What's new

WARSLOG testing.. warlock pre 04 x super lemon og

BlazinAzn

Hope those testers turn out stellar for everyone you sent them to! If anyone has a good male stud from his pack let me know! I'm always looking for a male for my ladies.

S

sourpuss

U want a good male? Keep an eye out 9n the freebie list.... slog f2s will be there shortly.... the males in these lines r worth looking thru...... why?

Seems to be a male that lets the female shine thru.... adding size...... warslog testers looking very much like warlock buds..... just much bigger structure..... buds r setting up warlock style I think....

S

sourpuss

Yesir! Lemme show you some bud shots that r forming now.... spot on warlock..... im getting really stoked.... be back wit sone pics...

The male made some kick ass f2s.... fyi djxx:tiphat:

dannykarey

Looking great SP!!

I'm holding off sending in my order........Really wanna get yer F2's as the freebies if I can!!

Keep those pics coming bro.

Danny

S

sourpuss

Man ivr been slacking.... sorry danny.... gonna have em sent by weeks end.... life is busy over here. Hope no one else is waiting..... tbh up until recently I didnt feel there was much demand....

dannykarey

No worries buddy, I know how it is........Just coming up to exam week for me and there isn't enough hours in a day to get things done it seems.

I'd like to select a nice early female to run OD's next season........I'm gonna pollinate it with a Nice Guerrilla Gold#3 male for some early, mold resistant, beanage if all goes to plan.......Hope yer cool with that bro? Just for personal use of course.

Keep up the good work bro!!

Danny

BlazinAzn

U want a good male? Keep an eye out 9n the freebie list.... slog f2s will be there shortly.... the males in these lines r worth looking thru...... why? Im still new to this page so I am unaware of this freebie list tell me more!

Seems to be a male that lets the female shine thru.... adding size...... warslog testers looking very much like warlock buds..... just much bigger structure..... buds r setting up warlock style I think....
I agree with you on the male. Ive spent months searching for the right beans for my project. Too bad I could grow balls when I wanted to lol Ive just recently germed some OGR white fire alien that are popping above ground today and I'm hoping for that killer stud!

S

sourpuss

^^nice beans...

@danny do what you like with em bro... make some wicked new beans if ypu can.... spread them far and wide if they r good.

Cant stop a runaway train....

smokeyla1

Looks like my testers must have got damaged in the post. Only thing I can think of because 1 was smashed completely, and after further inspection a bunch more were cracked and there was a lot of "debris" I guess I should call it in the bottom of the bag they came in. Like little pieces of shell and that thin translucent covering from seeds. Sucks because SLH and warlock have been high on my list for quite some time and DNA has as well been one of best breeders I've grown. I appreciate being given the chance and apologize for the let down, I'm sure there is some fire to be found in these seeds down the road!

Got 100% on the others I cracked except my testers from RedEye. 6-7 of those cracked but they seem to have a hard time shedding there shell.

S

sourpuss

@smokey damn that sucks.... not a single one made it?

Just finding out someone else didnt receive theirs. Not a tester was just a gift. Smokeys got crushed. I did get cpnfirmation from a few..... fucki post....

Sorry bout that smokey.....

S

sourpuss

warslog update pics. early mid flower

warslog update pics. early mid flower

This girl here to me shows warlock buds only cause of the hair style. Lol... warlocks a crazy messy kinda hairdo. 2 of 4 females show this. 1 hrbrid and 1 straight hairdo. At this point those r the only things I can see to indicate anything... oh and it also looks like short stalked trichs!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

sourpuss

When u order seeds from seedboutique and seedbay. You get freebies... really good freebies.... type freebie into the search bar above.

S

sourpuss

Resins r smelling different from warlock.... resins looks short stalk at least.... buds r tiny... hope they blow up... haha.... win some lose some....

S

sourpuss

My coolest pheno... looks crazy compared to the others.... check put the buds setting up...
picture.php

Now have a look at the other 2....
picture.php
picture.php

First one reminds me of warlock..... other 2 like slog... they all smell s8milar tho....

S

sourpuss

Yeah was looking and comparing the crazy pheno with the warl9ck and its pretty spot on warlock.... in the looks.... funny tho the warlock is a week or 2 from done.... and the warslog is a few weeks behind but is catching up in bud size already.... haha... havin a blast watching these.... some phrnos r slog frosty.... I think 1 of 3 is not..... more likr warlock frosty

S

sourpuss

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lucky if your got these... haha... u like the rollercoaster? First im all like tiny buds boo hoo... them BLAM! Enjoy:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts