What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
It all went nice :). Love the smell and flavor, super sweet fruity, the high is very calm and meditative.

Super nice Griin Renyer :yummy: That's why she is called Violeta!
Must be a real tasty and relaxing smoke, guess your friends must be tripping with her colors ;)

lolos

Hello there I also have some violetas going 50+ days vegging... now they are outdoors. I noticed some of them have purple stems... some others don't...Also Standard seeds are growing bigger with more branching than fem.

Are purple stems a sign of purpling during flower Or you can't know the outcome till flowering?

Will post pics when they will flower in August....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome lolos,

All the Violetas (standard and fem) will get nice violetta colors through the flowering, especially in the second half with colder temps, but you can also get amazing intense colors growing her indoors with warm temps, it was breed to be true breeding for the violetta color, beside other nice qualities it has.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The English Cut cup winner selected Violeta mother

The English Cut cup winner selected Violeta mother

The English Cut has shared a few more pics of his cup winner Violeta selected mother maturing indoors. Her Violeta mother is being highly appreciated by growers and smokers in the north of Spain.

Thanks friend for sharing the pics and for spreading the good name of this strain :huggg:

Attachments

• Violeta EC5.jpg
    Violeta EC5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Violeta EC4.jpg
    Violeta EC4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 48

ULMW

JUNE 12

JUNE 12

Filling in nicely. Saw bit of resin on a fan leaf today too. Nice coloration appearing on the plant. Really enjoying this plant.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS VIOLETA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS VIOLETA.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 30

lolos

jsVUYF

Here is my violeta almost 1m tall. Ready for outdoor season.

Her stems are green but hope to get a purple pheno.

ULMW

JUNE 19

JUNE 19

Start of week 6 flowering. Thank you Dubi and Ace team. Truly fallen in love with this beauty of a plant. So refined and elegant and an absolute gem to behold with the eyes. Starting to show her resin more and more and as the buds fatten and form I am loving every moment. The aroma bouquet is refreshing compared to many. This plant is running to schedule and just a joy to work with. Hope the bud pics bring you all as much joy and happiness as they do to me.

Attachments

• VIOLETA ACE SEEDS JUNE 2017 INDOORS .jpg
    VIOLETA ACE SEEDS JUNE 2017 INDOORS .jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 43
  • ACE SEEDS JUNE 2017 VIOLETA .jpg
    ACE SEEDS JUNE 2017 VIOLETA .jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ACE SEEDS VIOLETA INDOORS JUNE 2017.jpg
    ACE SEEDS VIOLETA INDOORS JUNE 2017.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 39
  • INDOORS COCO GROW ACE SEEDS VIOLETA JUNE 2017.jpg
    INDOORS COCO GROW ACE SEEDS VIOLETA JUNE 2017.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017      .jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017 .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 40
  • Ace Seeds Violeta  June 2017 wk 6 flowering.jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017 wk 6 flowering.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 46
  • wk6 Violeta Ace Seeds June 2017.jpg
    wk6 Violeta Ace Seeds June 2017.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Violeta June 2017.jpg
    Violeta June 2017.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 37

ULMW

JUNE 19

JUNE 19

Had to post this bud pic again. So beautiful. Violeta by Ace Seeds. Wk 6 flowering indoors.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Violeta  June 2017 wk 6 flowering.jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017 wk 6 flowering.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 33

ULMW

Anyone notice that the thread name changed? It says Nepal Jam now. Was bugging my head a bit, was I smoking too much strong herb and carelessly missposted in a wrong thread?
I rechecked and saw a second Nepal Jam thread. So this one was Violeta Fem. Dunno how it happened.

ULMW

JUNE 26

JUNE 26

Lovely Violeta ! So beautiful and just getting prettier by the day. It is now middle of week 7 thru 8. Getting close to harvest. Lovely when you scope her buds ro check trichs. The purple/violet color together with the cloudy resin globes of trichs just amazing! Wish I had a way to show it. Have to get myself the PC microscope to view and photo trichs better. Now I kust use the cheap cheerful microscope loop and strain my red eyes....

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS VIOLETA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS VIOLETA.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Ace Seeds Violeta wk 7 .jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta wk 7 .jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ACE SEEDS VIOLETA JUNE 2017.jpg
    ACE SEEDS VIOLETA JUNE 2017.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 39
  • VIOLETA WK 7 JUNE 2017.jpg
    VIOLETA WK 7 JUNE 2017.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017 Budshot.jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta June 2017 Budshot.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 50

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a lovely Violeta ULMW :huggg: Very classic pheno.
How are the aromas in late flowering ? Forest fruits bubblegum or more hashy/wet soil ?

I'm glad to know your are close to harvest your first ACE Seeds' plants :yes:

ULMW

What a lovely Violeta ULMW :huggg: Very classic pheno.
How are the aromas in late flowering ? Forest fruits bubblegum or more hashy/wet soil ?

I'm glad to know your are close to harvest your first ACE Seeds' plants :yes:

Greetings Dubi and all at Ace Seeds. Many Thanks Violeta is on the Forest Fruits bubblegum side in aromas. Half cloudy trichs and some Amber appearing. Am going to miss her in my tent when harvest comes... Good job I still got more seeds and will run one along with my July sewings (MalawixPanama fem & Bubbahash) Glad I get to try this female plant violeta first run , gives me a bit of background to running her a second time. I am also praying that the second run yields a Male Violeta. will have to watch and see.
Happy Growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The Violetas with very refined forest fruit bubblegum aromas (close to the purple PCK 2002 parental plant) are my favourite ULMW ;)

ULMW

Just harvested and drying her now. Amazing aromas and so much resin! Thank you Violeta, Thank You Ace Seeds

Texicwaste666

Lovely Violeta ! So beautiful and just getting prettier by the day. It is now middle of week 7 thru 8. Getting close to harvest. Lovely when you scope her buds ro check trichs. The purple/violet color together with the cloudy resin globes of trichs just amazing! Wish I had a way to show it. Have to get myself the PC microscope to view and photo trichs better. Now I kust use the cheap cheerful microscope loop and strain my red eyes....
those are some pretty flowers. Please do a smoke report,as I have some Violeta beans.

ULMW

TW666, sew those seeds!! Violeta is an absolute gem of anyones garden. I really love her smells and colors , oh and the resin!!!!! So much resin all goeeeeyyy! Smells all berry fruity and balsamicy. That is the PCK expression pushing thru. Had a tiny fallen bud taster and was instanrly impressed by the lush berry aromas also being in taste and at same time amazingly strong hashy taste /thick resin burning flavor enters on inhale and as your mind grasps the flavor sensation which you are met with , then suddenly the resin build up and strength kicks in with a pleasing head squeeze and behind the eyes happy gaze and relaxed feeling develops. The resinous effect drenches my body gradually too which for me makes for a real plus plus!
Visually the buds are so purple and shine with resin it will certainly impress smoking friends if they are fortunate enough to get chance to sample such fine herbs. Overall, I would say Violeta once tried and seen is something all will treasure and consider a keeper in their garden. I am looking into the breeding of a male violeta to a next Ace strain, maybe bubbahash or malawi x panama? Time will tell.
For now tho, Violeta in my brief exposure with her as a grower and as a consumer, I really love her and recommend her highly to all.
Happy growing!