What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

I'm having one hell of a problem getting motivated this morning. Not sure if cannabis is helping, but it couldn't hurt. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful day

Beautiful day

It's a crisp alpine morning here in the Colombian highlands and this morning like most, I'm burning some fresh golden Colombian. It's
a high altitude domestic Sativa with an extremely euphoric effect. The smell and taste are rich and earthy with a spicy almost hash like exhale.

attachment.php

Old pic but same pipe & bud

Peace from Colombia!

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

good morning just sitting here a fatty of some headband x blue dream some amazing meds.have a great day

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Just did some AK-47. I am seriously wasted and now it is time to turn and burn. Back to the salt mines!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Diesel hash with some Chem Dog..nice way to wake and bake in the Rockies :)
I finally got out of debt completely today, too..paid off my credit cards in full..I'll never go back to those things!

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Hope all in the wake and bake thread are doing well. Class got cancelled this afternoon so I am enjoying my time at home relaxing a little. Thinking of heading out in a few and having a cold beer or two. Good to see this place is still kicking strong =)

I

im me

happy 420 my brothers and sisters!!! have fun today and be safe...ooh and I'm hitting some hash out the bong best way to start the day!::greenstars::greenstars: