Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you guys don't like the fact that I'm not from California... get used to it.

You're about to get flooded with out of staters.

Don't worry... I won't be in the flood.

"Legal recreational use"

I suppose I should have just read it as:

"Hide in your house and lock yourself away from your children to enjoy your freedom"

I'm not sure why I'm not laughing.

:chin:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
its pretty fucking ignorant that your applying your state laws to my state laws and then telling me that im wrong.....

PS:::: id rather lock myself in my house than have LEO lock me inside a jail. than again i have a pretty nice fuckn house!!!!!!!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
its pretty fucking ignorant that your applying your state laws to my state laws and then telling me that im wrong.....

PS:::: id rather lock myself in my house than have LEO lock me inside a jail. than again i have a pretty nice fuckn house!!!!!!!!

When did I apply what to where now?

I stated fact. You said I was wrong.

The postscript approximates my point.

There is no headway made if you have to lock yourself in your house... that's how it's been done for the most part already.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
When did I apply what to where now?

I stated fact. You said I was wrong.

The postscript approximates my point.

There is no headway made if you have to lock yourself in your house... that's how it's been done for the most part already.

an ounce on my person and the ability to walk into a store and buy whatever sit on the police dept. steps and roll up 20 doobers and they have to walk by and cant do a damn thing...
thats hiding in your house?

he is getting weaker and weaker..

he will iggy the other logical posters soon enough...

i noticed no one can tell me why big pharma aint workin cali's med scene but they will after 19?

anybody?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dag... I saw that you had dropped some "bomb" of a post that stopped the conversation for four hours straight... I had to see what it was.

I clicked on the "view post" button at long last.

I must say I'm disappointed... but firstly I'll answer your question. You are correct in thinking that they won't "officially" move till it's legal. But you are in for a suprise when you see legal commercial operations being bought by ANYONE with money, although many of us will not. There is a lot of pliable investable money out there. Which entity has more on average, a corporation or a person?

You are so stuck in the now that there is no then. I can't really explain my points to an incessant "Where's another bill at this very minute?" "Why isn't any corporation doing this right now?" "Why can't I think about anything but today?".

It is quite possible that this "urgency" is great bait to sell it all out. It is possible that it isn't. I don't speak in any certainties for a reason... :nono: IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

I'm getting weaker? Get a grip on reality. Please explain how.

You can't light up right there on those police station steps. I don't think we've fought this long and hard for the right to flash grass to the cops.

If it came down to making some miniscule point, I'd want to blow smoke in their face if anything... but I don't see anything but bad coming from that. If we both did what we said we could, we'd be in the same cell.

Standing on the cop shop steps is legal till they tell you to leave. Then you're obstructing and all sorts of shit... I'm not sure they'd let you roll doobs... even with prop 19.

:jerkit:

That was your show stopping post?!?!?!

Again... I would like to know why I've finally viewed a post from you expecting something and getting nothing.

I'll indulge you.

Give me a good reply.

I'll read it.

PS I don't ignore logical posters... you're the only one on my list. I would like to change that.

FoxxyDoe

Dag... I saw that you had dropped some "bomb" of a post that stopped the conversation for four hours straight... I had to see what it was.

I clicked on the "view post" button at long last.

I must say I'm disappointed... but firstly I'll answer your question. You are correct in thinking that they won't "officially" move till it's legal. But you are in for a suprise when you see legal commercial operations being bought by ANYONE with money, although many of us will not. There is a lot of pliable investable money out there. Which entity has more on average, a corporation or a person?

You are so stuck in the now that there is no then. I can't really explain my points to an incessant "Where's another bill at this very minute?" "Why isn't any corporation doing this right now?" "Why can't I think about anything but today?".

It is quite possible that this "urgency" is great bait to sell it all out. It is possible that it isn't. I don't speak in any certainties for a reason... :nono: IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

You can't light up right there on those police station steps. I don't think we've fought this long and hard for the right to flash grass to the cops.

If it came down to making some miniscule point, I'd want to blow smoke in their face if anything... but I don't see anything but bad coming from that. If we both did what we said we could, we'd be in the same cell.

Standing on the cop shop steps is legal till they tell you to leave. Then you're obstructing and all sorts of shit... I'm not sure they'd let you roll doobs... even with prop 19.

Again... I would like to know why I've finally viewed a post from you expecting something and getting nothing.

I'll indulge you.

Give me a good reply.

I'll read it.

PS I don't ignore logical posters... you're the only one on my list. I would like to change that.

I doubt he dropped a "bomb". Most likely no one was interested at that time in him or his dominant presence in all these threads concerning p19, and of course hes always writing plenty of checks with his mouth he cant cash.
I don't even think he reads all the post. He definitely has poor comprehension skills. If you ever heard anything intelligent from him, he properly just cut and pasted it form elsewhere.

