What's new

War

jump117

Veteran
They are indeed and a very active participant. Those ukranians to me look like ordinary civilians given a few weeks of basic training, shipped out to the front as meat for the grinder. I think most of those people who claim to support Ukraine do not care about ukranian lives at all. They are perfectly happy seeing ukranian meat being procssed and barbecued, if only it keeps the war going.

Btw, that polish tactic of drawing fire on the ukranians just happens to be the same tactic used by the so called volounteer battalions of the afu in relation to the civilian population in Mariupol and so on.
The Poles for the first time lost part of their lands in favor of Russia in 1772, later territories were still cut off from the Polish lands in favor of Russia, which were then transferred to Ukraine. So in 1939, Stalin took Galicia (on the border with Poland) from Poland and annexed it to Ukraine. When Hitler attacked the USSR in 1941, Ukrainian nationalists greeted him as a liberator. At their request, in 1943, the SS division "Galicia" was organized from local residents, which performed punitive operations and was remembered by the Poles from a very, very bad side. But Ukrainians remembered it in a completely different way, for whom the members of the SS "Galicia" are now officially national heroes - liberators. Recently, the Supreme Court of Ukraine decided that the Nazi symbols of the SS "Galicia" should not be considered Nazi)).

Until 2014, the battle of the oligarchs was in full swing in Ukraine. In addition to other assets, in the sight of interests was the trade and transit of Russian gas to Europe. Theft, corruption and blackmail, as usual.

The interests of the Galicians were supported by their ultra-right supporters of the Ukrainian SS. I saw the whole 21st century on the screen and heard how this audience teaches children and teenagers in paramilitary camps, and how these children then yell, chanting, “moskalyaku - na gilyaku” (Russian - to the gallows, -ukr.), the same declarations “kill all Russians” sounded from political figures as well. Agitation and punitive detachments, consisting of young sports fascists from western Ukraine, went all over the country. In Donetsk and Crimea, they openly declared the destruction of all non-Ukrainians in order to cleanse the nation.

In 2014 they succeeded in staging a coup d'état and Russia faced the existential risk of losing the Black Sea navy and its main naval base of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation in Sevastopol, founded for this purpose by Empress Catherine II in 1783.

The Poles want to take back what used to belong to them, and now to those ghouls who committed disgusting atrocities against them. But gently, through friendship and help.

entropical

Veteran
nothing you type here is true . You are naive and gullable to believe what you write. insincere
You know the banderite ideology, or nazism, all boils down to the idea that russians are not human but orchs. So naturally I had to ask one of those nazi sympathizers ”if russians are orchs then, what are you in this saga?” He replied, ”a hobbit”.

jump117

Veteran
Julian Assange - Here is a mural on an ordinary house in a residential area on Novaya Street i...jpg

Julian Assange - Here is a mural on an ordinary house in a residential area on Novaya Street in Zheleznodorozhny near Moscow.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
well, jump117, i am not the one who said "the pigs are holed up in the kremlin".

of course, i know you make shatter, the sausage thing was a joke!

it does look like a slim jim.

i have extensive experience producing shatter too.

about 3 lbs or 1.6 kilos every week for about five years. i grew all my own flowers for extraction as well.

i am very anti-nazi, wherever i find them. here's a group of our nazi's in charlottesville, n.c.

they are all white supremacist neo-nazi pieces of uneducated shit.

we call them "white trash" here.

1670621819777.png

so, it looks like nazi's are everywhere in the world.

but some are different races and religions.

they all have one thing in common, and that is hate!

i don't like communists either.

i think we are dealing with a certain percentage of the world's population whose brains are wired up to hate people who are not like themselves.

their parents teach them to hate.

you guys are saying that ukraine is a nazi state and i say that there are no more nazi's there by capita than anywhere else on the planet.

russia and the us have their share just like every other country in the world.

they just don't call them nazi's in some places. but no matter what you call them they are the same.

hate-filled pieces of shit.

there is no rational justification for russia's attack on ukraine if you don't use "nazi's" as the reason.

it is the only reason putin could use and have at least some small bit of credibility.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
no, the antifa people here are not that organized, but they are just as stupid as the nazi's you see above.

by the way, that is the white supremacist rally held in charlottesville nc 5 years ago.

do a google photo search if you doubt it.

1670624345700.png
1670624362820.png
1670624414685.png

here's some more for you. from the same rally.

look at all these fine young christians!

threatening violence!

shiva82

how many of them are fbi agents? must be a good few of them like at jan 6th which was orchestrated aswell

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
how many of them are fbi agents? must be a good few of them like at jan 6th which was orchestrated aswell
jan 6 was orchestrated by donald trump and his croneys.

it was an attempt to overthrow an election by force and it failed.

the evidence is overwhelming. you notice how all his close business and political supporters are turning on him en masse to save their own skins. can you blame them?

i'm not a democrat or a republican either.

if any politician breaks a law or violates the public trust they should be punished, no matter who they are.

trump encouraged the haters to come out of the closet.

but trump is done now for sure after the midterm elections destroyed the candidates he supported.

he is the kiss of death politically in the states now. everyone will shy away from him.

he's going down hard!

Latest posts

Latest posts