What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You got that right. Wear your masks. DJT won't save you, but masks may decrease chances of COVID.

Sturgis spread (hard to comprehend the enormity of it), 260,000 cases. I think those that CHOSE to go maskless should pay for their own healthcare costs....sell a Hog if you have to. It put a HUUUUUGE burden on healthcare and costs out of their stupidity.
... and where did ya dig that from?

'Boogieman'

Today I just found out my state has a mask mandate but it's not enforced. Don't be surprised if Indiana elects a Democratic governor because Governor Holcomb wants to be a commie. Donald Rainwater for governor!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That`s a whole lotta hate Crooked.....Wall`s being built and paid for , Troops are being and been brought home as we speak , the health care plan is the least of Trump`s concerns as he tries to save the country and it`s economy , or do yall not understand stayin at home and not goin back to work kills our way of life and country ?.....

I`m disgusted at some folks attitudes and lack of knowledge.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

I understand he has brought some troops home but that is not his promise from the start. He has modified some wall and added 500 miles out of how many? At this pace he would be likely dead before it was done. The health care plan is the least of his concerns? DURING a pandemic? The one that happened after he eliminated the pandemic team? He also clearly knew covid19 was a crisis in early feb and deliberately played it down! Hes on tape! If he locked it down when he knew he should have many lives would have been saved. Yeah, i have a lot of hate. He supports torture. He lies to us every day and you dont care!? What the fuck? Hes the president! He insults prisoners of war and basically says he prefers those that werent captured. So fuck all POW? FUCK THAT. Thats the most awful unamerican thing he could say and you dont care? Mexico, not paying for the wall, you dont care? I understand we need to work, believe me I know this. But at what cost? The cost of american lives which Trump and apparently YOU dont give a shit about. Disgusting, you and every Trump supporter should be ashamed of him. You cant just lie all the time, to everyone and have it not backfire. Watch him burn.

Gry

Veteran
In loving tribute to silver spooned spoiled brats everywhere.

Masks and social distancing saves lives.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I can foresee the return to brass light switches, door handles/knockers. Bacteria and viruses have a hard time surviving on copper for long, without the need to be constantly spraying them.

'Boogieman'

and this is why we are in the state we are in....blind to the facts...i dont care the orange man makes me feel special. what a fucking joke.

He basically said he didn't want to make people panic, to say he let people die is just msm spin.

'Boogieman'

He also clearly knew covid19 was a crisis in early feb and deliberately played it down! Hes on tape! If he locked it down when he knew he should have many lives would have been saved.

Were not a communist country that imposes lockdowns on the entire population. I remember my sheriff saying he won't enforce lockdowns or masks if it ever comes to that so even if a Democrat was president the majority of rural areas wouldn't follow communist rule.

h.h.

Veteran
Were not a communist country that imposes lockdowns on the entire population. I remember my sheriff saying he won't enforce lockdowns or masks if it ever comes to that so even if a Democrat was president the majority of rural areas wouldn't follow communist rule.

Freedom to shit in the street,

'Boogieman'

He let them die. You can’t blame the msm.
He was a fireman afraid to go in. Failed to lead.

Trump sent ships to covid hit spots, stopped travel to China in January, and much much more to help fight the virus. We are not a communist country that imposes lockdowns. Saying Trump let people die in msm spin regardless of your personal feelings on the subject. I'm expecting much more spin as we get closer to the election.

Amynamous

You’re not describing communism.
You’re describing fascism.
So, you’re against fascism?

'Boogieman'

You’re not describing communism.
You’re describing fascism.
So, you’re against fascism?

Thank you for finally calling it what it is, let me remind you that I'm not a fascist just because I support Trump. In fact antifa has more in common with fascism than people like me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lying how deadly the virus is = Stopping people from panicking ?. Not letting the people know how bad it is= More dead people. I must be a biggly genius to figure that out :D

igrowone

Veteran
Trump sent ships to covid hit spots, stopped travel to China in January, and much much more to help fight the virus. We are not a communist country that imposes lockdowns. Saying Trump let people die in msm spin regardless of your personal feelings on the subject. I'm expecting much more spin as we get closer to the election.
No
what we had was a mediocre public health response to a national epidemic
the mediocre response was made even more ineffective by a witless buffoon who damaged public health institutions from bad choices
this 'success' is currently being celebrated by those who celebrate when they are told to celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.