What's new

We don't smoke medical marijuana..

toohighmf

Veteran
We smoke Medicinal CANNABIS! I was thinking about the phrase medical marijauna... I believe the politically correct term would be "medicinal cannabis"
A: we don't get cannabis from a Dr. We grow or buy cannabis for medicinal porpouses.

B: the word cannabis is the Latin paraphrase for pot. Marijuana is a mexican tobacco, and was used by dupont and Hearst as a political scare tactic to succeed in the prohibition of cannabis in 1937.

It is my opinion that by mislabling cannabis for a cancerous tobacco only contributes to the stigma by using duponts cleverly manipulated word that ended the legal use of cannabis. Perhaps the dr. Jay's medicinal cannabis forum may be more appropriate. I'm going to try to refrain from using the word marijuana in hopes to help free cannabis of it's oppression! You should too. Only a handful of the older generation that is left knows what cannabis is. They usually smoke it. Otherwise it's known to most older ignorant people as marijuana. Let's not sink to that level.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Excellent, I hate the M word. Now, get rid of the smoke part too. We ingest medical cannabis. So many other methods of ingestion, so many drug warriors saying 'there's no such thing as smoked medicine', which makes great propaganda.

My suggestion is to not only stop saying 'smoke' stop doing it too! Unless you're using the sun and a magnifying glass to light it you're introducing a lot of extra nasties into the smoke as well. Vaporization and edibles are my mainstay. I must confess I'm intrigued by the idea of a cannabis suppository.

I have to confess to a lil glycerin and beeswax when I've had the flu. Don't tell.
Ingest? More like upgest. but they are a life saver for chemo patients.

I'm on board with the cannabis terminology, marijuana has always been a word of oppression. The rest of the world and science uses the "C" word.

I

itsus

hey, nothing is gonna get near my ass, i don't care what it is. this girl wanted me to stick a pill up my ass once, i was like wtf, you just want to put your finger up my butt don't you?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Excellent, I hate the M word. Now, get rid of the smoke part too. We ingest medical cannabis. So many other methods of ingestion, so many drug warriors saying 'there's no such thing as smoked medicine', which makes great propaganda.

My suggestion is to not only stop saying 'smoke' stop doing it too! Unless you're using the sun and a magnifying glass to light it you're introducing a lot of extra nasties into the smoke as well. Vaporization and edibles are my mainstay. I must confess I'm intrigued by the idea of a cannabis suppository.

I could agree with combution issues, but the sun and magnifier would contribute, it may be somewhat safer than BICs but only marginally due to the fact that the butane isnt constantly being burned but rather just the source of ignition to begin the combustion process.

As to suppository, not somthing I would ever want to do, but Ive heard that you can make tea from the marijuana, then with a turkey baster you can analy inject the tea into your bum. AGAIN i couldnt think of a suitable reason why anyone in their right mind would want to do this, but there ya go....

K

Kola Radical

I'm on board. Been complaining about this forever.

Marijuana is a derogatory term given to the weed by Greedy, Right Wing, Capitalists who wanted to protect their own source of income by killing everyone else's.

Cannabis Oil will save your life.

We Don't Smoke Marijuana In Muscogee?... we still burn crosses in Muscogee too.

toohighmf

Veteran
I was going to say ingest as I am a hash eater, but keestering it takes medicating to a whole new level I'm not sure I'm comfy with. I smoke JOINTS, and most people out there do actually SMOKE than vap. I have a voodoo and a Volcano. both have had their fair share of use, but without ZAGS I have no idea what I'm smoking. MC=MEDICINAL CANNABIS.
peace mofuckas!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Interesting.... I never thought of it like that, but yea.... makes sence. I too shall use the word cannabis instead of marijuana. I do, however, enjoy smoking. Im not giving that one up. And there's no way in hell Im sticking any cannabis suppository up my ass, or giving myself a cannabis tea enima. Thats just wrong.... y'all are sick!

toohighmf

Veteran
I can't believe some doucher neg repped me and called this thread stupid. Ignorant bastard! LOL

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I could agree with combution issues, but the sun and magnifier would contribute, it may be somewhat safer than BICs but only marginally due to the fact that the butane isnt constantly being burned but rather just the source of ignition to begin the combustion process.

Take a bic lighter, find a piece of metal, light the lighter and see how little time it takes to turn black with soot. Now take the magnifier and see if you can make any soot. Beam that sucker on the metal for days and it won't approach 1 seconds worth of butane soot.

Ingestion includes smoking. I'd suggest giving it up, but it's a purely personal choice. Insisting on using the word is detrimental to our public image. Minor damage, but damage nonetheless. Aside from that, ingesting is the correct term and smoking incorrect unless you absolutely never use an alternative method of ingestion. I have a hard time imagining anyone that would swear an oath to only ingest by smoking. If you haven't eaten it, you haven't lived IMO.

Vespatian

Agree 100% and label my product Cannabis in lieu of marijuana:

Medical Cannabis
For Patient Use Only - Not For Resale
This medicine was produced in compliance
with the California State Attorney General
Guidelines of August 2008, Prop. 215, SB 420,
HS Codes 11362.5 and HS Codes 11362.7
through 11362.83.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
'Marijuana' is a racist term... pure and simple. I've whittled my vocabulary down to primarily 'cannabis' and 'herb'. Sometimes 'pot' too. And 'weed'. And about 12 dozen others. But never 'marijuana'.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Great! Get on board with the rest of the planet where the kind herb is known properly as

CANNABIS!

Like the CANNABIS COLLEGE in Amsterdam.

Yes you are right, using the term 'marijuana' is demeaning and using it is a tip of the hat to William Randolph Hearst, and he was a greedy conniving wretch whose legacy lives to this day -

Hearst gave us 'yellow journalism,' the drug war, and other blatant manipulations of our society and government.

History should be studied carefully, it reveals how things got the be the way they are now, and also can be used to set the record straight.

toohighmf

Veteran
I got hated on for bein hated on! this shit is funny! neg repped 2x for this topic. either I'm really on to something, or wer'e all F'd in the head... rolling eyes and LAUGHING OUT LOUD
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ya'll are crazy. Marijuana gets 10x more hits with google than cannabis, same for weed. If you want to spread the word you have play their game, otherwise you'll shoot yourself squarely in the foot and be preaching only to the choir. hahaha cannabis...

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I try to use Cannabis as much as possible, Marijuana is like calling a succulent plants pickleweed or some shit...

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Saw "We don't smoke medical marijuana.." in the sidebar, was expecting "in Muscogee" lol

I think Cannabis has a much more civilized aura about it? well worth us pursuing & practicing from here on out IMO. I really like the term RElegalize too.

Eating & smoking are 2 totally different drugs IMO, hard to compare the 2.
Its just another magic quality of Cannabis tho, if 1 doesn't help you? its likely another form of ingestion/effect or strain will?
Suppositories? :moon: Enemas? Intriqued? lol not me, stick to my papers n bong.

Hey! pass the fkin turkey baster, ya Bogart! :Bolt: