What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

was busted last night need help and suggestions!!!!!!

Open Eyes

He went outside not knowing that they were waiting for him. Cant do much about that but his mistake was to even engage with the LEO's. You are under no legal obligation to say anything other than lawyer to them (you probably should not even say that but just out of courtesy so they know what they are faced with if they continue this line of questioning). If they still try to get you to talk you say lawyer and then harassment in that order. Nothing else. Unfortunately they got him to talk. Never open your mouth is my advice. Never open the door for the LEO's as this will give them probable cause and they WILL lie about a smell even if there is none. That is the point of not opening the door in the first place.

I feel for ya bro and i know this is gonna sound bad but i hope you learned your lesson.

mcattak

i wouldnt judge him for snicthing. IMO any1 who doesnt grow for personal use eg cash croppers should go down cos its them who cause all the shit for me with my 4 plants and they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. now blast me if you will

Blast..

Your just jealous...

C

cyberwax

Blast..

Your just jealous...

or not greedy.. However some of us, not including myself, needs to grow to sustain a worthy life, so im not judging.

Anyway to the thread starter; did you have a scrubber? Its not completly clear to me why those cops were there in the first place.

fuck what they say...unless they have a warrant you can remain inside...or retreat back inside if you are suprised by cops upon leaving. There is no law that saya we have to talk to them...we can and should go back inside...if they stop you, then you are being detained legally and the case gets better for you if they screw up and detain you without cause...cops always say they will keep you for hours while they' get a warrant'..but in reality they know that no judge is likley to approve one based only on some alleged smell...best bet is to stay inside and talk thru a window...no warrant, NO entry.

whodi

Veteran
i wouldnt judge him for snicthing. IMO any1 who doesnt grow for personal use eg cash croppers should go down cos its them who cause all the shit for me with my 4 plants and they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. now blast me if you will

fuck you bitch

what about all the people who can't grow for themselves? what about people who grow larger numbers to produce seeds for people to grow? Chances are when you started smoking it came from cash croppers.

you shouldn't ever wish someone go down for marijuana, on any level you piece of shit

K Double O

Hopefully you didn't speak much during the whole ordeal.... That shit can and will be used against you....

In pretty much all states.... First time offenders qualify for alternative sentencing... so I would HIGHLY recommend a lawyer.... Idk if its been mentioned but go to norml.org and check your local laws immediately....

Cases like these are very hard to beat... You cant let them in.... Im mean under NO circumstance let them in.... If they have a warrant to search... They dont need to ask if they come in because a judge already gave them permission....

So Stay away from a jury trial... Trust me... They won't be 12 of you peers judging you anyway....

As a first timer.... Mitigating circumstances should come into play here... So don't sweat jail time.... Seriously... That's how lames crack.... They don't know shit so they talk.... I'd take the detectives card and let a dog shit on it..... Seriously I would....

I repeat this just so you get it.... Get a FUCKING LAWYER.... Oh and be smart because lawyers will look at your charge and assume you are basically a drug dealer.... They will charge accordingly so initially expect unreasonable prices but.... Good representation can be the difference between probation and vacation and I'm not talking about Florida.....

Oh yeaah I almost fucking forgot.......

DO NOT SNITCH..... SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

IF YOU RAT MAY YOU WAKE UP WITH A HORSE HEAD IN YOUR BED..... FOLLOWED BY YOUR WHACKING MOB STYLE!!!!

Juts Kidding..... About the I almost forgot part....

hehehe!

CLOSE! THAT MOUTH

T

tokinafaty420

If you haven't noticed yet the man has already deleted his account and won't be reading any of the responses. So theres no point directing questions or statements at the man any longer.

Macster2

Don't be naive

Don't be naive

It doesn't matter at all if someone else is a cash cropper, there still going to come after you.It just means the the cash cropper has a higher priority,so you should thank him.

