What's new

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

four seasons

Veteran
Afghan from Amsterdam Ive kept inbreed since the late eighties. I guess this is Cultivators choice original stock.
Wonderful Lemon Hashy flavors.
Picture is from last winter grown in a South Florida swamp.

C

charlie garcia

delicious 4S, so fun to read thread, any chance to get a pic in fulll flower of Jamaican?
stay well

four seasons

Veteran
Hi Charlie
Actualy, I am getting ready to harvest a DeJaVu, one of my Kali Mist a super Zamal\Ultra Skunk cross and a special Spacedawg(Snowdawg\Space Queen).
If its not too wet Ill try and get pictures of the Jamaican flower development for you.

E

elmanito

Thnx for posting the beautiful pics from the past.Love the beautiful Jamaican sativa.:yoinks:

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Best thread ever seen ! My, four seasons & others, thank you sooooo much for sharing all these little bits of History ! I would trade any kind of today's bud for any of those pictures here !

Irie !

four seasons

Veteran
I am looking for some of the older articles in 90s period High Times by Soma.
Amos was the good herb doctor for a few years.
The article on the Cannabis castle and Nevil S. from the late eighties are also good reads.
Sorry but my wife could not find the second article for the Haze Brothers review in issue 89 Dec82. We are missing several good copies. I think my oldest son went through these years ago and took a few.

ENJOY LIFE ...

D

Dalaihempy

hi four seasons firstly thank you for putting in such an effert on what i feel is possibly one of the best posts i have seen to date.

It serves as valuble reffrence to those younger members of what the cannabis seen was and shows the real lines of old not the bull shit many now days try to pass of as the old legend lines i rember that i see so many try to pass of as the legend lines over and over that only use the name to sell there wears.

I was going to ask you if you have any old articles photos of the real pan and culombine reds and the mauie sativas of old that stood 6m plus.

four seasons

Veteran
Thanks All

A big thanks and credit to Forcade, Hagar, Bloom, Rosenthal, Grossman,
Cherniak, Ang, Clark and all of the freelance writers and other staff members over the years at the greatest Counter Culture magazine that not only reported on a culture but also defined one.

ElRubio

Veteran
Thanks All

A big thanks and credit to Forcade, Hagar, Bloom, Rosenthal, Grossman,
Cherniak, Ang, Clark and all of the freelance writers and other staff members over the years at the greatest Counter Culture magazine that not only reported on a culture but also defined one.

:yeahthats:yes::yes::respect:

outstanding pix... i can imagine me in a whole camp of Deep Chunks unmm..like that hehe:woohoo:

respect for all, and thx again

F

feral

Heres 2 new ones I just got in the mail. The one has already been shown it's from '70.
The other is How to grow marijuana indoors under lights. It's a pretty cool book published in '73 and the lights were flouros. They also talk about how to do clones back then as well which suprised me. Well here some pics.

four seasons

Veteran
Very Nice Feral.
I see you are a collector like me.
I might sell off my complete High Times and related books and mags collection soon.
Having the health problems I do, I realize that the material posessions in my life will loose all meaning as time advances. At the same time family and friends become more important and take on more meaning.
I contacted Seedbay about selling the collection for me but they are not equipped for such sales.
Maybe I can put them on Ebay. Do they allow this kind of material?

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Yup, thats where I got mine. Sell them individually though or you will lose a ton of money.

They sell between 4-10 dollars a piece. But I bought 30 of them for 40 bucks.

C

Chamba

"when was the last time you had an original or interesting idea on an indica?"

so true.....