What's new

Vertical Scrog

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make some pot brownies....(extra strength) serve her a BIG one, when she goes to sleep you'll have a good 24 hours to finish trimming....of course your wife will kick your butt...lol!

MrAwder

Hey Ichabod I saw you in Dave's thread so I know your lurking around. Any updates?

I would really like to get your thoughts on Deathstar. Its the only elite cut I really have access to here and have not had a chance to flower it out yet. Seems to take a while to root and veg. I know its potent as I have been fortunate enough to get a bag or two in days past... But how does it stack up to your other "elites" for yield, potency, overall fitness, etc.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Merry Christmas Ichabod...did you hang tinsel on your plants or V-Scrog a Blue Spruce?

Sorry for the late reply. I have been sick as of late. Merry late christmas to you.

Hey Ichabod I saw you in Dave's thread so I know your lurking around. Any updates?

I would really like to get your thoughts on Deathstar. Its the only elite cut I really have access to here and have not had a chance to flower it out yet. Seems to take a while to root and veg. I know its potent as I have been fortunate enough to get a bag or two in days past... But how does it stack up to your other heavy hitters?

I have let this thread die because I have decided to not do the Blumats. They did not work as well as I had hoped. My yield was down from what it should have been because I had to trim to much in the front end because of mites. This combined with the blumats drying out for the first week or two in flower.

That being said the deathstar is one of my best plants for my style of run. If you look back over this thread you can track the growth of two. Unlike the sour diesel it did not stretch as much and was easier to train but still put on weight. As far a veg time I can not say as I put them in flower when they are ready. I love this plant.

D

DaveTheNewbie

I have let this thread die because I have decided to not do the Blumats. They did not work as well as I had hoped. My yield was down from what it should have been because I had to trim to much in the front end because of mites. This combined with the blumats drying out for the first week or two in flower.

damn so many people saying no to the blumats in the last few months ....

catalyte

Veteran
damn so many people saying no to the blumats in the last few months ....

too unreliable from what i have been gathering. always an issue to iron out... not saying it can't be done, but watering with regular drippers or by hand is way safer for big yields!

DrFever

Veteran
I don't know to much about blumats like Cleancut says i also have read many issues, i personally like getting up and personal with my plants every watering as well hand watering i like to spread my water around making roots go to it not sure if blumats spray or its like a drip but it would concern me one part of soil would always be to wet and other not

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Blumats work but I don't trust them so I have moved along. I have a auto water set up in the works now. I am having problems with a timer not shutting off. My drain to waste setup is working and I have pumped 80 plus gallons down the drain. Would like to of had it shut off because that seems kind of high for two waterings of 6 plants. lol.

DrFever

Veteran
Blumats work but I don't trust them so I have moved along. I have a auto water set up in the works now. I am having problems with a timer not shutting off. My drain to waste setup is working and I have pumped 80 plus gallons down the drain. Would like to of had it shut off because that seems kind of high for two waterings of 6 plants. lol.

lol yea think water bill can become a factor

D

DHF

Icky.....It`s your perogative to move on from blumats , but since yas `re havin problems with a timer......

Did yas ever dump 80 gals of juice down the drain with blumats ?.......I`m just sayin.......There`s a certain learning curve to EVERY setup/system before dialed in.......and........

I assure ya`ll I`ve got many MANY growbro`s in Medville KILLIN it with Blumats , but they`re onsite every day to monitor and make sure of constant down pressure on the cones to prevent runaway rez dumpage.........and......

A lot use the regulars for increased plant numbers , but the rest are killin it with the maxi`s and big plant setups.....so....

For the record.......FlowerFarmer just left his setup for 2 weeks and came back to major swellage and dialed plants...with blumats........

Dialage comes from the setup you`re most comfortable with once yas do it repeatedly and shit hoons and produces........Timed fed DTW works.......Hand watering works.........Blumats work.......and......

Ain`t no timers or pumps hooked to em for feed purposes......Anyways......

Sorry yas don`t trust em anymore IC ...Hope yas get the feed setup fixed .....

I`d ask yas ta try em again and dial their ass , first off cuz yas had root critter problems when yas ran em and then couldn`t get the cones dialed in for a while....but....... it`s your call Bro , and ....

Not tryin ta tell yas what to do......Just tryin ta help folks see both sides.....Good luck and.......

Peace....Freds.....:ying:......

Latest posts

Latest posts