What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
mmmcake- haha! thanks bud :)

jbomber- gsc is still blooming, prolly gonna take her for day 67-70

just depending on when she is flushed and what not :joint:

still some white hairs forsure! most would prolly harvest tho, but i think she still can do a bit more n the next few days!

thanks! later :joint:

Jbomber79

Veteran
Any tips on cloning/rooting these girls I have heard they are tough ones to get going.
AS always thankya for the information and pics!

Adrift

Veteran
jbomber- not sure if i have any tips for cloning, i just do humidity dome in a warm room with floros over the top. put in rockwool cube with rooting hormone and bam, roots , hope that helps! later bud

got some more shots of my 420 sampleS! check it out

picture.php

^ all the dif samples, bubba k, master k, pure k, gsc and urkle

picture.php

^pure k

picture.php

^ gsc

picture.php

^urkle

take care! and happy pre 420

Casual927

Happy 420 to you to Adrift, 1st let me say you run the best threads and grows on the web. Ive been following your threads alike a buck after a doe in heat. lol!!!!!!!

I noticed in both threads you mention running hygrozyme in your line up. But I have not seen you metion how, when or how much you run. Could you provide us so info on how you personally use hygrozyme?

Thanks in advance, you never fail to impress us with photos or shared knowledge.:smoke out:

Adrift

Veteran
casual927- thanks alot bud!!!!!

hygrozyme.... so how i use it is basically, 250 ml to a 35 gallon rez, added only 1 time a week, from start of veg all the way threw flower until i start using plain water for flush... real easy and way worth it imo!

hope this helps! later bud

hey everyone! hope you all had a good 420!

i know i did! ahah

got some more pics to keep this thread rolling, gonna be way busy soon. so gonna add as many pics in the next few days as i can ,, as ill be choppin soon!

hope you enjoy, later

picture.php

picture.php

^ bubba kush swelling very nicely!

picture.php

^pure kush

picture.php

^gsc

picture.php

^urkle- been smoking some samples nugs of this, and wow, def could smoke it all day for taste alone, plus super stoney, really really happy to have this in my stable! thanks again to the person who hooked it up! u know who you are! haha

so ill be back with more shots! take er easy

O

otis33

I know it's been said over and over again, but I've never seen gsc as plump as what you have going. everything looks mouthwatering.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks alot everyone!!

almost done flushing, cant wait to get a break from watering, haha

:joint:

later

Adrift

Veteran
some more pics as promised.

picture.php

^room shot, flush flush flush

picture.php

picture.php

^bubba k- getting o so fatttttt and stinky

picture.php

^pure kush- this one is deadly... from the day 60 samples i can forsure say this is some greattttttttt herb... super tasty and incredibly stoney!

picture.php

^urkle... so damn tasty, could smoke nothing but this for a long long time and be happy! ultra dank forsure...

so ill snap some shots of other stuff tonight, the blockhead is looking super awsome! plus the rugburns have not been shot in a while...

hope you enjoyed the update!

later everyone

W

willyweed

will ya want me to bring me trimming scissors soon? the photo of that room looks perfect as do the bud shots

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yo Adrift! What's the 420 smoke report on that GSC cut yo???

Is she everything you ever wanted...or less??

Your nugs look real fine, still.