinfectant type liquid and the uv light thing is actually a tech that exists and was being worked on beforre Trump said anything about it. their company facebook got shut down after Trumps stunt, lol. but they are legit working on ways to use uv light inside the body. Rogan was explaining bout this in a recent interview.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary isnt locked up. Mexico did not pay for the wall. The wall is not built. He does not have a health care plan. We still have troops in the middle east. Waterboarding/torture is not legal. He didnt do everything he said he would do. He fucked up a lot. Our country is in shambles. He eliminated the pandemic team before this crisis. Fires and record high temps everywhere but doesnt believe in climate change and thinks weather and climate are the same thing. He is a huge failure.

DunHav`nFun

i watched it too, i really don't think he was joking, but he also wasn't talking about bleach. he was suggesting some disinfectant type liquid and the uv light thing is actually a tech that exists and was being worked on beforre Trump said anything about it. their company facebook got shut down after Trumps stunt, lol. but they are legit working on ways to use uv light inside the body. Rogan was explaining bout this in a recent interview.
As he turned toward Dr Birx and talked about yes I guess it was disinfectant rather than bleach the media alluded to , from where I sat it looked to be jokingly said and not something other than to be "looked into" as he said.....so yeah Gaius....I know not of what you`re saying so it appears that anything said can be taken any number of ways.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

DunHav`nFun

Hillary isnt locked up. Mexico did not pay for the wall. The wall is not built. He does not have a health care plan. We still have troops in the middle east. Waterboarding/torture is not legal. He didnt do everything he said he would do. He fucked up a lot. Our country is in shambles. He eliminated the pandemic team before this crisis. Fires and record high temps everywhere but doesnt believe in climate change and thinks weather and climate are the same thing. He is a huge failure.
That`s a whole lotta hate Crooked.....Wall`s being built and paid for , Troops are being and been brought home as we speak , the health care plan is the least of Trump`s concerns as he tries to save the country and it`s economy , or do yall not understand stayin at home and not goin back to work kills our way of life and country ?.....

I`m disgusted at some folks attitudes and lack of knowledge.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the difference from Bleach and disinfectant. I use bleach to disinfect all my pots, scissors. IMO bleach is the #1 disinfectant. If you inject any kind it will kill you.. Trump wasn't being sarcastic or joking. He uses that as an excuse every time he talks out his ass, that's pretty much everything he says. Trump's an imbecile. Only weak minded people believe his BS.

'Boogieman'

Whats the difference from Bleach and disinfectant. I use bleach to disinfect all my pots, scissors. IMO bleach is the #1 disinfectant. If you inject any kind it will kill you.. Trump wasn't being sarcastic or joking. He uses that as an excuse every time he talks out his ass, that's pretty much everything he says. Trump's an imbecile. Only weak minded people believe his BS.

:laughing:

Attachments

• 1n12vy0tj3v41.jpg
    1n12vy0tj3v41.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary isnt locked up. Mexico did not pay for the wall. The wall is not built. He does not have a health care plan. We still have troops in the middle east. Waterboarding/torture is not legal. He didnt do everything he said he would do. He fucked up a lot. Our country is in shambles. He eliminated the pandemic team before this crisis. Fires and record high temps everywhere but doesnt believe in climate change and thinks weather and climate are the same thing. He is an EPIC failure.

You got that right. Wear your masks. DJT won't save you, but masks may decrease chances of COVID.

Sturgis spread (hard to comprehend the enormity of it), 260,000 cases. I think those that CHOSE to go maskless should pay for their own healthcare costs....sell a Hog if you have to. It put a HUUUUUGE burden on healthcare and costs out of their stupidity.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump knowingly made Covid-19 seem less lethal then it was. What he told the public is criminal IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.