What's new

Verticle Auto Grow! a.k.a Autobots, Transform![Purple Jems,Sour60,RRF,Blustreak]

uptosumpn

Veteran
grow, grow, grow, grow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's what I said..if not in the f2's def. in the f3's...and I feel so much betta to have you confirm that for me!!!!!!<<Very helpful as usual!!

As far as the dominant cross showing up in the F1's will MOST DEF keep an eye out for it!!!:canabis:
thanks...:jump:
:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

If not..definitely @ F3..
so make sure to hit a few buds up at f2..to cover it.
(Everything turns up @f3...)

But..saying that..if I was in your position...
the front runner in the competition to be the First to Hybrid out...

I would pick the dominant cross on the F1's..and roll with that as priority.

The dominant cross is the one the plant Wants to be..
so it will be strongest and easiest to stabilise.
Plus..the fastest to hybrid.
So it should keep you ahead of the game...

You will still be able to make your special selection @f3..
but obviously it would take you to f7-8 to be able to hyb that selection.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words~~~~!
And from the look of cheesey's strains, you guyz are def. gonna get some hella size yields using those oxy pots!!! AND your using Co2 under 1000???!!!! <<<Gonna be very interesting to see this grow!!!! You are gonna start a thread, right?! love to see it in action!! because Co2 & 1000hps is in my near future....
couldn't get mine this go-around, BUT SOON.....
top stuff uptosumpn :)

was a pleasure to read this thread from start to finish :D

I am looking into oxy pots for my auto tent grow as well :)

My missus and i will be growing with 1000w, co2, as many pots that will fit in the dam thing and on 20/4 cycle :) will be running cheeseys 2 crosses :)

uptosumpn

Veteran
okay, so I know I said I was gonna post new thread here when I start/get sprouts...but not today.....gonna wait till the babies are 1wk......currently I have 11 auto ak47 sprouts that are 2 & 3 days old....and 5 sour60 x purp' jem sprouts that are 3 days old....germ ratio is not so hot on the s60 x p jem cross it seems for 3 days...we'll see...cause it looks like I have more of both pokin their heads...

uptosumpn

Veteran
Will start new thread this wknd. also got 5 more sprouts yesterday,(8/26)... 2 ak's & 3 s60 x p' jem.... so that means I have 15 Ak seedlings and 11 s60 x p' jems seedlings....germ rate is still draggin along slow, but nevertheless my F1's babies are sprouting.......

uptosumpn

Veteran
1 more sprout overnight, (sour60 x p' jem) so I have 12 seedlings of them....!!! the other 8 aren't doing nothin< so I inspected them closely and found out that NONE cracked!!! so I put them back in distilled water with a lil' superthrive...we'll see in 24hrs...... anyway I think from now on I am gonna call this cross SourJemz.....name may change though IF I find that "special" pheno.....which of course is fruity taste,. purple color!!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Jus letting you guys know I found 3 MORE seeds in one of my Mi5 buds before building a spliff earlier....So that's 10 Sour60 x Mi5 beans I have, BY ACCIDENT!!!!!< So lovely!
Any ideas on a name for this hybrid??

Smoke one for the 9/11/01 victims & families.....a moment of silence....

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words~~~~!
And from the look of cheesey's strains, you guyz are def. gonna get some hella size yields using those oxy pots!!! AND your using Co2 under 1000???!!!! <<<Gonna be very interesting to see this grow!!!! You are gonna start a thread, right?! love to see it in action!! because Co2 & 1000hps is in my near future....
couldn't get mine this go-around, BUT SOON.....

Yes we will deff be logging the grow :)

gog

Nice stuff Upto!

Keep it coming bro! Nobody knows me yet...but I will be known soon enough.!

Peace bros...Keep doing what ya do!

-GoG

Latest posts

Latest posts