What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

lolos

Lovely to have Violeta back in my garden. Such a pretty plant and wow! what an amazing high and flavor sensation.... So quick as well! Lets see if I get a male or female.Happy growing!

looking nice hope you get a beautiful female :biggrin:

lolos

First rainy day of august. Hope they don't mold or rot.

I made sure to shake off every single stem. Don't know if that helps.

Do you recommend covering them up? Or is it too early flowering yet to worry about mold?

ULMW

Lolos, I think you are on the right track and as Violeta is rather quick to flower I pray your plant has a happy lifd and joyous harvest for you. Shaking off the excess rain from budsites is good but If the rain does continue consider adding a shade ,or if she is in a pot , bring her in to finnish. Happy growing

lolos

The purple dot just under the middle you see on the upper photo is the seed.

Here are the seeds. I chopped 2 of them, wonder if they sprout since they are so premature seeds.

lolos

So here are my other 2 girls. No sight of hermie or seeds.

Girl #1 (pink hairs)

girl #2

girl #3 is the seeded one. Hope there are only a few of them until the end of flowering.

the other 4 girls are still too small since they flipper later to flowering.

lolos

This strain is very mold and cold resistant

Not really cold yet but had some rain. No mold or rot at all.

I had a powerplant previous summer. Was raining a lot. I remember 20% of buds where moldy but the other 80% were fine.

Powerplant is quite ressistant strain and still got some mold.

ULMW

AUG 29

AUG 29

Topped once and getting ready for a second topping prior to flowering.
Happy to have Violeta growing again.

Attachments

• VIOLETA 1.jpg
    VIOLETA 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 21
  • VIOLETA 2.jpg
    VIOLETA 2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25
  • VIOLETA 3.jpg
    VIOLETA 3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22
  • VIOLETA 4.jpg
    VIOLETA 4.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 19

lolos

Here is my favourite girl almost 1 month of flowering.

The purple pistils are starting to fade.

I think I will let her for another month till late september then chop her down.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Violeta female lolos,

How are the aromas of your favourite female ?
Your Violeta looks very PCK dominant, so it is possible that she finishes in late September.
Violeta usually finishes in late September/early October here at 37ºN. Best wishes for the upcoming final weeks of flowering! :)

lolos

Beautiful Violeta female lolos,

How are the aromas of your favourite female ?
Your Violeta looks very PCK dominant, so it is possible that she finishes in late September.
Violeta usually finishes in late September/early October here at 37ºN. Best wishes for the upcoming final weeks of flowering! :)

The color is from PCK for sure. But the leaves are very thin like a sativa. I can't really describe the aromas. It's something unique for sure.

I wonder what the effects would be like...Since it looks like a sativa.

lolos

Latitude here is around 37ºN too. Also 4 of my other girls are starting to purple. So the quick flowering girls are showing purple colors....

ULMW

SEPT 2

SEPT 2

How happy Violeta makes me feel every time I see her. Going to give her a long veg before flowering. See if she yields more as a result.

Attachments

• Violeta       .jpg
    Violeta .jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 20
  • VIOLETA.jpg
    VIOLETA.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21

lolos

Had some rain yesterday 15-30 min only. Hope it won't harm my buds.

Does this in the middle of the shot looks like a seed? I don't have any males around or hermie...

Hope it's a swollen calyx or an ovule...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi lolos,

Yes, looks like i think i can see a big ovary pollinated in your latest Violeta pics.

lolos

I can't understand this. Even though there aren't males around, not even hermie or nanners.There are some seeds here and there.

Back on Early july I had a male which i removed before the balls burst open. My girls back then were still vegging. So what I think is... Some balls burst and pollinated some preflowers, that's why there are only some seeds here and there.

That's the only explanation i can give.