What's new

VhGhost in a nutshell

V

vhGhost

well is it time for an update yet ? .. heheh .. not much of an update other than the LP and WJ in weeks 3&4 + some JF girls that are just beggin to be flowered .. wooohooo ... more exciting pics to come. :woohoo:

Last edited:

treehuggers

heya!

nice show you have here... i got a question... do you reuse those red lavarock pebbels ? I guess some diluted h2o2 would do, to clean them up?

all the best,
tree

V

vhGhost

Thanks everyone for the nice words!

Treehuggers- my Hydroton gets reused after a quick rinse to get the small shit of them!

overall room shot and

Some LP and WJ well into Flowering... *1* of these LP has a very distinctive WINE Aroma and when you bust the bud up for a joint it really reaks... mmm.mmmm.mmmmmmm :yoinks:

V

vhGhost

oh wow, with all these kick ass threads around here i totally forget about my own. i promise i'll have some updates asap. i wish i could say it was going well but its just not lol, but its ok - i know now that i should just stick to what works for me and stop farting around trying new shit all the time. lol actually i'll prob. just do soil grows, the girls that i have in soil are far stinkier than those that i've ever done in hydro.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
vhGhost said:
oh wow, with all these kick ass threads around here i totally forget about my own. i promise i'll have some updates asap. i wish i could say it was going well but its just not lol, but its ok - i know now that i should just stick to what works for me and stop farting around trying new shit all the time. lol actually i'll prob. just do soil grows, the girls that i have in soil are far stinkier than those that i've ever done in hydro.

You cant just stop the thread there! Whats the problem?

V

vhGhost

i'll have room shots asap..... and don't worry i don't just give up that easy, its just that my personal life has just got alot buisier, and i don't have all the time in the world anymore. so alot of things went overlooked, like res temps, topups, ph way to low 4.7ish , all kinds of stuff. but again like i said this is a learning curve and i'll be back stronger and smarter next time around. ... you guys take it easy... and have fun !!! :joint:

V

vhGhost

well.... more pics .. i'm going to chop the LP Wine Pheno tomorrow will be ready for 420 ... your ALL Welcome

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
congratulations and happy trimming day lol. :biglaugh:

great looking buds man, should be a nice yield. :yes:

how about a smoke report?
:wave:

70s_PotHead

Looks like some nice chunky budz from my seat :yummy: congrats on getting to harvest :woohoo: , enjoy the smoke

70s :joint:

V

vhGhost

Marius you bet bro, the trimming day has come and gone and the jars have been loaded since 4/13/07, so that means almost 14 days of cure.... yay!! i'll have smoke reports asap....
70's pothead i'll have more dry chunky Love potion Cured nug pictures just for you. thnx for stoping by!

badboyg

VG you suck,,, J/K.. i am truly jeloius,, I have borg and no budds,, waaaa... oh well enjoy your fruits!!!

peace......

V

vhGhost

ok some more pictures ....

AND !!! ... i had a good friend give me some plants way back 2 months ago that i put into flower... the strains where unknown but had a good idea of what they where.... and 1 of them stuck out like a soar thumb... GDP Grand Daddy Purple .... man'o'man i was really hopeing that i got 1 ... and guess what ... i'm almost 100% that its in the garden ... i'll get better pics asap.... :woohoo:

V

vhGhost

Picture #2 is the bud on the right in the first pic.... i picked a tiny bud for sampling .. so next time i know when to cut.... i'm picky on the finish of my bud...

Latest posts

Latest posts