What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I need to try to lay off awhile and lower my tolerance. Only the last time I tried it, it was the longest 15 minutes of my life . . .
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
the-sitter-poster.jpg

just getting up after my dinner nap..my after dinner nap...haha...wakey wakey time to bakey...Northern Lights, Chem Dog in the bowls and joints this evening.

budbasket

wakes and bakes, morning blazer

Laundry and what not then of course bowl games this afternoon. The bowling green/sjsu and duke/Cincinnati games were pretty good yesterday. Enjoy the weekend everyone....

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

budbasket

Hops-.....nice

Basket is high as hell and about to go grocery shopping. Then cannabutter throughout the day and brownies or cookies. Hmmm decisions decisions....

Girlfriends off at 330, football on all day, cooler is empty but that can/will be fixed, life is good.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doobie i failed to smoke last night, saw Dumpstafunk, and goin again tonite....
puffin this doobie for the w&b
nice pic hop!
picture.php

silly doob tubes dont fit my baller joints...
teehee

budbasket

Green crack can be really nice when done right, especially the smell.

Bong hits and cookies for basket today. I ate 3 of em yesterday around 5 and was in bed by 8 spinning. I drank quite a bit watching football, so today I'll see how strong they really are.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. Blazer woke up dizzy this morning. Not sure what's up. It's like being drunk, but without the fun. Maybe my sinuses are stuffed and messing with my inner ear. Oh well, getting baked didn't help . . . but it didn't hurt either.

428.gif

budbasket

puffs for 2013! Happy New Year!

Girlfriend found out real quick that jello shots might be delicious but there is alcohol in them. Also that jello shots and circle of death don't mix. I went outside for like 15 min to smoke a joint with some people and when I came back she was on the couch puking and her friend was holding her hair. Eh, got her home to bed and then watched the ball drop in New York while enjoying a couple landsharks. Pretty quiet overall for basket, couldn't really ask for better, keeps me out of trouble.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Up at the crack of dawn here...wake wake time to bakey :)

ended the year right, now I'm starting the new year right too with some Pre 98 Bubba Kush...dang, this stuff looks awesome but looks like schwag when I break it up into the bowl..smokes great though through my new bubbler and the solopipe..not much left for today though it looks like...in between harvests and a new grow starting up and running a wee bit low in the stash department...anyways, happy new year fellow cannabis lovers and lets make it even better than 2012..wait, is that even possible?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I'm wondering if local dispensaries are open on new years day? man, it's so weird to be low on herbs but I'm glad there are dispensaries here, just hope their open today.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy New Years fellow wake and bakers. I hope that you all had a good 2012 and have great plans for 2013.

Gonna be getting some things lined up for this year today, might enjoy a couple cold beers this afternoon. See you all later.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Happy new year wake n bakers! I'm dabbing some mr nice absolute this morning very potent and smooth with a nice flavor. Probably going to smoke a doobie of some mr nice and have a good beer.

Have stony day to start the new year off right!

catalyte

Veteran
Happy new year!!

2013 can only be better than the last...

smoking on some C-Warp. Very nice flavor and a good daytime buzz...