What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning everyone! hope you all had a fun Friday night. I am getting my day going with a cup of coffee and some bowls then its time for some college ball!

Was really, REALLY, happy to see Fresno State get at least one touchdown and avoid the shutout. Boise State was kicking their ass last night!

Have a great day wake and bake - keep it baking

Hey budbasket, good to see ya. :joint:

Woke up 'n got baked this morning, now chillin' around the house. Watched a History Channel repeat of their "Hippies" 2-hour special, watched part of their "70's Fever" special, now hanging out on IC Mag.

Hope you all have a great day!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Afternoon everyone :) Got up a couple hours ago, but I had to go to town and do some errands after the morning wake n bake.

Today is my day off so I took advantage and slept in..man, it felt good to sleep in.

I'm really hoping that the dispensaries in my state don't get shut down, but who knows..it's happening in Cali, so I think I'll be stocking up and getting some seeds popped before too long.

@budbasket...oh man, the job is going great, I'm totally loving it...the people I clean for just mentioned last time they paid me that we will discuss how much I should charge them for my services...time for a little bump in pay..should be nice!

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toke:

I can't figure out what I want to munch on. Thinking about a cake, cookies, brownies or something.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a Nutty Bar and some cookies from 7 eleven... I'll save a trip to the grocery store for another day.

:joint:

attachment.php

budbasket

Vaping this morning, gonna quit ciggs today. Quit for almost a year then started up again, lungs are tired of it, the key is just not buying em. Gonna be laying around and watching games today, hope everyone has a relaxing sunday! -basket

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning WnB'ers. I hope everyone's jars are full of goodness today.
Small bong with Bubba and dry sift for me today. Got the day off, i think i'm gonna play a couple hours of Dead Island.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Morning Wake n Bake crew!

Just sipping on some coffee and browsing the forums as I get ready for work.

It's just about time to go hot box the shower though..lol

have a great Sunday everyone!

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still haven't gone back to sleep.

I'm high though, check this out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey all, got my wake 'n bake this morning... been on a Doors kick a lot lately, currently listening to "The Crystal Ship". Hope you all had a marvelous day, my hometime NFL team won, about to cook some chicken tikka masala for supper, going to see my girlfriend, then drinking beers.

J

juicepuddle

Just hit a nice bowl of hash on top of some clean ash now I'm about to do it all over again!

budbasket

bake bake bake....rained all night, had windows and doors open listening to it, really peaceful. Hopefully not too much is going on today besides the normal stuff, class and what not. Hope you all have a great day! Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning basket!

hope you all have a good day and a good week. enjoying my coffee before I get a shower and get this day started. see you all around later

budbasket

Good morning, good morning, good morning! Girlfriend surprised me in the shower with starbucks as I was getting ready so day should be pretty good. Gonna be listening to metal I think to get me started August Burns Red. There pretty badass, been on a southern rock kick with the racanteurs and black keys but there is so much energy is metal, good metal. Stay safe/stay medicated everyone-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
always good to see some wake and bake metal heads =)

have a good day wake and bake - im gonna be battling with Visual Basic all day. I really hate software development/programming!

G

guest8905

hapy day to all

harvesting and hoping to stay a little drier than yesterday!
hope you all have a great tuesday.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning everyone! :wave:

Taking a few hits of some chocolope this morning. :yummy: Now the day has officially begun.

Diggin that chart there southernguerila. Did you ever grow or get much feedback on the seeds you made and sent into SB? Afghanis, i think? Tried to grab a pack while they were up but didnt get em. :( Always hoped to see them up there again.
Yo connisseur nice selection on the food and the tunes. :)
The Black Keys rock budbasket... enjoy.
Everyone else ~ eddie, pete, hops, juice (nice to see ya), soul, stickky~ have a groovy day! :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts