What's new

Walking Through Resinryders Garden

HUGE

Veteran
He is being modest. It was some of the best smoke known to man. Cheers to the next batch ;)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I just gave up the Chem D to make way for motor breath. Still haven't got her but won't be long I'm sure.
I can't ever seem to let chemD go more than 70 days. Not done. Bye bye for now

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Should have kept the Chem D. Getting harder to find. Hell I've been looking for a Chem 4 for a couple years and can't find it anywhere.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
It's ok.
Chem D and Chem 4 were always the least requested strain on deck ever. And dpd. To my surprise always. The dpd I get that... But chemD
I mean frosty stinky chunky but alas. Kush is king around here.
Still I like her but got to keep what's movin easily.
Sadly I've ditched 20 killer clone only babes at least the last yr due to my small small space for veg.
A few dispensers in Cali got the C4. Krunch just ran it last yr. prob dHN

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laying down the tarp to pull up a seat ready drool when that motorbreath gets a hummin :D

Great stuff going in here RR, that GG looked fantastic

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
Looking good in here old friend!!
And I hear you on the Chem4 hunt.shes my fave of the bunch and can't find her since I got rid of her.
Keep on kicking ass!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Chem 4 will come back ... I been working hard on it but nobody kept her.... Idk bout dhn they definitely could have it it was the easy one to get but I heard stories bout there're blue dream??? Now if there dream is actually legit which I know dream but only seen there's finished n had homies run it side by side I'd be skepticle bout the legitamcy of there 4 being the 3@k citrus fuel bomb.... Unless Krunch says different I know he knows the 4 ...
But ol man just run ya motor breath be more then happy star veggin the gift for next yr...
Favorite ???? U know she goes for dream tickets... Grow it right an name it diff u got sumthin but c4 chop your $$$$ in half regardless

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey RR is that cut of MotorBreath the #15 cut? Im really trying to source this strain, seems up my ally. I know ill have access in a few to the #15 MB cut. Any input is appreciated