Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters
P

PastorJ

I have over 50 posts & I cant see my friends,Send Personal messages,Join Groups nor change my avitar? Is there some one that can help me get this sorted out please?

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'm wondering if y'll could do say Hank Williams or Hank Williams III. That would be very nice. Y'll do great work.

Che

Veteran
It's been almost a year so I guess it's safe to ask again, would anyone want to make a custom avatar for Che or BSGA? I'm lost when it comes to graphics etc..

I'm wondering if y'll could do say Hank Williams or Hank Williams III. That would be very nice. Y'll do great work.

Hank -

picture.php

or

Hank III (badass!) -

picture.php

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I have over 50 posts & I cant see my friends,Send Personal messages,Join Groups nor change my avitar? Is there some one that can help me get this sorted out please?
actually... when I first joined I couldnt do any of that either till over 100 posts

Sleepy

Veteran
It's been almost a year so I guess it's safe to ask again, would anyone want to make a custom avatar for Che or BSGA? I'm lost when it comes to graphics etc..

damn, Che...i had no idea you were waiting...sorry.

here's a few of Che...

you gotta go with the Zombie Che!!

i will see what i can find for BSGA...

:artist:

Che

Veteran
Thanks Sleepy!!Those are awesome avatars, I'm stunned :D It was worth the wait! ;)

No worries on the wait, I've enjoyed my current avatar but it's cool that now I've got some new ones to rock!!! :cue the cowbell:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I dont like the strawberry/blueberrry, any of the fruits I cant stand, unless its air freshener the canned spray kind... I would LOVE to see if they make pumpkin incense... thats my favorite smell ever

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

normally I make my own avatars, but I would like to see what kinda avatars you can come up for *me* lol

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
omg lol i know I was like "what day is this?" then on the 7th day, it was about mid day before I got to do my custom avi, and siggy.. LOLLLL so its not just 50 posts its also 7 days.... LOL

Ozstoner

Far out! how do you people manage 100 to 500 posts in one month! Crazy. I want a custom avatar but it looks like it's gunna take me awhile, lol