What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

Decided to pop the blubonic I got first, hopefully find a nice blueberry muffin pheno for Christmas. I am really excited about the super sour skunk, haven't seen many grow reports or descriptions, any of you have experience with it? Ive only had 2 strains to smoke over the past 3 years and in the past 2 weeks I have gotten 5 more, I feel spoiled. I got shit popping right now, I am really hoping to have em done by Thanksgiving, my bdays right around there too so that wouldn't be bad either.

Got a quiz here in an hour or so about insect hibernation mechanisms, haven't looked at my notes but I remember its just going to be explaining the difference between the 2 processes bugs respond to long term cooling vs. frost over night and 80 the next day. Anyways, no coffee for me today, got a nice cindy bowl here to wire me up though. Starting to be able to handle it, still sends me into panic attacks when I smoke too much.
Hope you all have a good day, its been beautiful in my parts the past week or so, 70s-low 80s and sun every day. Doesn't matter it'll be -20 before too long-basket

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning everyone - just got done packing. nice and stoned and heading on out. see you all in a few days when im back from vacation

peace!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Took a few puffs of LS this morning and am rolling one up for a nice hike in the wilderness. :joint:

See you fellas later. Enjoy your trip soul!
:wave:

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
morning fellow partakers of the herb.

just got done with my shower wake n bake, had some coffee and now ready for work.

have a safe trip Soulfly and enjoy your vacation.

good luck with your new seeds budbasket, I hope they turn out nice and you get that blueberry muffin pheno you're looking for.

have a good day everyone

G

guest8905

hop, trich, soul, bud

sounds like you are all on a great path for the day!!

much respect and many blessings!

got some black dynamite, (sour d x blueberry x ??) a little fresh from this year but still not bad for a tezster branch, decided to make a few crosses with her as she has a great overall profile for what i like!!

blaze it!!!

also a good streaming player- bigupradio.com/player

just click the headphones and then you have 5 reggae stations to choose from, bless!

budbasket

Morning all! Soulflu, have fun on the coast man, Id start to list everyone but I would prob leave off many so....morning to everyone! Got a pretty big test in a few hours, starting to study now. I should be good for this one, its all over soil aggregation and the physical properties of different sand/silt/clay content found in each. I can pretty much explain everything without problem there, pretty much done for the day after that, just gotta do good and I can reward myself this weekend. Game tomorrow but can't start thinking about that until after my test. Anyways TGIF, hope you all have a fun and safe weekend-basket

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
much love to my WnB crew :yes:
Today I decided to break out the vape, though I usually smoke from a bong. Why not switch it up now n then?!?!
Enjoy the herb in many ways, my friends!
Stay safe, and keep em green.
cc

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
g'morning cook, headband, bud basket and the rest of the crew! hope you all are doing good and staying irie.

Just another 2 hours of work and I'm off for 2 days...I want to go camping, but not sure if that'll happen..prolly gonna do some gaming on the PS3 for sure though

I did wake n bake this morning in the shower as usual..had some Glass Slipper Kush to get the day started right..man, that stuff is the stuff!

I'm kind of on a high right now too because today is the first day of being my own boss! it feels awesome!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm kind of on a high right now too because today is the first day of being my own boss! it feels awesome!

wtg 5K, best of luck to you.......

I'm enjoying a home brewed Americano and some bong hits of the usual 'unnamed' strain.

budbasket

Its game day!!!!!! Oh man oh man oh man. Still deciding if I am going to go or not, its on tv so it'd be kinda nice to relax today and enjoy it from the couch. Heads a little cloudy this morning from all the bourban last night, yuck. Gonna sit back enjoy several bags of vape to clear it up, good luck with all your teams today, unless you play us, haha. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

good morrow fellow bakers, again some fresh brewed Americano & finally toking on some freshly cured LowRyder2.

budbasket

Bake bake bake, hell of a game yesterday, amazing. Last night was nuts, came stumbling home around 2, so much fun. Anyways, gonna be recovering today, could probably and will lay around most of the day. God yesterday was the craziest game, so close but we did it.-basket

budbasket

Just a little vape for me this morning, test in a couple hours. Should be alright, its over photosynthesis/respiration in C3,C4, and CAM plants. I actually understand this pretty well, just won't know until I get the questions.

I got the worst test anxiety, I have my whole life. Even started smoking ciggs again just to relax after class, need to stop that shit, its gonna kill me eventually. Anyways I hope you all had a good weekend, wonder is soulfly had fun on the coast....As always stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Oh yeah anyone watch NFL yesterday, Lions overtook the Cowboys and Chiefs overtook Vikings, crazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts