What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I got to sleep in today like I wanted..man, haven't slept in till' noon in a long time..feels great!

Drinking some coffee right now and browsing the forums...picked up a small bit of Sweet and Sour D along with some Glass Slipper Kush (Cindarella 99 x OG Kush) lastnight and it's very very tasty so it's time to pack a bong of Sweet and Sour D to get in gear.

Not sure what I'm doing today..prolly just smoke a bit and take it easy.

budbasket

Morning! Enjoying a cup of coffee and a bag of vape, have no plans for the day, I guess that's a good thing. Maybe will catch some football today, what a game yesterday! Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Good morning friends. :joint: I'm nicely stoned and listening to "L.A. Woman" by the Doors. Plenty of time to hit the bong within the space of the song as it clocks in at 7 minutes and 50 seconds. I've had Friday, Saturday, and today off, gotta work tomorrow and Tuesday, Thursday too hopefully. I think I'm completely past being sick but the changes in the weather are fucking with my sinuses etc. I've been coughing a lot more than usual.

Went to dinner with my girlfriend last night and ended up getting sick. I don't know if it was from the restaurant burger or the dessert served at my girlfriend's parent's house, but goddamn. Not the end to the evening I expected.

Ah well, hope you all are doing well! Not sure what I'll get into today.

G

guest8905

haha hope ya feel better connoissuer,

raining here, rain rain rain

at least it cuts back on the work,

got some sleep too!

have a great sunday everyone

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Afternoon everyone. hope your all having a good day. nice and stoned off a mid saints game blunt. working on some homework now

see you all later

G

guest8905

wake and bake!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually was about an hour up before i hit the chalice, now im irie on some og crossed with a sativa

bless!

budbasket

Not my first bake, but first chance to check in, hello everyone! Broke down and bought my first eighth in a couple years. Price was ridiculous, its obviously old ass outdoor from last year, but it isn't a terrible smoke. I still got quite a bit of this cindy99 left but it sends me into panic attacks whenever I smoke it, not even enjoyable.

Been running her for a few years, gonna toss soon, finally got some mr nice shit and some really mellow stuff, really earthy/kushy/lemon smell to em, mystery strain, but smells really good. Also ordered blubonic and super sour skunk at the end of last week sometime so "knocking on wood" should be here this week and I will get those started for thanksgiving and Christmas. Woot woot hope everyone has a good day, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
evening everyone - been busy this weekend driving all over the place and working on school work. got a test tomorrow night then 2 on wednesday. Gonna be a long couple of days

budbasket

Good luck soulfly, I am so tired of memorizing scientific names. Only gotta get 10 down this morning/proper spelling/and common name but I should be alright. The key is to like picture the sheet of stuff in your head kinda like a photograph. Weird but it works. Vaped a lil, might have one more bag. Hope everyone has a wonderful day-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
Thanks budbasket - its gonna be a rough couple of days but after its done Im going on vacation for a few days to the west coast so its all good

Not smoking this morning, maybe tonight when I get home from school. Have a good day everyone

G

guest8905

gm all

waken and baking,

soulfly nice time to catch a vaca out here! tis the season!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Caught up on some much needed zzzzzz's. Feeling much better and much higher after a bowl of lifesaver adn blueberry. :)

Good luck with the studies bud and soul!
Yo stickky... puff, puff...
:ying:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Morning everyone, I woke and Baked some FireOG top with some Legend OG scrapings. Would any Tea Drinkers like some spun Honey for their tea.
Doesn't show up on the pic but in certain light its white or almost translucent.

budbasket

Looking yummy headband, woot woot did really well on both quizzes today. I still can't believe I am in classes where we get graded on just walking around the gardens identifying different plants. Only had to learn 10 today, I think I have to take this landscape class where they go through 250-300. Anyways had to celebrate in proper oktoberfest fashion and got a 12 pack of assorted imports. A few different mexican styles, probably my favorite, but mostly german stock. First up is koing ludwig weissbier- royal bavarian hefeweizen. Got several hefeweizens, oktoberfests, and then a couple darks and plain lagers.

Have only experienced brewing up ales but once it cools down this fall/winter maybe I can keep temps low enough to brew up some lagers. Someday ill have proper lagering equipment and maybe a complete all grain set-up. *Dare to dream basket* Anyways hope everyone's having as good of a day as I am. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
Evening everyone, just got home from my first test. I feel pretty good about this test - was covering visual basic programming (our department considers this "advanced programming") and I felt like I had a solid grasp on each problem.

Got my Network Infrastructure and Advanced Operating System test's tomorrow. Just smoked a bowl and am getting ready to hit the books/youtube videos on subnetting.

The life and times of a tech student.... see you all tomorrow wake and bake. stay baked

budbasket

Morning everyone! Wide awake at 5 today, had a few days of sleeping in until 730, was nice while it lasted. Listening to Carolina Drama by the raconteurs, if any of you get a chance, check it out real quick, good song. Got a pretty relaxing day today, just a couple classes this morning and I am done. Vaping right now, will prob head to starbucks shortly, im outta coffee I just realized.

Might start looking for a job, haven't had one in a couple months and kinda of miss the work. I am fortunate enough to where my girlfriend and I can live comfortably off her paycheck with random cash influxes from me, but I would really like to go work in the greenhouses, even if its just sweeping floors. Well, I am about done with my bag of vape so off to starbucks I go. Have a great day everybody!!!-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
morning budbasket, soulfly, headband, stickky, and trichosaurus.

really wanted to sleep in today because I was sleeping so good..but I got up and got some coffee in me, and had my wake n bake shower session with some Swet and Sour D..man,it's always refreshing to smoke a bowl in a steamy shower.

Now i'm in a good frame of mind to go clean for a few hours. I'm getting more info on starting my own cleaning service today from a local accountant so I'm kinda excited about that too.

Have a good day everyone :)

budbasket

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO my beans arrived today, its such an amzing feeling when you get them. Ive only orderd a few times but every time they've made it to me in 6 days or less, I don't know exactly where to thank the guys at the boutique but they really do an amazing job.

soulfly22583

Veteran
afternoon 'gents

sipping on a cold beer while the laundry gets cleaned. getting all packed up for CA after the crazy day I had at school.

took my first test and think I bombed it (really think I bombed it, no joke), go to my next class and listen to the teacher talk for 50 minutes then he up and walks out of class. I chase after him wondering what im supposed to do because of my test im supposed to take and he tells me "dont worry about it today, we will take care of it when you get back from California - have a good time!"

so needless to say im smoking and drinking this afternoon way in celebration - my teacher saved my ass from potentially getting a very, VERY, bad score on a exam.

dont know if this is karma coming back to me but I got some karma to give out, gonna try to share some on my vacation to CA for sure - couldnt hurt, right?

Latest posts

Latest posts