What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ufullachit

try reading the thread.

all of your "issues" have only been dealt with about...10000000 times.

not your first name? ashamed to support prohibition under your usual name?

this has been mine since the 1st week of OG...

HOLY shit guy???? I didn't come on this site for ever and I can't log into my old username.....

there you go go again assuming shit..... If I was hiding something why would I say it wasn't my real name...?????

I told you I have not the time that you have... and my health isn't good, REMEMBER I'm not you, I don't live like you, is that your problem??? That I am not like you?????

I said my opinion and that's it... I'm done arguing with you highschoolers.....

God Damn you agitate me, that's all you have time for is to talk shit..... FORGET IT...... We have no hope...

you must work for CAMEL, or MARLBORO , or you have big interest in the LAME ASS lifestyle of Oaksterdam.... Ga ahead get 'em outta here.....

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, that's my stand!!!!!

Good night gossiping lady...:tiphat:

ufullachit

you complained i didnt pick you apart....

you have been brainwashed into believing that prohibition is deregulation.
right now ANY CULTIVATION for recreational purposes is ILLEGAL meaning restricted or regulated.
after 19 cultivation for recreational use is legal!
moving on to taxes....
you are feigning indignation at "new taxes" however these taxes are not only COMPLETELY voluntary but they are the most efficient form of tax (a consumption tax) as opposed to a punitive mandatory income tax.
as for "big corporations".. what national corp. under the proven anti business obama administration would risk R.I.C.O. prosecution for engaging in an ongoing narcotic manufacture,processing,distribution and sales enterprise because california passes a 25'² recreational prop?

you dont "agree to disagree" with people who want you in prison

had you read the law you would understand what the statement of intent in the prop. says and you would have never made the above drivel.

All for taxes???? Fuck that!!!:moon:

who are they?
what "more power"
what "money"
you really have absolutely no clue do you?

yeah we have been over that NONSENSE

I like this post believe it or not..... I will admit you have taught me something, I guess there was some value to all of this back and fourth shit.....

Respect bro, on a serious note..... You have made me think of this on a different level.... I can appreciate that.....

Many of the terms on some of those bills aren't easy for me to understand...

I read it, I may have missunderstood it, and I will go back and read it again with what you have said in mind....

Peace

ufullachit

Take your meds kid and get a life.

what makes me a kid mullray???? my low post count???? come on, don't be a follower....

I'm not old, but I'm definately not a kid, in my 30's actually...

another valuble comment????? WOW!!! Very cool there buddy...

EvilAsh

its amazing to me how many people want to vote no to a bill that certainly helps push the fight forward. for so long so many have wanted to end marijuana prohibition in the US and now that we are so close to overcoming a serious hurdle, a huge population of local growers are dead set against it. this just boggles my mind, is it all simply about greed? it seems like the best arguement i hear is about the loss of profits for growers due to taxes and competition... if ur afraid of competition i think growing better weed is an obvious solution, if u r afraid of a profit loss then simply grow more which will make up for your losses.... the fact is if your growing profits your already going the illegal route so nothing changes for you if you exceed whatever the aloowed amount will be...

it does seem a little selfish to not help to force progress simply because you already have the ability to grow under current laws, when i thought all of us want the freedom to do what makes us happy.

if it passes in california im sure there will be an increase of the growers trying to relocate and flood the market which is a valid problem with any bill that would legalize it in any state however; legalizing it one state will lead to the same in others, perhaps even states where medical is not allowed. if other states jump on board with this idea there will be far less need to move to cali and the number of growers should adjust accordingly.

i would like to say please vote YES to all you potential voters who will have the power to help those of us who arent in medical states and very much would like to not only see california become more free, but would like to see pressure put on our federal government to end this pointless prohibition which has put many good people in prison and will continue to do so untill real change is made

just a few thoughts on the subject not intended to offend anyone but just the way i see it

all u cali cats puff one for me, and hopefully ill run into some of ya next time im in the bay area....

mullray

what makes me a kid mullray???? my low post count???? come on, don't be a follower....

I'm not old, but I'm definately not a kid, in my 30's actually...

another valuble comment????? WOW!!! Very cool there buddy...

Only commented once kid (yeah I'm older :) You must be talking about that cluster fuck thread you started as Jack where I told you to fuck off back to the other forum. So Jack why don't you be a good boy and fuck off!!!

mullray

You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation.

What's that supposed to mean? It's so obtuse it actually means nothing.

Prohibition begins to end if people vote yes on Prop 19. Voting no on Prop 19 is a vote for prohibition - that simple! Sort of staggers me how so many here (no voters) have twisted and perverted very simple information.

1. Prop 19 is seperate from 215 - 215 still exists and isn't superceded by Prop 19.
2. Prop 19 is not perfect - we all know that but we all know it is all we have for now. Prop 19 sets up a legal framework where legally all growers and smokers are able to legally lobby at a political level with a legally valid voice - we can make alterations to Prop 19 through this process/voice
3. Prop 19 undermines prohibition. We are already beginning to see this with other countries looking closely at the outcome of Prop 19.
4. If Ca votes yes other states will follow suit - that much is certain. Ca stands to become a model for research and arguments that force the hand of the pro prohibition lobby.
5. Taxes are paid on every legal commodity - why should mj be different. Does anyone really believe that any Government will put forward a model EVER which does not include taxation?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation.
hey thats my line..

and its not obtuse...

the anti 19 crowd like to say that 19 is more regulation.
i point out that prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation.