Don't let him bring you down. He is really in no place to talk, his head gets big from always having 5-6 swinging off his nut sack saying "yeah what dagnabit said man", slapping nut sack high 5's congratulating each other on a job well done.
PROP 19 aside this guy is a serious chode.

i noticed no one can tell me why

anybody?
He asks the questions but never acknowledges any logical answers.

G

guest4098

i noticed no one can tell me why big pharma aint workin cali's med scene but they will after 19?

anybody?

Look at the way the law is currently written and you will have your answer. Even in the most lenient counties you still might have to deal with the federal government over 99 plants. You can not yet grow thousands and thousand of plants together in one place. I don't know if MJ will ever be the child of 'big pharma.' It really isn't anything they know about. Agriculture is not the same as making pills in a factory. Medical MJ is probably a huge threat to the pharmaceutical industry and I would suspect they wouldn't want to see it legalized. It isn't that all of a sudden big pharma or walmart are going to be throwing up huge plantations - everyone is going to wait and see how things settle. The idea is to bring the industry under control and regulation, get things out in the open. This game is deeper then just the next move.

As for some of your previous comments about being able to buy weed in a store and smoke in front of the cops...
Neither is really all that cool after all. Is it cool to smoke a cigarette in front of a cop? You know how the little hidden thrill of buying alcohol is gone when you are actually 21?

All I am questioning is that if we are going to hand the government the ability to tax and license, shouldn't we at least get MJ *really* legalized. Shouldn't we be thinking about the guy locked in a cage because he had a couple pounds rather then the one getting a ticket for smoking a joint?

I think that what is important about this is that people's opinions towards mj in general have been changing. Legalization is immanent, regardless of prop 19. I think it is wonderful that we are arguing about what the best way to legalize is.

Let me ask you Dangnabit, isn't there anything about Prop 19 that you might see fit to change? Do you live in Cali? If so, can I ask which county or general geographic region?

Herborizer

Veteran
Look at the way the law is currently written and you will have your answer. Even in the most lenient counties you still might have to deal with the federal government over 99 plants. You can not yet grow thousands and thousand of plants together in one place. I don't know if MJ will ever be the child of 'big pharma.' It really isn't anything they know about. Agriculture is not the same as making pills in a factory. Medical MJ is probably a huge threat to the pharmaceutical industry and I would suspect they wouldn't want to see it legalized. It isn't that all of a sudden big pharma or walmart are going to be throwing up huge plantations - everyone is going to wait and see how things settle. The idea is to bring the industry under control and regulation, get things out in the open. This game is deeper then just the next move.

As for some of your previous comments about being able to buy weed in a store and smoke in front of the cops...
Neither is really all that cool after all. Is it cool to smoke a cigarette in front of a cop? You know how the little hidden thrill of buying alcohol is gone when you are actually 21?

All I am questioning is that if we are going to hand the government the ability to tax and license, shouldn't we at least get MJ *really* legalized. Shouldn't we be thinking about the guy locked in a cage because he had a couple pounds rather then the one getting a ticket for smoking a joint?

I think that what is important about this is that people's opinions towards mj in general have been changing. Legalization is immanent, regardless of prop 19. I think it is wonderful that we are arguing about what the best way to legalize is.

Let me ask you Dangnabit, isn't there anything about Prop 19 that you might see fit to change? Do you live in Cali? If so, can I ask which county or general geographic region?

Prop 19 doesn't solve all the problems. I would personally like to see legislation that frees all prisoners of non violent drug crimes. Though, the public has been lied to for years and they are still lieing. This makes the whole subject cloudy and thus frustrating for the general public. Cannabis has a negative stigma.

Because of this, I don't believe we will get trust from the general public so easy. I think they will prefer to give a little, see how it goes, and then further legislate. This is why a plan to chip away at the negative stigma is a strong plan.

What will happen to the stigma if prop 19 doesn't pass? I think more than 50% of the public feels that we have earned enough trust (chipped enough away from the stigma), to pass 19. If we loose, I think this will be a colossal setback to legalization. Taking years to just get back to where we are now.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
no but hell no ,no more taxes ,period. grow some balls people ,dont let big busness keep you down ,legalize and decriminalize weed ,i dont need anyone growing my smoke ,and if my neighbor cant i will throww a few more down for him/her,but dont tell me i cant grow a plant that was here befor your laws ,free the weed ,wake up people ,

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

I'll indulge you.

Give me a good reply.

I'll read it.

having played the iggy game so long you missed some of my end..
the example of "doobers" was in direct response to your "hiding" obfuscation.
not some vague moral point like blowing smoke in someones face.
for the "why arent corps. doing it now"..that is for the morons who believe that a multinational corp. would conspire to manufacture a schedule I narcotic....but a poster above me made the point THEY WONT!
they have not in the past decade+ since mmj....
the urgency comes in the public perception..
if you are a reasonable human you can realize the general public will not see a loss for 19 as a call for a less restrictive bill.
they will be told by the talking heads "not even those crazy cooks in cali want this evil drug legal.

if your gonna tell me to wait for a better bill i wanna see some progress toward this better bill..

bird hand bush...

hell yes there are changes..
I. i dont like the 5X5 minimum
II. id like 18 y/olds to be legal as well
III.id like to see more than an ounce for travel.

that all being said...
i dont allow the pursuit of perfection to be the enemy of progress...
[edit] (FL MI TN IL CA) i choose where i want to vote based on what races are key...im one of those greedy corporatists wanna buy some glass?[edit]
you cant always get what you want
but if you try sometimes..you just might find........

