dank.Frank

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Nice to see ya posting up a diary, RR.

I'm tuned in and hoping to learn a few things along the way. :respect:

:lurk:

dank.Frank

Glad to have ya. Will just be a few odds, ins, and other things that come along.
Don't know if you'll learn anything but if you do let me know, lol

Frick'n late again... I'll be sit in the back, burning a Big fatty.
:smoker: looking proper !

Thanks l~gs. Good to have you along.
The computer says I can't pass out anymore rep today

Grizz

Veteran
fuck every thread needs a troll, I am HERE> as I figured, out of beer and no chairs left, this sucks

resinryder

Veteran
fuck every thread needs a troll, I am HERE> as I figured, out of beer and no chairs left, this sucks

Oh well. might as well put a face with the troll now so he's exposed for the world to see, lol
picture.php

No shit. This is JW, lol
BTW, we hid the beer and folded the chairs just before you showed up.

Grizz

Veteran
well I expected that, that's why I brought my own chair and left my beer cooler in the truck, I get no RESPECT.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful work my friend....that roxy looks sexy as hell.
i ran her for a while but i couldnt get her to perform for me,
you have her looking like americas next top model :D
maybe she does better in a water system then dirt or maybe i was pushing her too hard idk...i do know that seeing yours makes me wish i still had her backed up hahahaha.
good show homie,tagging up.
peace-T-

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tables are looking awesome!

Glad to see whatever happened on that GG4 table didn't spread any further, these girls are all looking incredible!

You run the Bloody Mary lately?

resinryder

Veteran
beautiful work my friend....that roxy looks sexy as hell.
i ran her for a while but i couldnt get her to perform for me,
you have her looking like americas next top model :D
maybe she does better in a water system then dirt or maybe i was pushing her too hard idk...i do know that seeing yours makes me wish i still had her backed up hahahaha.
good show homie,tagging up.
peace-T-

Good to see ya Tonatiuh. Thanks. Glad the girls are turning out. first time running the Roxy. It's a test table with the 3 different girls on it. Wasn't sure what she was gonna do for me. All I had to go by was some old pics that Joe Schmoe had posted in a thread quite some time ago. They are looking similar so I'm happy with her so far but it's final smell, taste, and effect that determines the outcome. Been an easy grower the whole time. Been fed no higher than 1.4 EC and has been loving it.

Tables are looking awesome!

Glad to see whatever happened on that GG4 table didn't spread any further, these girls are all looking incredible!

You run the Bloody Mary lately?

You and me both bro. Got a fresh cut of it so I'll see what happens later on.
With the Bloody Mary, I had one on the table with the Chem D but it was getting covered over and not much light. I didn't need any potential problems so I pulled it. Better it's gone than throwing pollen.
The Chem D is doing it's thing. Shes at day 42 today and plopping floppies all over the place. Glad she's putting on this kind of weight early. Would be nice if she put on her weight and the weight of the gg4 I had to toss, haha

Latest posts

Latest posts