What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Blue Hawaiian grow in 4th week of flowering, Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm Big Bloom, under 150w HPS.

Drinking coffee, smoking Banana Chem Dog and listening to Joey Diaz Church of whats Happening Now.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

PW, that sucks hard.

Woke up with a lot of pain in my knees. Must be raining again. I'm comfortably numb now.
smiley_emoticons_joint_zps9d297125.gif

budbasket

probably gonna be my last w n b for a while. I too am running low and don't have a chance to grab more for a while.

work all day, should be beautiful out.

stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Been baked since early this morning, but just getting round to posting. Going to go shopping with the missus today. Not so keen on shopping, but I like the company.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake. a rainy sunday means ill be doing laundry and reading comic books. have a good one

Adrift

Veteran
grandaddywhite this morning, half a joint i passed out on from last night! haha

potent stuff forsure!

later
:joint:

budbasket

vape vape....

Planning on ordering some super lemon haze seeds. Not a huge fan of GH but I smoked a bowl of some earlier and it put me out there. Real nice lemony/floral taste with a soaring high. I don't really plan on breeding anything anytime soon so the feminized thing isn't too big of a deal. Anyone have other experiences?

3 classes then work...4 more weeks and summers here thank god. It's crazy looking forward to 40 hours of work as a cut down in hours.

Hope everyone's doing well...stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Woke up to 6 inches of fresh snow today. Time to pack another bowl of herbs. got a little mix of Chem Dog, Kush and GrandDaddy Purple to start the day.