What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. Spent the day yesterday outside getting stuff ready for summer. It is so good to be able to finally get some fresh air that isn't frozen. My grandson mowed the part of the yard we do with the push mower. You could tell he thought he was hot shit! He's a real good kid and I kind of like him a little . . .

Anyway, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Tending to the garden this morning..got some blue hawaiian 3 weeks away from being done..puffing on ChemDog this morning and doing some research for my fantasy baseball teams.
Have a Super Baked Day ya'll :)

clearcutter

Good morning all! Just finished teaching an elderly friend of mine how to use his goPro & edit the clips. Know it's time for a much needed binger break. puff puff pass

clearcutter

Good morning fellow wake & bakers! Hope all is well. Couldn't ask for a better day here, so i think i will go for a walk and enjoy a nice joint.

brennye

Good morning from Australia everyone, It's a beautiful day now after some lemon haze.

hmmmm....maybe a few more before I go out to enjoy it though hey ;)

budbasket

baskets back woot woot.

Got a jar of this o haze, pretty amazing stuff. super fruity almost like blueberries, hint of spice in the background. Sends ya out there afterwards, even makes me cough. Got a few jars of that good old shit but will be dipping into the haze first.

stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Good to see you Basket!

hope everyone in wake and bake is doing well - i am trying to make it through this last week of school without losing my shit on a teacher. i would have never imagined grad school would be this infuriating, especially when im only taking 2 classes!

ill leave a video that makes me a little happier. Rebelution - So High

http://youtu.be/c2kdrP4-D4s

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Sour D x OG Kush...the breakfast of champions!

cookie don't need no damn Wheeatieez. *cough*

much love, family.
cc

C+W

Big day...started off with a salad mix - #2(Mo. Fin. x Blue Buddah) + Sour Diesel + Sweet D(SD x JH). Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-C

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Got a nice buzz on and just chilling before getting outside in this glorious weather. Going to make a couple of hex signs for our shed this afternoon.

Here's one I made last year.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

budbasket

puff puff, vape vape, really enjoying some trainwreck and this other kushy stuff I traded off for. Nice having a variety.

Can't wait till next weeks over. Might work today but storms possible this afternoon we'll see.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Checking in with a nice w&b going on.

I'd like to say what kind of weed I'm smoking, but as near as I can tell the name is weed . . . or maybe Bill or something . . . whatever I call it, it just fucking sits there all smug and shit. It never comes.

Good morning all. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

budbasket

plant pathology final this afternoon, bong hits until then.

Ready for this semester to be over and get back to the nursery full time, and fishing. It's been really nice out, and the rivers are all filling up nicely. Thinking about it, I might go tomorrow.

plant pathology final this afternoon, bong hits until then.

Ready for this semester to be over and get back to the nursery full time, and fishing. It's been really nice out, and the rivers are all filling up nicely. Thinking about it, I might go tomorrow.

Sounds like you are doing well bro. Hope you're last few weeks of school go good. I finished up last week got alla a's again this semester pretty impressed with myself. Best way to reward myself tool summer classes begin in 2 weeks is the same, get out in nature, play with my pup, and enjoy my medication. Glad you are well friend.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

Latest posts

Latest posts