What's new

War

shiva82

The Nazi party of Germany invaded what it considered its sovereign lands.

Ukraine was invaded by Russia.

Russia believes the Ukraine, like Crimea, is their sovereign territory.

I think anyone with eyes and critical thinking skills could see who the "Nazis" are.
stick to cooking . you know fuck all about the world or history.

Last edited:

shiva82

you display that you have zero concept of european or world history outside of what you have been fed . You are a jingoist who supports a crime family. You are a good cook and good beer maker. just stick to that . take care. you are dismissed .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not buying your bullshit.

Tell me what you think I have misunderstood.

The very fact that you called me a jingoist has me thinking it's you who is mistaken.

jump117

Veteran
I explain. You call for critical thinking and immediately make a logical error, confusing the soft with the warm. Therefore, I only tried to help you in hanging labels on the participants in these events.

You hang both labels on Russia - both the invasion and the "Nazis", I insist that the "Nazis" should be transferred to Ukraine.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You really aren't making any reasonable sense.

Soft for warm?

I'm pointing out that Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia just calls it taking back what is theirs.

It's like England invading the USA and start to reclaim the colonial territory.

Or Germany invading Poland.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
nato has existed since 1949 with one single purpose, and that is to counter russian aggression.

russia has continuously threatened and attacked it's neighbors since the soviet union broke up.

putin hates nato not because it's on his doorstep but because it prevents russian imperial expansion.

What country has attacked russia in modern times?

none since the nazi's in 1941.

no nation has announced intentions to invade russia because no one wants anything they have.

if the russians didn't even have an army they would be perfectly safe from the rest of the world simply because they don't have shit.

during the Trump presidency, russia did not attack ukraine because trump was working for putin trying to destroy nato.

remember all the statements trump made attacking nato?

when the soviet union broke apart ukraine was the technical heart of the russian defense industry.

not just the brains but most of the manufacturing capability as well.

the population of the soviet union fell almost overnight from about 300 million to less than half of that.

physical power, status on the world stage, and the gross domestic product all plummeted.

Search:

#CountryGDP
(nominal, 2017)
GDP
(abbrev.)
GDP
growth
Population
(2017)
GDP
per capita
Share of
World GDP
1United States$19,485,394,000,000$19.485 trillion2.27%325,084,756$59,93924.08%
2China$12,237,700,479,375$12.238 trillion6.90%1,421,021,791$8,61215.12%
3Japan$4,872,415,104,315$4.872 trillion1.71%127,502,725$38,2146.02%
4Germany$3,693,204,332,230$3.693 trillion2.22%82,658,409$44,6804.56%
5India$2,650,725,335,364$2.651 trillion6.68%1,338,676,785$1,9803.28%
6United Kingdom$2,637,866,340,434$2.638 trillion1.79%66,727,461$39,5323.26%
7France$2,582,501,307,216$2.583 trillion1.82%64,842,509$39,8273.19%
8Brazil$2,053,594,877,013$2.054 trillion0.98%207,833,823$9,8812.54%
9Italy$1,943,835,376,342$1.944 trillion1.50%60,673,701$32,0382.40%
10Canada$1,647,120,175,449$1.647 trillion3.05%36,732,095$44,8412.04%
11Russia$1,578,417,211,937$1.578 trillion1.55%145,530,082$10,8461.95%

this is the gdp of the first 11 countries in the world. russia's is pathetic for a country with that population.

putin world, just like trump world, is crumbling apart, rotting from the center out.

anyone who thinks russia is doing the right thing in ukraine, causing all the human suffering there, is a sick little monkey!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
so who is responsible for the current conflict in ukraine?

the Ukrainians for not obeying putin?

it's somehow their fault that putin sent 200,000 troops into ukraine?

no shiva82, you are biased for russia because you are indian.

for some strange reason the indian people love russia.

this stems from the relationship between the 2 countries formed during the cold war and a general purpose resentment of the west.

