What's new

Veterinarians' Hospital

N

NZjay

amazing Dog! looking Woofin' fantastic my man!

i dont need to clean my monitor now though, i licked it clean when i saw your pics!

good news about the new 600watt!! cant wait to see what you can do with more light! lol!

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Mandatory Update

Mandatory Update

Well, enjoying the day off, for our pretty much useless day here, it is rainy, windy, snowy, you name it. What is a dog to do?

Well I take pictures!!

So before we start that, my seedlings are doing good, they are working on their second sets of leaves, I am actually seeing the fingers of the leaves showing already. They are not very distinguishable yet, so my bother taking pic of them for here.

So lets start with the Blubonic. Sadly this will be my last blubonic I grow for some time. I am completely out of the genetic, as this was my last clone. I had thought of revegging her, but that does not fall into my current plans. I need to spread my funfur covered arms and fly away..

Blubonic

784D50.jpg

AFA4BD.jpg

40F5E3.jpg

Not bad eh?

How about a few superskunk photos, I am getting some color in this girl, a little purple is starting to show up. This will be my last superskunk for a while. I know where I can get this again, so that is not that big of an issue. But again, I want to try some new stuff. Both of these plants are scheduled to be chopped in a week..

They have been on a steady diet of maple syrup for about a week now.

Super Skunk

7813D9.jpg

099E76.jpg

93DC4B.jpg

E6C2B3.jpg

AF6B46.jpg

Well thanks for taking the time to check out what I have growin

Cheers bros
:joint:

nice setup DD! Props for shure!
I am gonna be watching this one to see what you can do with that 600!
but again I say "bravo" for the whole schebang

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Dog:wave:...beautiful shots man, they look ready to burst!!!Dripping with resin, EH!!!Glad to hear the new genetics are comin along, I look forward to more pics...Later Dog

- Z

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey thanks Dudes

JC thanks for stopping in bro, it is really nice to see the frost on teh SS, and now with her changing colors, man, I am so anxious to get her hanging.

Sad247 Thanks for stopping in. The 600 will be getting put away in a about weeks time. I will have vegging plant then to worry about, but should be ready to start flowering again in about 5 weeks or so.

Dr Seuss
From one Doctor to another, welcome. Yeah they smell, a lot, but it is a nice relaxing, get you feeling" damn that is nice bud" feelings

Z Hey man, yea she(s) be breaking out, it is getting hard to not chop her down, another week man.

OK
I dipped into teh last crop of Superskunk that I chopped down, that has been curing for about 3 weeks. Man

It is a nice smoke, very very potent, kind of gives you that head shale feeling when it hits ya, but as you can see, I am pretty chatty, so that will give you an indication of the high I have right now. But with both Terminator and Stargate ATl on tonight, I will change to veg mode soon.

The buds are dense and break up easily, without many crystals, getting displaced.

3D5141.jpg

Winston_Smith

Hey Doc Dog!
I have another question about the CFL you have in the cabinet... do you run it 24/7?
Sorry for the dumb question... I'm just new to growing and you seem to have it dialed... I have a 400w HPS in my shed for vegging now but need to bring a veg cabinet inside when the weather gets warmer... my shed will turn into an oven. I think CFL for veg and the HPS for flowering will do the trick. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Sammet
Even better as a smoke dude, very hard hitting, very hard hitting indeed

Hey Winston, welcome back
Right now yes, I am running that CFL at 24/7, No other reason that keeping the heat up in the room. If I were to be growing in teh warmer temps it would be at 18/6.

And yes you should be fine with what you have going on.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Well, enjoying the day off, for our pretty much useless day here, it is rainy, windy, snowy, you name it. What is a dog to do?

Well I take pictures!!

So before we start that, my seedlings are doing good, they are working on their second sets of leaves, I am actually seeing the fingers of the leaves showing already. They are not very distinguishable yet, so my bother taking pic of them for here.

So lets start with the Blubonic. Sadly this will be my last blubonic I grow for some time. I am completely out of the genetic, as this was my last clone. I had thought of revegging her, but that does not fall into my current plans. I need to spread my funfur covered arms and fly away..

Blubonic

784D50.jpg

AFA4BD.jpg

40F5E3.jpg

Not bad eh?

How about a few superskunk photos, I am getting some color in this girl, a little purple is starting to show up. This will be my last superskunk for a while. I know where I can get this again, so that is not that big of an issue. But again, I want to try some new stuff. Both of these plants are scheduled to be chopped in a week..

They have been on a steady diet of maple syrup for about a week now.

Super Skunk

7813D9.jpg

099E76.jpg

93DC4B.jpg

E6C2B3.jpg

AF6B46.jpg

Well thanks for taking the time to check out what I have growin

Cheers bros
:joint:

I am just bumping this post, I am proud of teh pics, and it got buried way too fast

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are just outdoing yourself again...showoff ...hehehehe....just kidding my friend ...it just keeps getting better and better!!! :bow:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I can see your reason for the pride :canabis:

Beauty pics as always bro :respect:

Thanks for the extra help you been giving me too :wink:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B
Thanks man, glad to see you can finally see them.

Core

Thanks man, alas this show will be ending in a week or so, but there will be a new one right behind it, I should have some new pics up today or tomorrow of the youngins, I have them taken, just have not uploaded them yet

T
No worries bro, that is what friends do, glad to have helped, even gladder to have you back bro.

Farout
Thanks man, They may be as happy, but they are certainly more colorful than I am, thanks for stopping in

I fed the little ones yesterday with a 1/4 strength solution, and some liquid karma, They are all working on 3rd set of leaves now, I have yt to check them this morning, but the last I had seen them last night, they were doin well. Stay tuned for an update, I am working today, so that will be tonight or tomorrow

N

NZjay

you have every reason to be proud of those shots and those buds Doc.

awesome!
im gonna give you table scraps and a new chew toy - just coz i like ya!
Woof!