What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

high as hell and watching morgan freeman explain quantum mechanics....good way to start the day.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

budbasket

Whats up blazer, have a great and hazey day!

Everyone else, you have a great day too. Oil and butter making today for me.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
hello wakers n bakers...just getting around the place...waking and baking and listening to Joey Diaz Church of Whats Happening..lol...dude is hilarious...smoking on some dispensary buds..G13, Twisted Purple OG, Indica Hash and some L.S.D....oh man, good stuff...I can't tell the buds apart since I tossed em all in a huge jar to hold em..I'm smoking for all the peeps that don't have any today..good luck today and may the force be with you all : )

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
whats up soulfly? thursday is awesome! love thursdays because it's right about to be the weekend, but not quite there..baking on some indica hash right now..all I know is that it's a strong ass indica that's for sure..what are you up to tonight soulfly?

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Not much is going on my friend. Been working everyday since last Thursday. Sometimes working in computers/technology can be a real pain in the ass.

Other than that just getting mentally prepared to start my masters program next Monday. It's about to get real for old Soulfly.

How are you doing bud?

whats up soulfly? thursday is awesome! love thursdays because it's right about to be the weekend, but not quite there..baking on some indica hash right now..all I know is that it's a strong ass indica that's for sure..what are you up to tonight soulfly?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
just chillin with a new PS3 because the old one broke down...internet connection wouldn't work anymore so I got a new one..been playing all night now...need to smoke some more hash or something...been a good day.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

It's Friday (woot!)

Got a nice warm spell moving in, should be nice all weekend. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

428.gif

budbasket

60s for us too today, should be pretty windy.

Bong hits and cookies for me this morning. Planning a trip out to co. springs area in march, ideas of fun stuff besides skiing?

BlueBlazer

Veteran
60s for us too today, should be pretty windy.

Bong hits and cookies for me this morning. Planning a trip out to co. springs area in march, ideas of fun stuff besides skiing?

You should check out The Garden of the Gods. Go on a week day though. Even then it's usually pretty crowded, but weekends are impossible.

:tiphat:

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers!

It's Saturday and the warm weather continues. Nothing planned today except getting baked. I like to finish my to-do list right away!
smokefs8.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts