What's new

VhGhost in a nutshell

V

vhGhost

:wave: Hello all!!!

i've decided to start up a *general thread about my grow(s). so for now i'm going to just give you guys a couple links to other grows of mine + constructions and then start over in this thread.

This link is the first grow i had with ic,
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24045

And this 1 is my current.... stay tunned!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42610

Btw next grow will have , (3 varieties) of love potions, (4 varieties) of Willawana ( RF ), Hempstart and Juicyfruit both heirlooms and maybe HOG

for now i'll leave this pic of my juicy fruit 35 days into flower

V

vhGhost

9339previewJFHrvst.JPG

Hello all .. just wanted to share with you all these buds... fresh of the stem :woohoo:

I hope you are having a good day

9339Jfintrmhd.JPG

G

Nice buds and grows there......

Nice buds and grows there......

Will be stopping in to see if you have any ideas I can use.

Like how organized the grow is. I wish I had that kind of space.

Peace

V

vhGhost

9339bud_shots.JPG

This 1 is almost done another 12 hours in a paper bag and she's ready to smoke... but a nice cure won't hurt! some of the other buds still need some time to dry a little more...

Last edited:
G

those are some gorgeous looking cut buds and like IGT said...... you're gonna have some gorgeous finished product off those plants you have goin now!
do you ever try to fill your screen more than that? or is it just more to guide the budsites around your lights you have hanging?
have you thought about drippin those lights in between the plants a lil more? Im not criticising, it seems like your system works great for you. I just wonder if you could kick out even more with those lights dropped in

V

vhGhost

Dubracer - Strain is Juicy Fruit & No i did not use co2, I should have in the room that has the sealed hoods, i'll be adding a small fan to draw in fresh air once in a while for next time around... I noticed a huge difference in the health of the plants.

IGT- this time around i cropped at 48 days, including a 5 days flush.

IrishSoco - The lights where raised so that you could see more, useally withing 6"+ inches of the buds, Between 6 plants, next time around there will be 6 more plants in each room. Some already in flower.

GH Floralicious Bloom
A+++ smoke is almost like a cream and clean burn with only 4 days in drying.

G

VH do give the specifics on your grow......

VH do give the specifics on your grow......

Obviously I can learn something from you. Those are excellent buds and the set up of the posted garden is just as excellent. What do you feed? Watts/sq. ft.?
Tricks of the your tweaks that sort of thing. You sure as hell are doing something right. :wave:

Peace

V

vhGhost

Thanks everyone for the kind words...

Bree - Right now i'm only feeding with Gh G/m/B and Canna Pk13/14, Big Bud and GH Floralicious Bloom. i'm just trying to keep things simple as possible(KISS-keep it simple stoner). Watts/sq.ft is 6000/96 sqft , each side has 3000w with 4x12 area of growing space. i will try and get better pics of the system and individual bucket setup, to give a better perspective of how its setup.... stay tunned!!!!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Would you share what your dosages are for each product and your schedule? Im particularly interested in the PK, Big Bud and the FLB since I use Floranova.

V

vhGhost

Its Grow Time .. sorry i lied ... i don't use G/M/B .. i only use what the lucas formula asks for!! and i'm also adding cal/mag for next round! ... for PK BB and FL i'm only using what i think they need ... i don't like adding what the bottle says because the companies put the max dosage so that you don't hurt your plants but use enough of their product so that you run out asap!!

PK i add about 2 weeks into flowering until 2 weeks before chop
BB i add almost every watering but in very low dosage peek at weeks 4-5
same with FL i add all grow but in very low dosage up to 1/4 strength at peek weeks 4-5

So i only add about 1/8-1/4 of what they recomend ( seems to work ) Remember the plants only need the Basic nutes. look at what some people are doing with nothing but wallyworld MiracleGro shit.

Great questions guys .. thnx for visiting ...

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Thanks for the insight! Im still trying to get the hang of "What the plant needs" so I guess that just takes time. I used Liquid Koolbloom first run but I think Im going to pick up PK for next flower and see how that works out.

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Man I feel like an ass!!! I think this is the first thread ive seen of yours...and posted in!!

Clean setup man, looks awsome.. got er dialed!!Like your pruning methods!!

Blunt_69

G

Not to be redundant but beautiful grow man......

Not to be redundant but beautiful grow man......

Only 56watts per sq. ft. ...... with those thick baseball bats I would have thought much higher. I like the feeding program. Simple is best. Looking great. Will keep checking back on this one.

Peace