hence the statement
"You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation."
just because you dont understand a statement doesn't mean

It's so obtuse it actually means nothing.

i just dont know why truth or lie said it.

can.i.buz

I've arranged for a debate on Prop. 19 with the author of the legislation, Richard Lee. I've been working for 2 months to get the "opposition" to come to the table to debate him with no luck. This may very well be the only debate that the author participates in so it's really pitiful that they won't stand up and debate him. http://www.intche.org/expo/expo-schedule/#04a

Here's who was invited:

Steve Cooley
Carmen Trutanich
Meg Whitman
Jerry Brown
Diane Feinstein
Barbara Boxer
MADD
No on 19
John Lovell
Tim Rosales
Paul Chabot
Rev. Allen
Rev. Evans
Sheriff Lee Baca
Carly Fiorina
SF Mayor Gavin Newsom
League of California Cities
Roger Morgan

This is just a partial list. I've spent over 100 hours trying to get a worthy opponent for Richard and no one will step up. Don't get me wrong, my phone is ringing off the hook with people that want to debate him, it's just that they aren't anyone that our audience will know or care about their opinion. What's the deal?????

mullray

hey thats my line..

and its not obtuse...

the anti 19 crowd like to say that 19 is more regulation.
i point out that prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation.

hence the statement
"You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation."
just because you dont understand a statement doesn't mean

i just dont know why truth or lie said it.

You say...

"...prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation." (I agree BTW)

Truthorlie says: "You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation." (which is totally different and obtuse)..

Maybe truthorlie can expand on just what it is he/she is saying. I sure have no idea.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
You say...

"...prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation." (I agree BTW)

Truthorlie says: "You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation." (which is totally different and obtuse)..

Maybe truthorlie can expand on just what it is he/she is saying. I sure have no idea.

i said it b4 truth or lie..
it means
prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation.

ill try to explain.

the ones who want you to vote no on 19 say
"i dont want marijuana regulated by the government"
in response i say
"You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation
prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation."

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I thought that quote made by Dagnabit was one of the best phrases to sum up to whole anti 19 argument.

Those who are anti 19 are against it because now it will "regulate and tax" them.

The reality is that we are regulated and taxed to the max already, yet those involved in the cannabusiness embrace this prohibitionist period because it pays their bills.

The reality is that prohibition only pays their bills until shit hits the fan.

No amount of brainwashing is going to keep you from waking up and smelling the coffee one day... I think.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I've arranged for a debate on Prop. 19 with the author of the legislation, Richard Lee. I've been working for 2 months to get the "opposition" to come to the table to debate him with no luck. This may very well be the only debate that the author participates in so it's really pitiful that they won't stand up and debate him. http://www.intche.org/expo/expo-schedule/#04a

Here's who was invited:

Steve Cooley
Carmen Trutanich
Meg Whitman
Jerry Brown
Diane Feinstein
Barbara Boxer
MADD
No on 19
John Lovell
Tim Rosales
Paul Chabot
Rev. Allen
Rev. Evans
Sheriff Lee Baca
Carly Fiorina
SF Mayor Gavin Newsom
League of California Cities
Roger Morgan
Bonnie Dumanis*****

This is just a partial list. I've spent over 100 hours trying to get a worthy opponent for Richard and no one will step up. Don't get me wrong, my phone is ringing off the hook with people that want to debate him, it's just that they aren't anyone that our audience will know or care about their opinion. What's the deal?????

I've always cared to debate anyone of them, but unfortunatly for us they know that their constituency is the die hard no logic needed conservative republicans and they know they would get obliterated vocally in a debate regarding mj and its continued prohibition.

It's easy enough to come out and say fear mongering anti-mj slogans when you don't have someone next to you that can oppose these horrendous lies with truth and science, so why would they bother looking like a fool on a publicized platform?

Maybe the best advertisement is to make it known that these people will not debate you. If they could stand behind the numerous statements they have made criticizing cannabis, why can't they make a reasonable argument in a debate?

mullray

i said it b4 truth or lie..
it means
prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation.

ill try to explain.

the ones who want you to vote no on 19 say
"i dont want marijuana regulated by the government"
in response i say
"You have been brainwashed into believing prohibition is deregulation
prohibition IS the HARSHEST form of regulation."

I get it already. I really like what you say and it is 100% true. I'm totally pro prop 19 and agree the whole way. Prohibition is the ultimate tax - a tax on freedom in totality and a tax on liberty for many.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I like this post believe it or not..... I will admit you have taught me something, I guess there was some value to all of this back and fourth shit.....

Respect bro, on a serious note..... You have made me think of this on a different level.... I can appreciate that.....

Many of the terms on some of those bills aren't easy for me to understand...

I read it, I may have missunderstood it, and I will go back and read it again with what you have said in mind....

Peace

Here is a NORML link to a word by word analysis of Prop 19--
Hope it helps you to understand--:tiphat:
http://stash.norml.org/californias-prop-19-a-word-for-word-analysis

B

Big Country

I dont know all the details on this proposition
The goverment is going to tax everything they can anyway
legalize it and tax it
thats a good start for me
In my state more than 20 grams is a felony
California can set an example here, its a start

B

Big Country

The view Poll results are very interesting
Other state residents are for it much more than California
If this passes could it hinder profits cannabis cultivators are making from sells, legal or illegal, in some parts of Cali.
Does that have anything to do with this?
Seems to be some anger coming from this thread

ufullachit

Status
Not open for further replies.