What's new

War

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i am quite sincere and you are still Indian.

by the way, i love the Indian people!

i am a big fan of Mahatma Gandhi! a truly great man!

a wise, strong, man who took the way of peace instead of war!

i think it's kind of humorous that India was once a colony of England but now England is a colony of India!

by the way, i have Indian friends here in the US and they are mostly against Russia in this conflict.

they have a better perspective of the truth from here.

shiva82

thanks for enlightening me with more garbage insight. have a great day. i'm done. at least you made me chuckle. craziness .peace

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
so jump117, you are russian right? what do you think of putins war?

it looks like a lot of the people in russia are fed up with putin.

they are evading conscription in huge numbers, fleeing to neighboring countries.

the economy is crumbling.

the news media in russia was stifled immediately after the invasion but now a lot of people are speaking out against the war in russia.

if putin was just trying to "protect" the people in DPR and LPR, why did he try to invade the entire country?

jump117

Veteran
any other Russian ball lickers want to talk about it?
full

• Love
Reactions: Gry

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

and here's the front page of odysee.com

it will only take a few seconds to see the intent of the site.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Some people think that the Emphasis on nationality is dangerous by developing into Nazism. ))
this is true.

in my country, we have a very dangerous trend toward fascism on the extreme right.

we are successfully resisting it.

i like this quote from Thomas Paine, who is considered to be the godfather of the American revolution,

"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion".

i have edited the statement above about Russians getting their privates licked to just Putin getting his licked.

i actually like most of the russians i have met here in the US.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"where there is only a choice between violence and cowardice, i advise violence."
"let no one say when i am gone that i taught the people to be cowards"
a wise, strong, man who took the way of peace instead of war!
A multifaceted man of distinction. he also said "forgiveness may be more manly than punishment."

Brother Nature

Where I am wondering about is, in a weed forum, that nobody is writing something about the US basketball woman which is for 8 years in prison in russia?
She is free now, it's being brought up elsewhere. I can understand why it's not being celebrated on these forums though. Personally, I did 7 for growing in a state that is now legal, I find it hard to have sympathy for her. I can imagine there are a few others on this site that may feel the same. Hopefully this is the start of a diplomatic solution to the war though, that I am ok with.

entropical

Veteran
The poor fellow scolds the Poles on the "crab" (0:59), who brought them under retaliation. Poland is a very special participant.
They are indeed and a very active participant. Those ukranians to me look like ordinary civilians given a few weeks of basic training, shipped out to the front as meat for the grinder. I think most of those people who claim to support Ukraine do not care about ukranian lives at all. They are perfectly happy seeing ukranian meat being procssed and barbecued, if only it keeps the war going.

Btw, that polish tactic of drawing fire on the ukranians just happens to be the same tactic used by the so called volounteer battalions of the afu in relation to the civilian population in Mariupol and so on.

jump117

Veteran
wow, you can get that much gold for a piece of sausage in russia?
This is not gold, 10 rubles at today's rate is about 15 US cents, with coins I mark the date of the photograph of the extract, to memory ))
full

And here is the Kremlin, where, according to you ))), "all the pigs hid" )), here it marks the place of the AA extract 2014, memorable year.
full

About the prices for sausages, I recently gave a link -
https://www.icmag.com/threads/well-the-pipeline-didnt-blow-itself-up.18124479/post-18245347
:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I find it hard to have sympathy for her.
i sympathize with anyone in jail anywhere for cannabis. in her case, however, i would like to ask "WTF were you thinking even GOING to Russia? " or anyplace that is known for holding non-citizens as hostages for political purposes? i include in this rant those "religious zealots" that go to Islamic nations with "spare" bibles in their suitcases trying to convert people. if you want to go help the poor/oppressed there, by all means do so! but do it because you want to help them, not convert them. if you are going to ignore a nations laws when you visit, you should not expect help when caught and jailed. your rights in this country under our constitution do not get on the plane & travel with you...:snap out of it: