What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vintage Smoking Devices and Accessories

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks..I've had it 45 years now and still use it regularly..
I have NO idea how many pounds have been toked thru that tiny bowl...
I tied the leather "monkey's fist" around it long ago, because the thing would get too hot to hold it when I smoked it with my friends in the early 70's....
They used to sell them at most of the old "head shops" in the cities on the east coast in the late 60's...probably west coast too.. They called it a "chamber pipe"...
I haven't seen anyone with one in many, many years...

last time I saw one was the summer of 2000, some young kid living up in this small hill town we were camping near... he probably found it and stole if from his dads old stash

Cosmic_Bennie

awesome, totally awesome. I love vintage smoking gear. I got a small collection of Rolling papers I was able to find on e-bay. ill see if I can post 'em.

B4O2N0G

Blue Power Hitter

Blue Power Hitter

Here's a blue power hitter I own.dad bought this in 70s. Not for sale just sharing.

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Do i understand the power hitter right? There is only little smoke collecting inside that gets reheated, most passes through the joint like when smoked. You could squeez it with high frequency and smoke a joint very fast.

goingrey

Do i understand the power hitter right? There is only little smoke collecting inside that gets reheated, most passes through the joint like when smoked. You could squeez it with high frequency and smoke a joint very fast.
I think the idea is that you put a burning joint in one hole, squeeze it, let it expand, inhale all the smoke inside in one hit - if you can. Like clearing a bong.

A total stoner invention if I ever saw one.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have one of those that I use all the time for crowds/parties. The cap unscrews and you put the joint in the tube that passes through the cap. Then, light the joint and replace the cap, put your finger over the hole in the side and squeeze.

Awesome hits. Goes through a joint in about 30 seconds. LOL

Mine is called the "Bedside Buddy"