To a cop a bust is a bust,a stepping stone to promotion, he doesn't give a rats ass if your growing commercially (although it would sound better) or personnel,your a notch in his arrest belt

hkush

They screwed you over. For one thing, ID isn't mandated. You could tell them you don't have ID. And like the other people said, there should have been no conversation whatsoever except you asking if they are finished, and you are free to go. The warrant threat did you in. Should have called the bluff, let them screw up and possibly get the evidence thrown out.

bigwity

Veteran
fuck you bitch

what about all the people who can't grow for themselves? what about people who grow larger numbers to produce seeds for people to grow? Chances are when you started smoking it came from cash croppers.

you shouldn't ever wish someone go down for marijuana, on any level you piece of shit

lmao, steady you nearly sound like you dont think im entitled to a opinon. so i take it if peeps dont think like you its wrong, sorry i shouldnt of replyed as its not canna related. i wont be doing it again. and your wrong about me buying weed from cash croppers at some point ive never had to.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Hey Bigwity I was the first person in this thread to suggest rolling on someone, but not one of your own, what's a matter with you?
Personal use or warehouse, growers don't snitch out other growers, period.

I suggested narcing on a meth or crack house, both need to be gone, they create zombies, zombies who will come and try to rob you and your grow to get money for crack and meth, F them.
I don't have a problem with someone dropping a dime on a meth outfit, they are doing everyone a favor.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
So wait, he should have talked to them through the door? Can you do that? Won't they say come outside?

Its better to simply ignore them. If they had anything on you, they would have a warrant, and would NOT be knocking!

If they are knocking, they are there to fish for information, which opening your door gives them (our houses all probably smell like weed, or smoke.) Smell of weed is probable cause in my state, and many others.

Don't open the door, if a cop is there you've already slipped up a bit, don't make it worse by talking to them or even letting them know you're there.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran

So let me get this straight, your idea of a good potential target is someone with lots of money, contacts, and resources, many of whom are probably criminals or ex-cons? Ha! Hahahahaha! Oh sure, this will all work out in the end, but not in any manner you'd find pleasing. Capisce?

People like you don't last very long in this game, mainly due to a lack of ethics and integrity. You play with fire and you're gonna get burned buddy.

Oh, and you should thank your lucky fuckin stars for the people that get busted INSTEAD of you. They keep the cops busy so smarter folks remain free. No offense intended to Chytil or anyone else who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

guest396

tricky bastards got you good

how can you use medical excuse and then plea to drug court/probation to get out of it? That's like saying.. "yes I'll go to drug court because i used medical marijuana."

Maybe growing for hemp or curiosity and 'not knowing MJ laws fully" would be a better excuse?

Best of luck to you.. hope all turns out well.

problem is it works just fine
they are all already big in the full of shit/hypocrte department so they don't mind one more being made, makes them feel better about themselves....

had to spout the whole speal myself for years, to the point that i had to smoke some serious dank a couple of years later to snap back out of it..

repeated the retoric so much that i started to believe it, uhhhhhh!

Norkali

You messed up first when you left the house without ID. Second when you believed the line about those being the only two options, you must think outside the cop boxes, boxes that most usually consist of false boundaries. Your best option would have been to keep your mouth shut and called the cops' bluff on the warrant via silence and a denial of entry - it was your only hope anyway right? Think about it. You may have spent a night in jail as a 'john doe' for not carrying ID, but it beats where you are now, that's for sure. Learn from your mistakes and heed this message, it will save you should anything like this ever present itself again.

Edit: Even if this is the 8th time this has been posted, so be it - it helps convey the importance and priority that we feel as a community regarding maintaining our security and legal focus.

ok i think the cops just robbed you and they want you to inform them of others to rob. if they didnt arrest you there. there usually not going to. was there a forensic unit there shooting footage and taking pictures?

F

feral

For one thing, ID isn't mandated.
Depends on where you live. In my state if you don't have an ID they'll take you into custody until you can produce one i.e. have someone bring it, etc.
Secondly at night depending on where you live we have magistrates (who work the jails 24/7) who can sign a warrant to let the po-po in. But in States where you need a ACTUAL judge to sign the paper, If they get woken up/disturbed in their off hours and they sign it and it turns out to be bogus they will be very PISSED off and the po-po know it.
Go to one of the underground book sellers and get a police text book (you've read that right) on the tactics they use to get over on us. 60-70% is mind games, the rest is actual laws.

Sandnut

Why didnt you just run into the house and shut the door? cops would have been forced to come back later with a warrent or atleast you would have given urself some time to flush the plants down the toilet ! Situation is rather good imo, could have been ALOT worse!

will work out just fine my man

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
im pretty sure if you evade them its reasonable cause to kick your door, but your state may differ