What's new

WARSLOG testing.. warlock pre 04 x super lemon og

S

sourpuss

Hey Guys, sorry dont mean to make yall think I got busted or anything. My family life is going to shit. Aint got no legal troubles at all.

Asnob... slog f2s r exactly that. F2s of others work. Was just a preservation run of seeds for me. Loved the strain. Didnt like the price tag and premature beans that came with that price tag so I made some f2s.

As my buddy says I got white people problems. There r a lot worse off than me. Days go by and all ive done is think about the past. Need to get shit in gear...

S

sourpuss

Shits the bomb.... cant stress enough for whomever got these to pop em and try em. ... dont even care if you show pics I trust the genes will speak for themselves....

BlazinAzn

Just harvested my outdoor SLOG not too long ago. It developed a menthol smell that came from the outdoor envoirnment. Weird. I'm not complaining but the spectrums of the sun definately did somethin to those terps lol indoor she was sweet candy skunky pineapple. Citrusy? Indeed. Lemon? I wouldn't have used lemon to describe it. Grapefruit maybe. Then add the menthol lol

DJXX

Veteran
Any testers completed anyting haha???? What a waste of my time and money. All good cause I did the work myself. No hate just woulda been nice to see 1 person smoke the product and give an honest review.... aint about selling seeds. About making great weed.

On the scale of seeds I purchased id put these at a 8 out of 10 even a 9. Headbanger is untouchable and a straight 10. Medmans silver skunk would rate and 8 due to bananners. Still not a good scale due to sativa and indica bahh... anyway... breed your gear... I was given warlock and the guy hyped it up bigg time... was a quick sativa.. flav was off tho... could be genetic drift in clones cause clone was horrid when I got it. But the offspring is fire. Fun times....
I got you SP...i have a 3 footer going and will be in flower soon....and your work is mucho appreciated...updates from me soon.....DJXX

S

sourpuss

Djs back in action!! Considering the fire you run im a little scared to hear what you think haha...

@rev thx bro! Things r looking up! 0 to 100....

S

sourpuss

Just harvested my outdoor SLOG not too long ago. It developed a menthol smell that came from the outdoor envoirnment. Weird. I'm not complaining but the spectrums of the sun definately did somethin to those terps lol indoor she was sweet candy skunky pineapple. Citrusy? Indeed. Lemon? I wouldn't have used lemon to describe it. Grapefruit maybe. Then add the menthol lol

Too bad about the outdoor. I remember when my buddy chapped his outdoor slog he had in his backyard. The whole neighbourhood reeked of major lemon skunk. Wasnt even a lot of weed. Shit is quite loud.

DJXX

Veteran
i already ran a small one of each three females...and this is the one i picked...the smells were killer...and so loud so i kept her...a lil stretchy but sturdy...think she is more of a SLOG leaning pheno...which is cool cause i wanted one but missed out on the beans...love me some funky lemon...yummm..DJXX

S

sourpuss

Nice bro!! I found at first I thought it wasnt very special but break it out once and a while and let it cure up she starts to prove her worth.

Dj the fact that u kept 1 for a 2nd run makes me happy.

Id say the 2 cons to warslog is stretchyness and the harsh burnout, tbh its quite groggy and harsh comin down....

The Revolution

Veteran
The warslog n others SLOG f2 will be going into my run with the rest of the lemon lineup..
Elite Lemon Larry BX
Elite Lemon Larry IBL
Lemon Larry x Indiana Bubblegum
Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai F3
(Alien Og x AlienDawg F2) x Elite's Chocolate Lemon Diesel
(Super Lemon Haze x Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze) x Aliendawg
Ill keep u posted.

rootfingers

Hey Sourpuss, I can't wait to taste the warslog after reading this thread. Long time coming but my 6 females are about a week into flower now. They are looking great, I'll post some pics as things progress.

S

sourpuss

Cant wait to see em root fingers!! And thats some lemon run there rev!! Finally figured out that the slog is a replica of slh. The sat pheno has the same smell and taste if not more of both. Slog has a more narco stone than slh.

Found the warslog had a great exoticc sativaness to the flav. I always tasted a nice sat in the warlock. Combined with the haze its really nice exotic sat flav... with grapefruit up front...