Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If that is the case, I would vote for the bill. To me, if I can't smoke a j in my yard then its not even close to being legal.

I'm pretty sure you can't fuck your girlfriend in your yard. Guess that sex isn't even close to being legal.

I sure hope they hurry up and legalize it soon. I wanna have me some sex!

And I certainly won't accept the right to have sex in privacy until I have the absolute right to fuck my girlfriend on the steps of Congress.

My balls are turning purple. Please legalize sex!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....I have a 5 month old son.....I'm not about to subject him to any sort of cannabis inhalation, or igestation of any sort....he's just getting used to eating bananas, mashed potato and rice..introducing the new 'Huggie's wet-wipes into his world, stuff like that....so..that's more than enough to catch a buzz off....

vta

Veteran
VTA,

Still haven't seen the CA penal section that has (A) and (B) as felonies already. Does it really exist?

It sure does.

California Health and Safety Code Section 11361

(a) Every person 18 years of age or over who hires, employs,
or uses a minor in unlawfully transporting, carrying, selling,
giving away, preparing for sale, or peddling any marijuana, who
unlawfully sells, or offers to sell, any marijuana to a minor, or who
furnishes, administers, or gives, or offers to furnish, administer,
or give any marijuana to a minor under 14 years of age, or who
induces a minor to use marijuana in violation of law shall be
punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a period of three,
five, or seven years.
(b) Every person 18 years of age or over who furnishes,
administers, or gives, or offers to furnish, administer, or give, any
marijuana to a minor 14 years of age or older shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for a period of three, four, or five
years.

Want a link.....google it

Is felony assault and battery really justified if a 20 year old hits on a 17 year old?

I'd do it again! I left out some stuff for obvious reasons. The point is he disrespected my daughter, he's lucky that I didn't beat his ass to a pulp.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
until you have children you wont get it. We will protect our kids with our lives and if it means going to jail so some scum bag rapist does not have the chance to do this to my girl/boy or any other child I would risk it.

vta

Veteran
From Norml's word for word analysis

These first two sections confuse many readers as they think these are all new additions to law. Parts (a) and (b) are the parts of the law as they already exist. Only (c) and (d) are the new portions:

(c) Every person 21 years of age or over who knowingly furnishes, administers, or gives, or offers to furnish, administer or give, any marijuana to a person aged 18 years or older, but younger than 21 years of age, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail for a period of up to six months and be fined up to $1,000 for each offense.

This is the one section that gets a lot of attention. Currently, the punishment for a “gift” of marijuana from a 21+ to a 18-20 is a citation and $100 fine. Now it will be six months and $1,000.

But this is the punishment in California for providing alcohol to 18-20s. Politically, initiative backers had to face the fact that “What About the Children?!?” is one of the few compelling arguments the opposition has left. No initiative that legalizes for 18-year-olds – many of whom are still in high school – has a prayer of passing yet.

As we all know you can't get second hand high. You can't test positive because of second hand mj smoke. There are ZERO instences of cancer from primary or secondary MJ smoke.

How about eating hash brownies or drinking a MJ laced soda? These items will be legal under Prop 19, do I have to drink the weed soda in the bathroom with the doors closed?

Blowing smoke in other's peoples face is rude. For hundreds of years parents have been smoking cigs and cigars in the same room and car with kids. Even if dangerous and disapproved these cig smoking parents are still not imprisoned.

You now say that CA has a $100 infraction for adults smoking cigs in cars with children present. If cig smoke can kill and there is only a $100 fine how can anyone in this community justify greater penalties for smoking MJ than tobacco?

:joint:

hey brother i'll tell you this here in vegas the cops threatened to take my kid the next time they came out and seen marijuana not locked up in a safe and locks on my garden doors for child endangerment
they pushed there way in looking for chopped up bodies same excuse they've used 3 times now took pictures of my veg plants for the narcotics guys guess so they can guess whn to come back ???
i'm seriously thinking either running up north like reno/carson city area hell or moving back to oregon obviously they arent to inot people excercising there rights around here and they really dont like you when you make them look like dip shits in front of your neighborhood in a year the cops dont stop at any house but ours neighbors know whats up i told them the first time they came home with swat in there driveways after i got outta CCDC that hey just so you know theres no weirdo shit going on here just a medical patient had his rights violated
this wasnt a raid it was a fucking burglary and they keep coming back trying to gather more evidence on me why else
still wanted to toss that oput there i brought up the fact that when the med law passed here that the state congress tried to make a law saying if your a parent you can't be a patient or go to jail for 10 years but i've learned that the cops here pervert the law to work in there favor
i've got an extensive record from oregon and i can say that every police report every filed on me up there only maybe 5% of it was bullshit every other bit was 100% truth here i got maybe 5% truth the rest pure bullshit hell the first time they raided my house how many bodies they find then to come back looking would say they found some but fuck no one told me bro

once this prop get's in (if it ever does)......I'm sure your local coppers won't be having some sort of neighbourhood sweep to see if they can catch someone harmlessly toking a spliff in their driveway.....

