What's new

Vertical Scrog

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How is it going pal?

It is going good. I have the mother in law over now so I had to stop my chop in progress for the day. I am taking another room down right now. It looks to be about four pounds. The first two plants came in at just over 23 zips.

I am debating as to whether I should start another thread here or not. One with out blumats but a drain to waste set up.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
nobody wants to see pics of your moldy, airy, seeded, over-fertilized, mouse infested buds anyway.

Thanks I really appreciate the support. Next time don't forget to mention the mites, you under stated how good they are. Just wait till I can get some cat hair in there, then it will be the bomb. Ask mega about that.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Chocolate covered aphids? Sounds like a delicacy in certain parts of the world...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey those spider mites add .05% to the overall THC content to the boo....and the rat turds well that's just a protein bonus!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You better bring more than that if you come visit me...cuz I will bring THE PAIN!

picture.php

H&K g36

Then...

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EYE-chabob..GET BUSY WITH THE NEW THREAD MAN...c'mon all you have to do out their is get in your HEATED sno-blower and blow snow (and god knows what else) and grow weed...so get with it MAN!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
EYE-chabob..GET BUSY WITH THE NEW THREAD MAN...c'mon all you have to do out their is get in your HEATED sno-blower and blow snow (and god knows what else) and grow weed...so get with it MAN!

I still have one more plant to trim then I have a week maybe I can get it going then. My mother in law has been here off and on this week. I really can't trim a OG Kush it stinks way to much and she does not know I grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts