Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

LIFEISGOOD

Guys and Gals,

I could use some help on an avatar. I seem to lacking the creative gene.
I am a big fan of Rottweilers as I have had six.
Nothing gory but something different.

I also love the "Are you livin' or are you dyin'?" theme.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time and I am looking forward to what y'all come up with.

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
try some of these on...

try some of these on...

Guys and Gals,

I could use some help on an avatar. I seem to lacking the creative gene.
I am a big fan of Rottweilers as I have had six.
Nothing gory but something different.

I also love the "Are you livin' or are you dyin'?" theme.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time and I am looking forward to what y'all come up with.

here's a few to test out...

click on each one for an avatar sized image.

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Hi I'm looking to change my avatar. I would like either tom petty or jhonny Depp as the mad hatter. Can any-one hook me up? thanks

Krizz

Got it!

Sleepy

Veteran
ok...i'm pretty much a decent 'resizer' of existing images...

maybe some of the more talented folks can whip up something for you.

the mad hatter looks great!

B1G PUN

Hey everyone, I finally got my own account activated (was using my buddy's on a shared computer)

I love to mess around on photoshop (know how to use it pretty well) and also looking to get a feel for the ICMAG community. Any requests for custom avatars or sigs I can do my best to contribute. Just let me know!

Some of my work on the Rez logo design: (for reference)
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=15524

LIFEISGOOD

Hey everyone, I finally got my own account activated (was using my buddy's on a shared computer)

I love to mess around on photoshop (know how to use it pretty well) and also looking to get a feel for the ICMAG community. Any requests for custom avatars or sigs I can do my best to contribute. Just let me know!

Some of my work on the Rez logo design: (for reference)
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=15524

B1g Pun'

Nice work on the Rez logo

Any chance you can you can make something with a Rotweiller head or body that is badass and different?

Thanks

B1G PUN

B1g Pun'

Nice work on the Rez logo

Any chance you can you can make something with a Rotweiller head or body that is badass and different?

Thanks

Yeah I can mess around with that -- it helps me when people get specific as possible or else I dont know what they want...

You want like a mean lookin angry rotty or a cute puppy type? Just let me know any specifics to make it easier

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I thought I heard that new Avitars cannot be moving gifs...
Sleepy, this is kinda for you...if I decide to change mine, that I have had since I been here...can I use another moving gif??:tiphat:
(I promise it will have nothing to do with cow bells!!:dance013:)

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
no one wants to make me an avi? ;( lol I could make it myself, but I never like anything I do personally for myself lol or rarely.. im severely picky

LIFEISGOOD

Thanks B1g

Thanks B1g

Yeah I can mess around with that -- it helps me when people get specific as possible or else I dont know what they want...

You want like a mean lookin angry rotty or a cute puppy type? Just let me know any specifics to make it easier

The term that comes to mind is more like a rock solid, calm strength, quiet giant.

Nothing gory or cute. Maybe block-ish lines or angular, some color? maybe not.

Convey that "I am your friend, till you piss me off, then I will eat you"

Thanks for the thought and time. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with

B1G PUN

Thanks for the thought and time. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Give me a day or two to come up with something - I understand the concept about "calm but always ready to strike", but is there any more specific on the actual look or do you just want me to mess around...?

StarFox

Took me about 3 hours (cause im anal, and was using ms paint lol) but I finished and uploaded my avatar, figured no better place than here for the test drive, so.. how'd I do? :D

B1G PUN

Took me about 3 hours (cause im anal, and was using ms paint lol) but I finished and uploaded my avatar, figured no better place than here for the test drive, so.. how'd I do? :D

Good stuff StarFox, 3 hours on paint man that is brutal but glad you got it to your liking! lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought I heard that new Avitars cannot be moving gifs...
Sleepy, this is kinda for you...if I decide to change mine, that I have had since I been here...can I use another moving gif??:tiphat:
(I promise it will have nothing to do with cow bells!!:dance013:)

I just found out about this. I was told only site supporters can have gif avatars. Hope that helps

Latest posts

Latest posts