What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
Yo Adrift! What's the 420 smoke report on that GSC cut yo???

Is she everything you ever wanted...or less??

Your nugs look real fine, still.

hey there, gotta say, loveeee the coookies. super tasty, extra stoney, def couldnt asked for much more!

:joint:

shes a keeper forsure. haha

thanks everyone :)

later

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So you wouldn't call your GSC cut functional daytime smoke then?
I think you were lucky enough to not get the forum cut and instead got the one with the strong effects. congrats! OGKB FTW

Adrift

Veteran
So you wouldn't call your GSC cut functional daytime smoke then?
I think you were lucky enough to not get the forum cut and instead got the one with the strong effects. congrats! OGKB FTW

ill say this, if i smoke a joint of it, im super blazed and dont feel like doing shit!!! haha

a rip or 2 and its functional but anymore then that and i think not :)

haha

maybe i did, who knows! some funk tho forsure either way! haha

Adrift

Veteran
few more pics before these get chopped! enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

^pure kush

picture.php

^urkle

picture.php

^bubba k.

picture.php

^gsc

def got more shots to grab forsure! so ill see ya all soon. later

vaporize13

Hey I looked through the whole thread but might of missed.. I was wondering what temp do you keep you room Day and Night..

sureshot66

Veteran
thanks Adrift, beautiful plants, between your coco threads and jacks i think im going to switch over, always been a hydro bucket guy im just digging coco vibe :D

Adrift

Veteran
So how did the gsc yield

i hit over 8 zips easy of rock hard dank dank nugggies!!! def not nearly as bad a yielder as ppl make her out to be.

vaporize- i run 75 for day temp, and my low at night is 65.. thanks!

willyweed- there is a mix of dif reflectors in there...

sureshot- give it a try! if you already do hydro, coco should be a breeze for you! later :)

got alot of dry shots to share once im feeling up 2 it...

hit over 2 a light again aswell so im very happy forsure!!!!

see you all soon

:joint:

Adrift

Veteran
hey again. got a few shots to share! check it out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ pure kush- holy funk... some amazing weed right here! maybe some of the best looking shit IVE ever seen in my life... when you see this in the sun light it just shines so harrrrrrd, can smell it around the corner 2! pewwwwww

picture.php

^ a lil stash...

def have a bunch more nugs to show you later!

take care and happy smoking

W

willyweed

wow ! that's a lot of jars ,how often do you burp them please adrift and also how long for ? and for how many weeks just roughly ,also do i remember there being a cheese plant about the place? very nice trim also great pics many thanks .willyweed

Adrift

Veteran
wow ! that's a lot of jars ,how often do you burp them please adrift and also how long for ? and for how many weeks just roughly ,also do i remember there being a cheese plant about the place? very nice trim also great pics many thanks .willyweed

hey there! well keep in mind, my method might not work where you live based on humidity.. but this is how i do things..

once my smaller buds stems are snapping, i put in jars. then burp for a hour a day for first 3-4 days ..

once there as dry as i like, i burp them maybe 1-2 times a week for 10 minutes each time... after about 3-4 weeks they r just left alone in jars and perfectly cured...

hope this helps! pce

few more pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^urkle- where to start.... some of the best tasting herb on the planet forsure!

this is that type of weed that you smoke and you cough so hard in a good way that you start to sweat on your forehead and upper lip. where you want to take your jacket off cause it makes your body temperature feel warmer! some ultra ultra funk...soo damnnn tasty!!!!!! gonna take a long time to get sick of this stuff!!

picture.php

picture.php

^girl scout cookies- very very nice aswell! incredible smells, great high, taste good to the last drip drop... everyone really really loves it! more then any of my other stuff.. and ill admit, its def up there! really not sure which is my fav.. as none of it is really cured yet..

but ill be back with shots of the other strains n such later on...

pceee

where have i been all my life, i wish i was your apprentice!
in credible , my eyes are cryin from the frosty pics shining to bright in my face!