What's new

Walking Through Resinryders Garden

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
She put a block on the Internet so he can't visit midget sites anymore, that's why he started this thread to occupy his free time:biggrin:

unk1

lol, you guys so crazy. plants look awesome! hard to believe they were grown in a van down by the river haha

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The signal to noise ratio seems about right, how about I fuck that up? I'll start by not reading a single post before this one, maybe looking at some photos and then asking any question that comes to mind especially common ones that are already in previous posts.

:joint:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, you guys so crazy. plants look awesome! hard to believe they were grown in a van down by the river haha
That's rr's oasis. Remember the old movies where they walked into a small tent that was huge on the inside?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hey you old farts always forget to send up a flare when you get to circle jerkin'

Looks great RR. As I would have guessed

Need to come by n pay my respects get you all stoned up n raid the veg haha

Got a few Albert walkers bout 3 weeks in. The orange smell is great.

Great to see all you guys in one spot!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Excellent show brother RR....got all the weirdos to come out n play...hehe...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

Thanks man. To it's credit, the back of the van is fuckin huge!!

The signal to noise ratio seems about right, how about I fuck that up? I'll start by not reading a single post before this one, maybe looking at some photos and then asking any question that comes to mind especially common ones that are already in previous posts.

Lol. Was waiting for that guy to show up soon. Ask away, just don't expect an answer that has anything to do with what you asked tho.

That's rr's oasis. Remember the old movies where they walked into a small tent that was huge on the inside?

Hey you old farts always forget to send up a flare when you get to circle jerkin'

Looks great RR. As I would have guessed

Need to come by n pay my respects get you all stoned up n raid the veg haha

Got a few Albert walkers bout 3 weeks in. The orange smell is great.

Great to see all you guys in one spot!

Thanks. Glad to have ya stop by Sir. The orange smell is intense. Veg's so as molasses tho.

Not sure who's ass has thicker calluses, cowboy or unc fish

That would be Unc. The cowboy just rides. Unc's be ridden and put away wet way to many times so the calluses just continue to pile up. Hell, his calluses have calluses.

Excellent show brother RR....got all the weirdos to come out n play...hehe...

Big Money in da house. Good to see ya brother. Yup. The freaks have come out to play. lol

that cowboy has been bobbing his head on it for 10 years. seems fitting that's rr's avatar .

Getty up cowboy!!

lol

this threads bringing out all the icmag og's!

the dago walker is the real orange one isn't it?

Whatdeezlrg, what up bro. Wish some of the old guys would pop back up. Should have seen some of the grows those guys used to put on. Learned from some mighty good growers back then.
The Dago is the real orange one from what I understand. I know it's been called both but the reading I've done on it says the Albert Walker doesn't have the orange smell. Some say it does. Hell if I know. What I do know is she vegs slow as hell and smells soooo good. Had to pull a ton of big ass leaves off it during veg so the lower branches would get some light and am about to do the same thing now that she's in bloom. lol Honestly one of my favorite smells in the room in a long time next to the Chem D. Can hardly wait to see what she taste like.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy this thread got off track fast lol.
hope you put on your big tires and 4x4 suspension.
looks like a rough ride with all these merry pranksters :p

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I call dibs on extracting oil for any RR entries into the unofficial 420 cup.

I call dibs on extracting oil for any Deez entries into the unofficial 420 cup.

DIBS DIBS DIBS.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not this year but soon I'm gonna make that event. Gotta be able to partake in the festivity's :biggrin:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Boy this thread got off track fast lol.
hope you put on your big tires and 4x4 suspension.
looks like a rough ride with all these merry pranksters :p

Had to add a 6inch lift kit to it. Told JW to go jack it up while I was getting the parts. Apperantly he misunderstood what I said. I came out the house and he was laying on the ground had both hands wrapped around the tailpipe long stroking with all he had back and forth. sweat rolling down his face and he yelled at me, "She ain't moved yet but I fell it coming any second now". Wish I had the video rolling then.

I call dibs on extracting oil for any RR entries into the unofficial 420 cup.

I call dibs on extracting oil for any Deez entries into the unofficial 420 cup.

DIBS DIBS DIBS.

I'll be making my own but I appreciate the offer!!

not this year but soon I'm gonna make that event. Gotta be able to partake in the festivity's :biggrin:

Biker trash at the party? lol Wish you could make it.

RR is a pro now he's been schooled just needs the cool toys. Me too

Would like some more toys by not sure if I want em. I seriously need a mute grow slave I could keep chained up in the room. Just does what I say and won't talk back about any of it, lol