What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Wake and Work this morning... but I'm getting some Nice Coffee for tomorrow and bacon... I'll be ready this time tomorrow morning! And I plan to spend most of the day in my workshop working on cleaning and transplanting.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Wake n bacon...lol... just need some bacon to complete my late morning breakfast...mmm, bacon....and mmmm bakin' ;)

budbasket

vape vape, munching on some cookies too, might go back to bed once they kick in.

Blazer- we always stay in manitou, so morning walks through the garden are a tradition. Done the pikes peak thing a few times, cave of the winds, gold mine tours ect. If the weather is decent we may just spend our time hiking trails. Man I love it out there....

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Half way out of bed
Bong toke to the head
Lighting a big fire for the warmth
Lighting small fires for the Comfort
Hot coffee on this cold morning
Living a life where nothing is boring.
I'm Stoned as FUCK.
Now for more until I'm stuck.

Started typing and this is what came out....

What the hell is wrong with me?! haha I'm way to baked..... Getting better at growing sure makes it harder to get shit done around here.

Hope you all have a productive day today.... or not. whatev's

Peace

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
plants doing well today...liking the direct sunlight or what there is of it..getting baked and playing PS3 online..drinking coffee...have a blessed day everyone!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
....What the hell is wrong with me?! haha I'm way too baked.....

I fail to see the problem . . .
smokefs8.gif

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Staying up late until whenever I fall asleep...just got done smoking a spliff to the dome...bake n sleep tonight fellow star travelers.

budbasket

coffee and a cookie yum yum yum

Downloading django unchained, zero dark thirty, and gangster squad. Watching them is the plan for today. School starts in a few days, ready to go back.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy Friday to my fellow wake and bakers. this week has been busy as hell with work and school starting back. I am surprised that only taking 2 classes is considered "full time" - but then again I have a list of things to read about the length of my forearm so...

Hope all my friends are doing well.

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Well baked this morning and looking forward to my three-day weekend. Peace.

:coffee:

budbasket

puff puff...

About to run to the store, football later this afternoon. Cookies and what not in between.

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Late again. Been spending my morning baked and watching it snow.

Happy Sunday fellow w&bers!
smiley-common034.gif

Going to reread Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep this afternoon I think. Great book. First movie was good. I haven't seen the remake yet. It's in the queue.

Edit ~ I am baked. I was thinking of the remake of Total Recall. Heh . . . carry on.

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Veteran
Morning wake and bake. Messing with a laptop trying to get linux configured to the way i want. Hope you are all doing well.

budbasket

they all sound like fun classes until they are for a grade......

Puff puff...gonna be a long day I think. Windchill was 6 yesterday so that was awesome. Got this physics class and the teacher has all these t's, k's, z's in his name, doubt he's from around here.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Morning wake and bake. Sipping on some coffee and getting ready to head towards today's work site. Class tonight. It is still tripping me out that taking 2 3 credit hour classes is considered full time for the masters program. I feel like I have so much time to screw around.

have a great day everyone

Latest posts

Latest posts