Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

Che

Veteran
Hey, you have to have special status, such as ICMAG donor, to be allowed custom animated avatars.

BudWiz

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone out there who wanna help making me a new avatar? that would really make my day. Something that works with my nick.

Thanks in advance,
BudWiz.

sac beh

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone out there who wanna help making me a new avatar? that would really make my day. Something that works with my nick.

Thanks in advance,
BudWiz.

20090115_wizard_190x190.jpg

Then you would make your User Title: I'm the Wiz.

Morphote

Veteran
Hey guys.:wave:

Got a tough one for you. No physical descriptions or pics. Just a quote from a book. Good luck. Here's the clip:

The morphotes, obscure creatures reduced to a zoological attraction -- "CAUTION! Morphotes are dangerous and cunning! Consider none of their proffers; accept none of their gifts! Morphotes come to the fence with a single purpose in mind: to mutilate, insult, or frighten those Gaeans who come to view them. TAKE WARNING! Morphotes have injured many persons; they may kill YOU. NEVERTHELESS, WANTON MOLESTATION OF THE MORPHOTES IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN."
Morphotes would often come to the fence making obscene gestures and incomprehensible insults before slithering back to the swamp.
I need an avatar based on this passage. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Thank you for your help.

M.

ps. I bet I'll get to 50 posts before anyone comes up with my avatar! We'll see.

Morphote

Veteran
Here's some more on the subject:

Morphotes live in the swamps and forests of Szintarre. They are extremely malicious and appear to be semi-sentient; their appearance is spectacularly bizarre.
That constitutes everything I've been able to find. Thanks again.

M.