What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

ULMW

Violeta Fem grown in my greenhouse along with pck x kc and a strawberry cookiewreck. It was too big a pheno for the confinement of this little GH but it still produce just under a pound of bud. All of which smells wonderful, just like sage to the point where you could fry up some chicken with it and get the sage smell and taste plus catch a buzz from your dinner.
I purchased some special edition canning jars to keep all my purple weed in since they were purple jars. This is another favorite among the patients seeking meds from me.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Superb Plants and amazing colors on your buds. Groovy jars too!!! Thanks for sharing

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Trich - your settings are blocking PMs.

Violetta is very stabilized and I don't remember any of them being nitrogen sensitive. You may be over feeding. I had some variation (malawi leaning versus PCK leaning) but this wasn't evident until later in flower.

trich0me$

Trich - your settings are blocking PMs.

Violetta is very stabilized and I don't remember any of them being nitrogen sensitive. You may be over feeding. I had some variation (malawi leaning versus PCK leaning) but this wasn't evident until later in flower.
Thanks for taking your time to contact me,
I actually quit using Grow and I use only the Lucas formula because of how sensitive my plant is to N she love P though!
I feed 5ml-8ml micro and 20-25ML bloom.

3gal of water in my resivor.
I noted one of your violeta's started purpling 2.5wks In flower I'm not far behind that and I've been noticing many of stems started to purple. I know that could be other things.
thanks again for all your help , I just updated new pics to my "grow album"
I'm very use to grass city it's not as easy to use this site for sorry if there's any confusion.
image.jpg

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
My super purple indica looking pheno of Violeta though its lifespan:
2.5 weeks:
picture.php

4 weeks:
picture.php

6 weeks group shot:
picture.php

6 weeks:
picture.php

8 weeks:
picture.php

Purple stems can be the beginnings of a calcium / magnesium deficiency, so keep an eye out for rust spots or yellowing between the veins. If the purple spreads to the buds, then its just how that plant flowers out. You'll know which plants are colorful by week 4.

trich0me$

My super purple indica looking pheno of Violeta though its lifespan:
2.5 weeks:
View Image

4 weeks:
View Image

6 weeks group shot:
View Image

6 weeks:
View Image

8 weeks:
View Image

Purple stems can be the beginnings of a calcium / magnesium deficiency, so keep an eye out for rust spots or yellowing between the veins. If the purple spreads to the buds, then its just how that plant flowers out. You'll know which plants are colorful by week 4.

Thanks for all the help and info!:tiphat:

ULMW

Inspired by these beautiful photos and reports I have put a Standard Violeta in to germ.
Praying for a happy plant!

trich0me$

Inspired by these beautiful photos and reports I have put a Standard Violeta in to germ.
Praying for a happy plant!

good luck man!
here's my violeta journal check the pics!
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/violeta-dwc-mars-300-purp-grow.1440902/page-23#post-23459560

ULMW

Nice growing! Good to see Violeta in hydro doing so well too. Think it is going to be a good strain to mix into the garden thru this year. Thanks fir the post trichOme$

trich0me$

Nice growing! Good to see Violeta in hydro doing so well too. Think it is going to be a good strain to mix into the garden thru this year. Thanks fir the post trichOme$

yeah she's mostly loved hydro just didn't like distilled water so I switched to tap early in my grow. I update very often with tons of pics so check back on her whenever!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi all,
This is my Violeta outdoor, 9° N, at sea level.
3 weeks in 12/12. Have been getting a lot of rain in the last days but going fine and smell strong. Thanks to the ACE team for this awesomely beautiful plant.

Welcome Griin Renyer,

Thanks to you for supporting our work and for sharing pics of your beautiful outdoor Violeta! She looks healthy, resinous, with beautiful purple/pinkish colors as Violeta should be.

Hope she is doing well in her last stage of flowering!

ULMW

May 31

May 31

Start of wk 4 now in flowering mode and a lovely lively plant this is. Fabulous fan leaf details and over all pleasing to the eyes,as described by Ace seeds catalog. I see some color changes also emerging slowly. Exciting times!

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS VIOLETA STANDARD WK 3.jpg
    ACE SEEDS VIOLETA STANDARD WK 3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Violeta wk3 flowering. .jpg
    Violeta wk3 flowering. .jpg
    83 KB · Views: 28

Old Toker

Start of wk 4 now in flowering mode and a lovely lively plant this is. Fabulous fan leaf details and over all pleasing to the eyes,as described by Ace seeds catalog. I see some color changes also emerging slowly. Exciting times!
She looks great ULMW! Beautiful leaves. :tiphat:

ULMW

Lovely appearance from on top. Not long to go. 4 weeks more perhaps longer. As long as she requires. Am enjoying her presence in the garden.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Violeta Standard. .jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta Standard. .jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 32
Welcome Griin Renyer,

Thanks to you for supporting our work and for sharing pics of your beautiful outdoor Violeta! She looks healthy, resinous, with beautiful purple/pinkish colors as Violeta should be.

Hope she is doing well in her last stage of flowering!
It all went nice :). Love the smell and flavor, super sweet fruity, the high is very calm and meditative.

Attachments

• IMG-20170527-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20170527-WA0003.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20170527-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20170527-WA0006.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 50

ULMW

June 5

June 5

Great structure and solid flowering sites filling in nicely.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Violeta .jpg
    Ace Seeds Violeta .jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 40

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful ULMW :)

Nice to see you growing such nice variety of our strains. Your Violeta looks as happy and healthy as can be, she should start to get very nice colors from now onwards.