India–Russia relations (Russian: Российско-индийские отношения; Hindi: भारत-रूस सम्बन्ध) are the bilateral relations between the Republic of India and the Russian Federation. During the Cold War, India and the Soviet Union (USSR) had a strong strategic, military, economic and diplomatic relationship. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Russia inherited its close relationship with India which resulted in both nations sharing a special relationship. Russia and India both term this relationship as a "special and privileged strategic partnership".

but, again, what did the Ukrainian people do to deserve the misery being inflicted upon them?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
NATO has been Russia's only deterrent from hostile aggression.

Cold War?

Cuban missile crisis?

I'm relieved to see it isn't myself that is confused about geopolitics.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Sometimes I think, the US got the right to invade Mexico and destroy and slaughtered so much humans like the russians in ukraine. The drug cartells killed so many people, they are fascists and all the drug (bio) labs down there. They need a landbridge to Acapulco, the mexican president is a corrupt, coke head and so on and on,.......

Everything what the russians say is a lie. It´s pure imperialism. Take a look to syria, there they support a killer regime and bomb the country since years.

I have to say, that russia was very sympatic to me, until 2014. I was in moscow just for visiting the red army museum for example, I saw Lenin and had an awesome new years eve with russian friends.

Simple as it is, fuck russia today!

entropical

Veteran
Always the stupid saying about a Nazi regime, there is not one right wing party in the ukrainian parlament.

Russia is, what the pro russian fan boys say about the Ukraine.
Well imo is not nearly as stupid as being a sympathizer providing cover for such a regime while ignoring evidence to the contrary. Nazi sympathizers like you typically make these types of claims in hope that they will take away from the fact that nazism was institutionalized in Ukraine with the western backed coup d’etat.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Get lost entropical and all of you russia fan boys! I can´t hear your foolish arguments no more. How sick and sad it is to cheer for a country which attacked another country and brought death and destruction?

There is not one acceptable reason or excuse for what the russians did and do.

entropical

Veteran
Get lost entropical and all of you russia fan boys! I can´t hear your foolish arguments no more. How sick and sad it is to cheer for a country which attacked another country and brought death and destruction?

There is not one acceptable reason or excuse for what the russians did and do.
Yes there is. Not an excuse mind you but a reason. It is called the responsibility to protect. In this case a moral obligation to protect the peoples of the DPR and the LPR against ukranian aggression.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Yes there is. Not an excuse mind you but a reason. It is called the responsibility to protect. In this case a moral obligation to protect the peoples of the DPR and the LPR against ukranian aggression.
only 40% of the population of the dpr and lpr are russian speakers.

what about the rest of the people there who want to remain Ukrainian. the majority. who is protecting them from the russians.

putin has used this as an excuse to invade. "they speak russian, they have russian culture so we should invade and claim it for russia."

there are almost a million russian speakers in the US so does the same logic apply?

when the Ukrainians have taken back a town they lost in the early days of the invasion, why do all the people come out with flowers and tears in their eyes because they are so fucking happy to get the russian boot off their necks?

and here is an endless stream of calls made by russian soldiers in Ukraine.

it's quite pathetic listening to all these poor young men who just want to survive.

"your motherfucking uncle vova is shitting on you" from a Russian wife wondering whether she'll ever see her husband and the father of her children again alive.

isn't war fun!

shiva82

only 40% of the population of the dpr and lpr are russian speakers.

what about the rest of the people there who want to remain Ukrainian. the majority. who is protecting them from the russians.

putin has used this as an excuse to invade. "they speak russian, they have russian culture so we should invade and claim it for russia."

there are almost a million russian speakers in the US so does the same logic apply?

when the Ukrainians have taken back a town they lost in the early days of the invasion, why do all the people come out with flowers and tears in their eyes because they are so fucking happy to get the russian boot off their necks?

and here is an endless stream of calls made by russian soldiers in Ukraine.

it's quite pathetic listening to all these poor young men who just want to survive.

"your motherfucking uncle vova is shitting on you" from a Russian wife wondering whether she'll ever see her husband and the father of her children again alive.

isn't war fun!
nothing you type here is true . You are naive and gullable to believe what you write. insincere