What's new

*warning* laced weed in the GTA

B

Brad

common eh???guess we run in diffrent circles...i call bullshit..show me proof or go home

AFP

My gf's doctor said that it was relatively common for laced weed to be laced with rohypnol. If you want to call bullshit, its on her GP.

I dont have the inclination to buy and test any of this kush. This thread is a warning, . Better yet, if you don't believe me how about yo go find yourself a nug of this benzo laced kush and smoke it yourself.

G

Guest 150314

You can get high from smoking benzo's, but they aren't water soluble so you would literally have to bust up a pill and sprinkle it onto your buds. I am sure you would have noticed this or noticed your joints taste like burnt tires when smoked.

You should take a picture of this stuff, I am curious to see what it looks like.

ddrew

Veteran
You're saying you took one bong hit and decided you needed to go to the Doctor for a blood test?

How'd that conversation go?
Hey Doc, the GF and I were smoking some weed and we think it was laced, will you give us a blood test?

As far as it being common goes, I've probably been smoking weed longer then you've been alive, and I've never come across "laced weed", I've heard people talk about it like an urban legend since I was a kid(the old angel dust/pcp laced weed talk), but never seen it or known anyone who has.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I do find this odd, but not unbelievable.

I just think whoever laced it was just an idiot. How does it benefit him by lacing it with rhophinol? Wouldn't nicotine or caffeine be better to lace with, why rhophinol, maybe so they can forget who they bought it from? With nicotine or caffeine, you know for sure that stuff is addictive.

I'm not advocating for lacing cannabis, I'm just saying if your going to do it, at least use common sense.

You shouldn't have to lace cannabis with anything, its valued on its own merit.

Ironeek

So your girl went in for a full panel blood test?(all drugs)
Those results take a while too, how long ago was this?

No offense, but this sounds a little fishy, a lot of drugs do not work if you smoke them, try smoking an aspirin and see if you get headache relief, in fact most can't be smoked without some type of conversion first.

Also, the amount of Flunitrazepam needed in one single bong hit to have that kind of effect, and show up in this "blood test", would have to be huge, so much so that it would look like it had been completely rolled in flour, and totally obvious.

Not saying something isn't going on, but I'm more then a little skeptical it's what you're claiming

:yeahthats
Bad for the business to be spreading unsubstanciated rumers about weed laced with rohipnol. ...:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:....

Did you not notice that someone had ground up a pill and mixed with your bud?

Thanks for the heads up:thank you:

love?

hmm you can not smoke Flunitrazepam
the f*ck
While I would certainly not recommend it (benzodiazepines are even more evil than most big pharma stuff), and while I think it's about the only benzo this is true for, roofies can indeed be smoked.

So I dunno, it could be true.

Legalize it! :smokeit:

jarff

It,ll be gone in a week and everyone will be fine...or maybe a little f**ked up...some ppl. might go back looking for more.Some smokers don,t rally care as long as they get buzzed.
It probably happens everyday somewhere....I dunno..I don,t want any personally
jarff

ddrew

Veteran
I'm not saying that someone didn't toss the guy and his GF a roofie bud, I just don't think that there is a substantial amount of commercial weed going around that has been deliberately laced with it.

I mean think about it, what a pain in the ass, where do you get a bulk amount of roofies in the first place?
Then you take the good weed you grew, and go through this whole "Immersion" process, or whatever.
To what end?
Did they sell it for $200 an eight or something?
Were they planning on raping a large portion of Canada once it was smoked?
I just don't think that there are pounds and pounds of it going around.
Couple bags someone messed with, yeah, I could see that, but that's about it.

Big Tree

this is some of the most disturbing shit I've heard sense hearing of a group of RI ass clowns making hash out of Oregano and shoe polish. That also disgusted me. What douche bags will do to make a buck.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
So your girl went in for a full panel blood test?(all drugs)
Those results take a while too, how long ago was this?

No offense, but this sounds a little fishy, a lot of drugs do not work if you smoke them, try smoking an aspirin and see if you get headache relief, in fact most can't be smoked without some type of conversion first.

Also, the amount of Flunitrazepam needed in one single bong hit to have that kind of effect, and show up in this "blood test", would have to be huge, so much so that it would look like it had been completely rolled in flour, and totally obvious.

Not saying something isn't going on, but I'm more then a little skeptical it's what you're claiming

Actually lol this drugs come in different forms GHB can be a liquid and very easy to lace cannabis. This is not a new practise by any means , Just a bad idea if it's actually knocking the girls out and ppl are having their way with them. That is obviously a very bad thing ,no more then when women get too drunk and get the same problem if scumbags exsist. peace out Headband707:)

G

Guest 150314

GHB and roofies are totally different things.. Like I said before benzo's are not water soluble so if his bud was laced it would have had crushed up pill powder on/in it.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Ya'll aren't going to believe this shit.

My buddy just picked up some dank before we went on a road trip and about an hour later we stopped at a rest stop and he decided to take a few hits out of his one hitter before going to the bathroom. I went inside to get some coffee, then go to the bathroom only to see this:

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I was given (once, without telling me) a joint laced with PCP... Needless to say he is no longer my friend.

But that high was a mental meat grinder, specially since we were blasting Pearl Jam's Ten.

Talking about guitar solos that would last forever debating between heaven and hell.

Strongest yet. I felt like the rookie at "Training Day". Shit was raw.

But NO thanks.

whodair

Veteran
Ya'll aren't going to believe this shit.

My buddy just picked up some dank before we went on a road trip and about an hour later we stopped at a rest stop and he decided to take a few hits out of his one hitter before going to the bathroom. I went inside to get some coffee, then go to the bathroom only to see this:

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

thats fuckin awesome !!!

like my little toronto honeymoon ...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts