What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

video on CC website.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
nah Gaius i was just stoned off my homegrown stuff..hehe..

damn im thinking about my souvenir pack everyday.. its been a week now and where is it?!?

vodoochild

Hey THATSTHESHIT, pleasure smoking out with you at nols. Beautifull shots of the ole stash. Hey WAHMEN i hope the souvenier pack made it, mine did but i sent it next day. Not enough time to catch it, hehehehe. It smoked faster in the dam, lmao. But the last of it went today. So sad. I shed a single tear, then fired up some fire i had stashed and it was all gravy again!

Jahminded

gaiusmarius said:
this time i thought i was gonna get through the event without seeing any casualties of no food and too much thc. but alas the last night quite unexpectedly put paid to that thought.

we are standing at the entrance to the award ceremonies at the melk weg. everyone is puffing away and chatting when once again i hear the familiar series of thunks as knees, elbows and finally a head hits the floor. before i even turned around to look, i already knew what had happened, lol. some poor girl across the room had had too much. i hope she was alright, her friends had her back on her feet in no time.

HaHaHaHa.....damn Gaius...thanks for the laugh man. Between everyones comments and your description of what you witnessed I nearly fell out of my chair.....yes those thuds and thunks are unmistakable aren't they...haha. Thankfully, we are all laughing at folks that turned out to be ok....physically...after their "stunts".....haha.

TF....I did see you wipe the guys fingerprints off the bong after he fell out....you cant say there was no feelings of guilt...haha.

Jahminded

Farmer John said:
It wasnt TF's bubble it was from Gaius's stash if I remember right and yeah it was funny I was sitting right next to him on the sofa and he was on a chair and then, on the floor and on top of some bags...was a blast haha...it was ure nice to meet you Jahminded, hope to see ya next year man!!!

Absolutely FarmerJohn! I had a blast just hangin and meeting folks. Coolest part was trippin off how different people are in real life versus how I pictured them in my head. I am almost certain I will be there again in 2007....Again, I dont need "official" festivities to have a good time....If it was the same as 420 2006 I would be very happy.

What I'm trying to figure out is how I'm going to get a BMX bike out there for TF's biketour. TF showed me a killer pool last time....I hope I can hit it with a proper bike next time.....

either way....I'm looking forward to it.

p.s. Howz your little one coming along....I'm sure you have your hands full...all the best to you.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Jahman said:
What I'm trying to figure out is how I'm going to get a BMX bike out there for TF's biketour. TF showed me a killer pool last time....I hope I can hit it with a proper bike next time.....

LOL reminds me of those pics tf shot last time of you doing weelies with the rented, back pedal brake bike, with a shopping basket in front, hehe :yes:

i for one would love to see what you could do with the right bike in that skate pit, lol.

looking forward to seeing you in april.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Virtuoso said:
poor girl....I hate to sound sexist, but women are always the first to hit the floor. But what can you expect when you have a glass of water for dinner and smoke with the big boys LOL

hahahah you have never met mrsB i guess. We call her the chimney. I assure you not only can she smoke with the bigboys but she can smoke with the bigmen too. :) Afraid you might be the one lookin up you smoke with my mrs hehehe

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
vodoochild said:
Hey WAHMEN i hope the souvenier pack made it, mine did but i sent it next day. Not enough time to catch it, hehehehe. It smoked faster in the dam, lmao. But the last of it went today. So sad. I shed a single tear, then fired up some fire i had stashed and it was all gravy again!
when did you send it??

anyways im still waititng.. and its 7 days already... :confused:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Babbabud said:
hahahah you have never met mrsB i guess. We call her the chimney. I assure you not only can she smoke with the bigboys but she can smoke with the bigmen too. :) Afraid you might be the one lookin up you smoke with my mrs hehehe

Sounds like Mrs. babba is like Miss Nevermind. My girl smokes much more than i do and most men can. She held her own in a smoke out in jamaica with some local rastas. Kept up with em J for J and actually rolled more than they wanted to. I bet my girl could out smoke 75% of the men on IC if not more . Girls pass out and hit the floor. A women will roll you another and stay up all night with you

Nevermind

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Babbabud said:

Mr. Nevermind said:
Sounds like Mrs. babba is like Miss Nevermind. My girl smokes much more than i do and most men can. She held her own in a smoke out in jamaica with some local rastas. Kept up with em J for J and actually rolled more than they wanted to. I bet my girl could out smoke 75% of the men on IC if not more . Girls pass out and hit the floor. A women will roll you another and stay up all night with you

well that does it, i'll be expecting to see the both of you there with your ladies, for 420. we definitely need a few ladies who like keeping up in the smoking department. it's all very well siting in seed-boutique with 10 guys, but one or two females would add some harmony to the picture we present, lol. not that we didn't have one or two ladies present a different times, lol. Bunny for one kept up with us through out. with any luck Smoky will be there with his misses too.

M

Mr. Nevermind

gaiusmarius said:
well that does it, i'll be expecting to see the both of you there with your ladies, for 420. we definitely need a few ladies who like keeping up in the smoking department. it's all very well siting in seed-boutique with 10 guys, but one or two females would add some harmony to the picture we present, lol. not that we didn't have one or two ladies present a different times, lol. Bunny for one kept up with us through out. with any luck Smoky will be there with his misses too.

Im not too big on A'dam. Nor am i too big on smoking with alot of people. Unless the cup is in jamaica, count me out. The weather is better in ja, i dont have to sit in a coffee shop or my room to smoke and ther eis more i like to do there. Last year for the cup my girl and I were in Jamiaca and i think the same will hold tru for this one as well. A'dam aint my scene. warm weather and beaches are more like it. I say lets move the cup to JA and really have a party!! If so then count us in

Nevermind

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Mr. Nevermind said:
Im not too big on A'dam. Nor am i too big on smoking with alot of people. Unless the cup is in jamaica, count me out. The weather is better in ja, i dont have to sit in a coffee shop or my room to smoke and ther eis more i like to do there. Last year for the cup my girl and I were in Jamiaca and i think the same will hold tru for this one as well. A'dam aint my scene. warm weather and beaches are more like it. I say lets move the cup to JA and really have a party!! If so then count us in

Nevermind

count me in! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Moppel said:
count me in! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well thats one vote for the cup in JA. while i understand that the breeders are mostly in Eu , Ja is still a better local for the cup.

1.Weather is better in JA than it is in a'dam.

2.There are beaches and waterfallls and other things to see besides just museams ( but JA has them as well).

3.we dont have to sit in a coffee shop to smoke , can sit outside in the sun and judge herb.

4.The herb in Ja is just as good if not better than whats sold in the shops in Adam plus its alot cheaper

5. The conversion from US dollar to Ja dollar is alot friendlier than the conversion from dollar to Euro

6. In A'dam LEo can blend in with locals. But in Ja LEo stands out like a sore thumb.

7. Can rent out an entire resort ( many small smoke friendly resorts would love the business) and not have to worry about police, food, drinks or a place to judge

8. can have a real boat trip around JA at night and have a real party, great weater, some food, some smoke and music on the warm water.

I could go on and on with reasons why its a better location. I just hope one day people have the cup in JA. that or we should organize a USA cup and have it in JA.

Nevermind

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we would need to have a place to send the weed entries to. which might be a bit dificult as jamaica is an island. but it should be doable i suppose. i love the ida of a smoker friendly resort that we rent. also if we bring some bubblebags we can make bubble with the local weed.

GoodbyeBlueSky

Mr. Nevermind said:
Well thats one vote for the cup in JA. while i understand that the breeders are mostly in Eu , Ja is still a better local for the cup.

1.Weather is better in JA than it is in a'dam.

2.There are beaches and waterfallls and other things to see besides just museams ( but JA has them as well).

3.we dont have to sit in a coffee shop to smoke , can sit outside in the sun and judge herb.

4.The herb in Ja is just as good if not better than whats sold in the shops in Adam plus its alot cheaper

5. The conversion from US dollar to Ja dollar is alot friendlier than the conversion from dollar to Euro

6. In A'dam LEo can blend in with locals. But in Ja LEo stands out like a sore thumb.

7. Can rent out an entire resort ( many small smoke friendly resorts would love the business) and not have to worry about police, food, drinks or a place to judge

8. can have a real boat trip around JA at night and have a real party, great weater, some food, some smoke and music on the warm water.

I could go on and on with reasons why its a better location. I just hope one day people have the cup in JA. that or we should organize a USA cup and have it in JA.

Nevermind

1. anyone who's been to the dam in april knows that while there may be some shitty days, there are also some absolutely beautiful ones...

2.if you can't find something that caters to some interest of yours in amsterdam than there's something wrong with you.

3.don't have to sit in coffeeshops to smoke in the dam either. i love chilling in the Vondelpark for a nice joint.

4. that's a bold assumption for someone who's never even been to the dam. p.s. they sell jamaican weed in the dam anyway.

5.Blame George Bush...

6.Blend in with the locals? well unless you're slinging coke or something i wouldn't worry about LEO... weed is tolerated, so what's to worry about... while in jamaica it isn't legal for tourists... personally i'm not into bribing local leo...

7.renting out a small resort? not all of us have the cash for an endeavor like that.

8.hey! canal cruises are cool.

all i'm saying is, don't knock it if you haven't tried it... amsterdam is a cool place...

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Mr. Nevermind said:
. that or we should organize a USA cup and have it in JA.

Its a bit strange with the CC, because it aint for the dutch, thats for sure. 90% of the judges are from USA. Judging the shitty buds of the coffeeshops , while the best buds were smoked in the seedboutique.

But hey.....a cup in Jamaica sounds great. But would be hard to bring our own strains in , though. But with the dvd from Gypsy in my mind...... :yummy:

p/s you familiar with any rasta's overthere?

Latest posts

Latest posts