BTW "mean" LOL mr mustard if anything i posted got you all buthurt again feel free to bail again...

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Thanks for not dropping the bar (except for the last line).

I am watching cities and counties slowing progress in the MMJ scene.

I am wondering what they'll do when they have expressed power over recreational marijuana.

Don't you wonder about that?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Thanks for not dropping the bar (except for the last line).

I am watching cities and counties slowing progress in the MMJ scene.

I am wondering what they'll do when they have expressed power over recreational marijuana.

Don't you wonder about that?
of course i wonder about that..
i look at 19 as a tool in our arsenal not theirs..

those cities can ban sales and commercial ops (at their fiscal peril) but 19 means they CAN NOT do shit about your (granted too small) personal grow or as much as you can store in your house!
but again the most important thing is public perception..

lets put all bullshit aside..

19 passes :for the majority of folks the only thing that changes is public perception towards marijuana....a few folks who were scared start up micro grows,the hash market increases 10 fold,a few ppl will get to keep their jobs if they pop positive(very few..... employers will find a way to get rid of you if they want to) and the movement will take a step forward..

a few years down the road...amsterdam style coffee shops in the "cool areas" and status quo in the dickish ones.

ohhh and B.H.O. personally puts te cuffs on R.Lee wen he sells his first shitty dime bag ;)

mullray

Legal recreational use sounds like I should be able to smoke in public.

It sounds like I should be able to pass a joint to my 19 year old son.

I can drink in public.

I can buy my 19 year old son a beer.

I'm not against legalization.

I'm against losing the battle we've fought while we're being told we won.

hahahahaha! That's great rhetoric albeit it empty. What have you fought for?

Me I've been around in this little shit fight they call the drug war for over 30 years as a smoker. One thing I've learnt is take anything good that is on offer - you're a fool to think they'll offer you better.

Wake up, we've had a freaking war going since Anslinger and you'd have politicians say we're not only gonna legalise but we're going to shove it in your face. You need to remember that the broader community get to vote on this too and that means presenting a bill that is viable to all.

So jesus, you don't even live in Cal but you're sounding off as if you do. It aint your vote pal and here you are trying to swing it. Why??? Hey in your state you can get your dumb arse busted for a joint and you're telling Cal citizens to vote No on Prop 19?????

Who are you really? DEA or part of the No lobby? Either way stay in your state and fight against legalization.....there's a good boy:moon:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
hahahahaha! That's great rhetoric albeit it empty. What have you fought for?

Me I've been around in this little shit fight they call the drug war for over 30 years as a smoker. One thing I've learnt is take anything good that is on offer - you're a fool to think they'll offer you better.

Wake up, we've had a freaking war going since Anslinger and you'd have politicians say we're not only gonna legalise but we're going to shove it in your face. You need to remember that the broader community get to vote on this too and that means presenting a bill that is viable to all.

So jesus, you don't even live in Cal but you're sounding off as if you do. It aint your vote pal and here you are trying to swing it. Why??? Hey in your state you can get your dumb arse busted for a joint and you're telling Cal citizens to vote No on Prop 19?????

Who are you really? DEA or part of the No lobby? Either way stay in your state and fight against legalization.....there's a good boy:moon:

Empty rhetoric? One quick check from Webster's will show you you're wrong.

I've fought for freedom... real freedom. I've been helping this community move ahead in many ways... many more than being a smoker.

Something that I've learned in that time is not to take anything at face value, to question authority, and to check sources.

I'm a fool for thinking it'll get any better huh? Hmmm...

How is it that saying I'm not in California constitutes "sounding off like I am"? That's your mistake, not mine.

I'll stay in my state... I can't get busted for an ounce... unless a ticket counts as "busted".

Oh yeah... and congratulations... I'm with the DEA.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Empty rhetoric? One quick check from Webster's will show you you're wrong.

I've fought for freedom... real freedom. I've been helping this community move ahead in many ways... many more than being a smoker.

Something that I've learned in that time is not to take anything at face value, to question authority, and to check sources.

I'm a fool for thinking it'll get any better huh? Hmmm...

How is it that saying I'm not in California constitutes "sounding off like I am"? That's your mistake, not mine.

I'll stay in my state... I can't get busted for an ounce... unless a ticket counts as "busted".

Oh yeah... and congratulations... I'm with the DEA.

what do you get in your state for 30 plants with no med rec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts