What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

four seasons

Veteran
Jamaica report from 1981

During the early eighties High Times went through a bizarre period of Cocaine addiction.
Many Adds, articles and Glossy picts. of the evil Cocoa extract adorned the mag during this period.

Not to bright...

four seasons

Veteran
Some more for the picture show.
Jamaican lowlands, sugarcain fields.1983

Another good article by R.
Bland Indica and killer Indica hybrids were starting to take hold of the market...Welcome to the future... 1983

Oregonic

its funny seeing those old Hydrofarm ads when they used the same logo they still do but called themselves 'Hydropot'... i wonder when they finally decided to change their name?

odin_

its funny seeing those old Hydrofarm ads when they used the same logo they still do but called themselves 'Hydropot'... i wonder when they finally decided to change their name?

hydro ... pot

probably sometime during bush #1 or around green merchant

four seasons

Veteran
More stuff from 83

Article from 83
Things have changed in Amsterdam since Sam the Skunkman first brought the seeds that forever changed the Cannabis scene.
I first visited in 81 and then again in 83,87,89,91 ,93 and 97. The Bull Dog and Russland were the best coffe shops in the very early days.
I made my first seed purchase from a small shop called Yo Yos coffee shop run by Dr. Weet. I believe Her stock was from original Cultivators choice.