....don't they have more pertinent things to do?

this is a question i was asking myself and after the cops were done looking for bodies on sunday i watched the news and saw that while they sat at my house for 4-5 hopurs trying to come up with whatever they possibly could to arrest me flat out they got this thing in there head that my old lady and i haev a violent relationship and everytime they come here i have only left once in cuffs for weed charges not beating my ole lady never has occurred and never would
but while the las vegas metro police were busy holding my house and me hostage they had a guy go to the international terminal with a gun all i do know is that he ended up taking his own life there the guy with the gun but man you'd think as soon as that call came through they'd have said o fuck theres some real danger to take care of but suppose they knew fucking with me was 100% safe wouldnt want them to earn that keep or nothing

lol uh whats prop 19 lol it the gay marriage thing or the medical mjarijuana thing either way whatever do what you want but i refuse to speak good of pedophiles and freaks whatever they wanna do at home get down
dont let your extravagent sexual lifestyle infringe on my life or my childrens other than that marriage should be legal between two people that love and care for one another period
the only reason i even ask here is hydrosuns post of the age of consent in various states and the youngest i seen was 14 idaho hawaii south carolina thats child molester shit right there plain and simple hell i got married at 19 and divorced by 21 and according to oregon was old enough to do it but was i really heck no if i was i'd still be married today neither one of us were old enough to be getting married i love and care about the girl to this day as a very close friend do i go out of my way to speak with her but if i see her i'm going to walk up and give her a hug thats a mature split up for ya lo, at first it wasnt no where near that probably woulda choked her out if i seen her lol stupid

From Norml's word for word analysis

These first two sections confuse many readers as they think these are all new additions to law. Parts (a) and (b) are the parts of the law as they already exist. Only (c) and (d) are the new portions:

(c) Every person 21 years of age or over who knowingly furnishes, administers, or gives, or offers to furnish, administer or give, any marijuana to a person aged 18 years or older, but younger than 21 years of age, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail for a period of up to six months and be fined up to $1,000 for each offense.

This is the one section that gets a lot of attention. Currently, the punishment for a “gift” of marijuana from a 21+ to a 18-20 is a citation and $100 fine. Now it will be six months and $1,000.

But this is the punishment in California for providing alcohol to 18-20s. Politically, initiative backers had to face the fact that “What About the Children?!?” is one of the few compelling arguments the opposition has left. No initiative that legalizes for 18-year-olds – many of whom are still in high school – has a prayer of passing yet.

i'd say this be a good thing because like i pointed out above at 21 i really wasnt even old enough mature enough to be considered an adult really i dont think it really sets in till mid to late 20's of o crap i'm really on my own here and no ones going to do it for me as a kid theres always the "friends" once you get older the parties stop the friends stop at least i grew up and was like wow people are way to fucking over rated

Ash³

I am a SoCal resident, registered voter, Vet and MMJ patient. I fallow the leader of leaders for the end of prohibition by Decriminalization and that man was/is Jack Herer who did not support Prop 19. He had seen it for what it is... taxation and nothing more.

The proof... Mr. Richard Lee's facility which will crank out a mega 60 pounds a day.

I am for the Decriminaliztion of our beloved plant and not the enslavement of it through taxation.

I do not knock Mr. Lee for what he is doing... just do not feed me a line of bull. Just tell it like it is.

God damn fucking hippies. Its people like this that will cause this vote to fail by a margin of 1%. The morons who think marijuana isn't going to get taxed. Anyone who votes no because they're waiting for a better offer to come along a fucking idiot.

You dont want it taxed? Grow it yourself! Even with taxes it will still be cheaper.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you DO RELIZE that jacks camp has publicly endorsed prop 19.

EDIT:Sorry Guys I thought someone said something about jack again . Im starting to See shit lol.

Last edited:

Ash³

prop19fixed_wm.jpg

Dumb potheads who think this is a trap and a "trojan horse" will tip the scales and ruin Americas chance to legalize.

O

OrganicOzarks

Here is one of the 5 for 2012 that I have been speaking about for this entire year.

Oregon
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=187333

You will also see washington, California, Colorado, and Nevada, in 2012.

I must have a fucking crystal ball huh?
I guess since i copied and pasted you may start to believe what I have been saying all along. You guys are behind the times. 2012 has always been the year. I am sure this won't change anything in this thread though. Peace.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

"People convicted of Felony marijuana possession who can't vote"

I just wanted to comment on this, for anybody that is confused about this--
I thought for years, that because I am a convicted Felon, that I could not Vote--
That is not true!! In California, and most other States, your Right to Vote, is restored when you complete your Parole Obligations--
So, all the Felons out there...get your Convict asses out there and Vote!! :tiphat:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
you DO RELIZE that jacks camp has publicly endorsed prop 19.

EDIT:Sorry Guys I thought someone said something about jack again . Im starting to See shit lol.

Look at the post above where you posted this...it is in the quote--
Looks like now you are "Not Seeing Shit"!! :biglaugh: :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you're planning on taxing cannabis, you should vote for a bill that includes the release of unjustly imprisoned offenders.

I don't see a lot of foresight in a bill that should say much more than it does.

We've been kept in a corner forever... nothing about that will change with this bill.

We need to be saying "If you want your taxes, let us out of jail."

O

OrganicOzarks

As you will read in the Oregon thread there is NO LIMIT on personal growing. Also smoking bars will be allowed. Prop 19 sucks balls. wait until 2012 and you will see a real bill for cali that won't be so restrictive. Again I keep trying, but atleast now I copy and pasted for your guys. :)

2012 for cannabis reform!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.