What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vietnamese Cannabis Seeds

ctg

Veteran
I purchased and grew the original release of Vietnam black from anon on c-bay. None of the plants finished sooner than 16 weeks from those that I grew. My fav was a short manageable sat, one cola 16 weeks flower, smoke a bowl and nothing for ten minutes. Then all the sudden, tunnel vision extreme stone. Flavor was a musky funky tobacco flav

romanoweed

Hey all!
I did a Cross of Hoabac x Vietblack. Now i grow some out, and i found one Plant that seems to have a nice Mutation, or is it not? Gives it a nice Vanilly Color. Fits so wel to its Vanillasmell. hahah:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another Hoa x Vietb. :

picture.php

Vietnamese, you are looking good

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sounds like great cross, you used namblack male? was he sexually stable? :D very curious for outcome. keep it up.

romanoweed

Yes used stable Vietblack male. How should i call it? Vietnam White? Or White Tiger.. Black Albino? Should look insane if i find one of Vietblacks almost black Phenos, no? White Tiger like.

Even its actually not benneficial, i found out that Albinism wont be passed on to Offspring (alltho some told otherwise). But if bouth Parents are Albino THEN it would create 1/4 Albino Childs! Could i selve it to reach that Goal?
Or i thought of crossing some to Vanilluna. Man but i actually want it more SEAsian Albino. Dont like to far Hybridisation.

Suggestions for how to Keep this Trait pure`ish, SEAsianish welcome, i want to Keep probably a White Tiger upright, since i anyway make Seeds with it!

romanoweed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I smelled on them , and simply by that i feel its Effects. A more consistent Feeling, very deep Feel of warmth. I like them more than straight Vietblack. I ever wanted to lower that Chinespercentage in Vietblack... All outcrosses are cause i had to. All Plants i own will be Seeded.

Just ask any Question, PM, or whaterer you feel free.

Sachiel

Yes used stable Vietblack male. How should i call it? Vietnam White? Or White Tiger.. Black Albino? Should look insane if i find one of Vietblacks almost black Phenos, no? White Tiger like.

Even its actually not benneficial, i found out that Albinism wont be passed on to Offspring (alltho some told otherwise). But if bouth Parents are Albino THEN it would create 1/4 Albino Childs! Could i selve it to reach that Goal?
Or i thought of crossing some to Vanilluna. Man but i actually want it more SEAsian Albino. Dont like to far Hybridisation.

Suggestions for how to Keep this Trait pure`ish, SEAsianish welcome, i want to Keep probably a White Tiger upright, since i anyway make Seeds with it!

Hey Romanoweed,

what Lat. are you growing on?

What you have there is variegation, not albinism. Full albinism would kill the plant. In most cases it is caused by a genetic mismatch in the production of chlorophyll. You can keep it true in seed form if the one showing it is a female. It doesn't matter what male you use. As long as the flowers are variegated, the resulting seedlings will be too. That is because just like with humans, the cell organelles like mitochondria and chloroplasts are passed onto the progeny only by the mother. Since the cause of variegation are the chloroplasts, and pollen don´t have any, it is passed on by the female plant only.

So if that lovely plant is a girl and shows these patterns in flower make sure to dust her :artist:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
View Image

View Image

View Image

I smelled on them , and simply by that i feel its Effects. A more consistent Feeling, very deep Feel of warmth. I like them more than straight Vietblack. I ever wanted to lower that Chinespercentage in Vietblack... All outcrosses are cause i had to. All Plants i own will be Seeded.

Just ask any Question, PM, or whaterer you feel free.

beautiful plants...

romanoweed

Hoabac x Vietblack , a dream

picture.php

Hoabac

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

---------

The Hoabac x Vietnamblack, wonderful bright glitter on it. Some glue from the Hoabac side, and that rainbow gloss is visible (hard to make out on pics) . I mean i dont grow at Equator, still they bring a certain gloss, a certain dreamy Vibe into my Live.

The Hoabac, expresses bit different this Time, redish, blueish hue, marron brown. No Rainbowgloss yet/this this Time. Wonderfull

The Vietblack, some of the LowGen exemplars have a Grape-Citron smell i didnt smell before. Grew very fast… I was a bit confused, one exemplare where i made Closeup-photo, i cant see any Hairs, but i guess they Hairs are purple?? Anyway i already stopped pollination, since if i am too late with it, they anyway would have a hard Time, hope some Seeds build
All Seedrunn.

That moment i would actually chop Hoabac, Hoa x Viet , even the fastest Vietblack-Pheno on one Pic, if i grew Bud. I actaully have no Plan or idea how to finish them here. Just so you can see how such Strains expresses in moderate Climate. Seeds are dooable, Bud has to be taken from now, till 1st November, after that no new Resin building…
This is just Seedrun. Still they give me a nice Vibe when beeing around them, again, Hoa x Viet is insane

romanoweed

Here Cambodian99 x Vietnamblack

I hope you dont feel interrupted by so many Pics, but anyway not much going here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Cambodian99 x Vietblack
has a deep UUMPH. I feel the high every Time im working on it. Its more obvious than in the Hoabac. Not saying Hoabac is bader, just saying its very obvious onsetting. That Cambodian has a easy to feel Presence, goes right into your Heart, basically Said. The Vietb brings some thin-nes into it, its pretty good, looks slightly authentic 70s SEAsian , no?
Wonderfull Gloss in the Resin, wich you might not see in the Downnyized? Pic. If i zoom in further, one can see the Trippy Dreamy colorfull Shine in the Resins Gloss

Oh and the white Tiger (hoa x vietblack Albino) turned out Male. I just managed to collect some Pollen and wait to dust a Vietblack with it another Year. Alltho someone said Albino cant be passed on if it comes from Male. But i heard so many different Ideas how to pass on Albino, so i think i give this a Try..
I have to, so i would really get a Plant that looks somehow like this Morphed Pic:

picture.php

Consisting of 3/4 Viet BLACK, and 1/4 Hoabac . Trippy white Tiger from SE Asia.