What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake - done with this semesters classes finally. no work today so i am thinking of going to see Iron Man 3 but how knows where today will take me

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

puffin a pre-8am joint.... so big it may last till 9pm...

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Greetings WnB friends :wave:
As I light up, I think about all my ICMAG friends, especially those of you I know in the "real world". Much love, friends....this bud's for you!
cc

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
getting a late start today...coffee and a strain I picked up called Chronic..awesome hybrid that hits you with a nice balanced but strong buzz.

Good morning my fellow wake N Bake community I have been in a crisis the last four days. Department of Social social services is investigating some people who live at my grow house. So long story short my partner doesn't want to risk any children getting taken away or any law enforcement neither do I so we have pulled the plug on my entire operation. We tore down everything we put up in the last year with in about 10 hours and I dispersed of the stuff to a couple different places to try and get things up and going again and most importantly that we don't lose these two incredible strains we have. Anyways here's what I wanted to consult with you guys. I brought the cloner back to my house to take care of them and hopefully not lose any.
View attachment 221633
When I originally started growing I was growing at this house so I know the pH level is horrific like 7.5 out of the sink. The house I was just growing at was well water and it was right at 6.00 right out of the Sink. Im not sure if ph plays a big part in cloning but I am growing some kind of nasty slime all over the bottom of my stems and I'm doing exactly the same thing we were at the other house minus the different water.the only saying that I have added to the water was one and a half teaspoons of root 66which is a root stimulator and we always use this stuff before View attachment 221634 View attachment 221635
I was wondering if you guys could help me because I've only had it over here three days and I've changed the water out 2 times because it started to get cloudy and it form this nasty slime. Was hoping somebody over here to give me a few players because I know you guys are very reputable and you're growing knowledge. I would sure appreciate it.

I'm at the point where I think I'm just going to transplant whatever has roots to try and save it and put it into my brand new created veg refer- fRidge View attachment 221636
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

Last edited:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Greetings all.

I've got the waking part down, but have had to pay attention (getting my mini GreenHouse set up, and getting the kids on the tanning table).

Time for some pain killer.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Morning wake and bake. Decided to actually join you all this fine Wednesday with a bowl of my own. Heading out in a few hours for a festival that takes place all weekend. Needless to say, I am extremely excited to get the fuck out of town for a while.

Hope you all have a great end to your week and a great weekend, ill be partying my ass off on the beach. Thought I would share this video I found too - great message and a catchy beat. Fayuca - "Shoot it Up"

http://youtu.be/94jCfKEqSd8

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers!

Got a very nice high on and am kicking back listening to the birds (ex-dinos, not the group) signing their good morning song. Tilling the garden later, but being a lazy lump right now . . . my natural state!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good morning wakers and bakers :)

Enjoying some hash sprinkled on top of some Chronic..and some coffee. It's a good Saturday morning.

Enchantre

My mornings usually start with a cup of buttered coffee, and a stem loaded with Chocolate Chunk.

I greet the Dragon (vaporizer) early - makes for a good day.

This morning, I added a little Jack Herer to the Choc Chunk for more alertness...

Latest posts

Latest posts