What's new

We don't smoke medical marijuana..

nephilthim

I think in this forum trees would be most appropriate who wouldn't want a 15 ft tall super yielder?
otherwise cannabis when dealing with the mean old world,after all it is preaching to the choir here.so whatever the acronyms it comes down to semantics.with the con side having a predilection for using marijuana,and the pro people use cannabis.
me I have my own vernacular:walter chronicles,herbage (er-basz)grin stick,stick,killers,and blast of the past" the purple noj."
medicating :bowling,snappledragon(bong hit)medication,snaps,b whip,and head change amongst others.
euphemisims or slang are a reaction to the cognitive dissonance we feel and face,by those that oppose its use.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
there is no such thing as delta 11 or 20 thc only delta 9 (old name delta 1) and delta 8 (old name delta 6) and "delta" stands for a double bond. so there is no Averaging they are 2 different chemicals

You did understand I was being silly about it being averaged or additive, right? I even forgot Delta 99 THC which you get from multiplying 9 x 11, lol. But FYI:

<snip>With the recent availability of radiolabeled Delta 9 and Delta l THC, cannabinol and cannabidiol much activity has occurred in vivo in animals. A comprehensive review of these areas including studies of absorption, disposition, excretion, metabolism and stimulation-inhibition of metabolism is beyond the scope of this report. Readers interested in further details in this area are referred to an excellent comprehensive review by Lemberger (1972).

From animal and in vitro studies it appears that the liver rapidly changes Delta 9 and Delta 11 THC in a similar manner by hydroxylation to 11-OH THC. This compound appears to be as potent or possibly more potent pharmacologically than the parent compounds This metabolite appears to be, rapidly hydroxylated to 8-11 dihydroxy Delta 9 THC (7-11 dihydroxy All THC) which is inactive. The 8-OH Delta THC appears to be a minor active metabolite (Christensen et al., 1971; Burstein et 1970; Ben-Zvi et al., 1970; Foltz et al., 1970; Wall et al., 1970,71; Nilsson et al., 1970).<snip>

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/LIBRARY/studies/nc/nc1d_109.htm

<snip>1. Liver microsomes were prepared from rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, a cat and three strains of mice, and were incubated with delta-11-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-11-THC). The extracted metabolites were separated by chromatography on Sephadex LH-20 and examined by gas chromatography and combined gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.<snip>

http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstra..._rat_guinea_pig_rabbit_hamster_gerbil_and_cat

cateros

Re medical cannabis and question about the ontario MMAR

Re medical cannabis and question about the ontario MMAR

posted this in wrong thread sorry.

Last edited: