What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

Adrift

Veteran
Adrift I read that you have 15% RH where you live, and in your first shot the hygrometer reads 58%. Is that the level you are aiming for?

I take it your rooms are not sealed as I only see ducting on the one side of your hoods?

I love the colors in your photos, the combination of HPS lighting and camera flash has a magical effect!

hey there, ya i aim for about 60 percent humidity, thats usualy my night humidity tho, day humidity with ac on in such is more like 45- 50 percent..

i run totally sealed room.. those ducts are either for my ac or for my night time exhaust...

none of the lights are cooled by fans, all by a 5 ton ac. room is 100 percent sealed environment thanks and happy farming :joint:

thanks alot turbo! almost time to see what the hype is on these cookies :) haha

later!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

getting close :)

turbo14

Veteran
You're making me want to monocrop my room with all Banner #3 bro damn. Those ladies are chunking in the back of that picture. So 3 week veg with those in the picture? 1/2 gallons for a 2 weeks, then 1 week in 3's?? How many times would you say you are topping in veg?

turbo

Adrift

Veteran
You're making me want to monocrop my room with all Banner #3 bro damn. Those ladies are chunking in the back of that picture. So 3 week veg with those in the picture? 1/2 gallons for a 2 weeks, then 1 week in 3's?? How many times would you say you are topping in veg?

turbo

hey bud, def a good way 2 go. i dont top, i just bend my main top to keep a even canopy...

take care!:tiphat:

Adrift

Veteran
chunky pigs- that would be grandaddy white from csg , HUGE buds of stinky goodness :)

jbomber- i would say there between 18-20 inchs away.. thanks :)

WOW. Amazing buds bro really! I cant believe how much those banners stack it on!

Im bringing some Sour Bubble, Las Vegas Purple Kush, Sour Strawberry Kush, Schnazzleberry, and an assortment of wax made from the above with me. :biggrin:

Might have to wear a hello my name is Burning Tree name tag to the cup! :biggrin:

Cant wait to see the next head stash run!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks burning tree! all those sound lovely! take care!!

got a few more pics..

picture.php

^pure k.

picture.php

^bubba k

picture.php

^urkle

picture.php

^cookies!

be back later everyone!

D

DHF

Look at all da Purdy colors.......:peacock:

Helluva lineup my buddy....and.....

Awesome shit as usual Drift......

Respect for your time and passion.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.......

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey man, I pulled this shot from your other thread. I can't get over the swell you get on those stalks so soon after rooting.

picture.php

Anything you contribute that too. I usually go under T5's after rooting, do you think the light makes the difference or are you using some secret potion?

I've just never experienced anything like that. What are you feeding at that stage?:thank you:

Adrift

Veteran
dhf-thanks alot bud! no worries at all, i love contributing to the place that taught me!! take care buddy! :joint:

third coast- haha, damn thats a old pic! i go from clone dome right to 600 watters usualy.. raised high for first week of course. but i like letting them get the intense light as soon as there rooted and in coco..

just feed um canna a and b, and about 700 ppms.. enzymes, and thats it! thanks for the kind words! later

got a shot of a pure kush sample nug thats getting close to being smokeable :)

picture.php

she is so pretty in the sunlight, just loooks like diamonds!! smells very dank aswell!!!

cant wait to puff her on 420!

well later everyone!

Jbomber79

Veteran
Gracias

Gracias

thanks bro you seem like a really cool cat keep up the work!

chunky pigs- that would be grandaddy white from csg , HUGE buds of stinky goodness :)

jbomber- i would say there between 18-20 inchs away.. thanks :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
canna a & B plus enzymes in coco.... & that's it.
damn adrift it must be all the love ur giving them...

Adrift

Veteran
avinash, i think you miss read, thats what i give them during the first few weeks of veg, as the plants mature i start addiing other additives forsure! plus lots of love no dought :)

haha later bud :joint:

Cloneman

Veteran
as the plants mature i start addiing other additives

Hi mate,

Sorry if you posted it before, what additives do you use?

Oh yeah nice thread on the Rugburn OG, you made me buy a pack...I've got the GTH#1 and love it.

Cheers

Adrift

Veteran
cloneman- all good bud, its a long thread.. for additives im using, in no perticular order..

pk13/14
hygrozyme
cal-mag
over drive
carboload
b52

thats all.. well when i see it written down it looks like alot, but only some of those are used at certain times..

good call on the rugburn, some serious fire! and the gth 1 aswell, got a pack of that in the vault forsure!! haha well later and thanks for checking the thread out..

...................................................................................

got a few pics of some of the samples finally drying! def some dankk

picture.php

^ pure kush - smells so dankkkkkk, ultra frosty, some serious serious pot! well have not smoked yet, but i think it will be.

picture.php

^urkle close up, def see some amber

picture.php

^cookies :)

well ill snap more shots later, the master kush looks so wonderfull , def surprised me!

later! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts