What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertical first attempt

5th

Veteran
I gotta say new thread ma man...its like when they built pyramids n' shit....the next one was always better then the one before. Can't wait. :tiphat:

Absolutely Amazing, you knocked it out of the park here with your first vertical grow . . . I can't wait to see how the second run turns out.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks DarkKnight, I'm off to a slow start on the second run but I think bumping up the plant numbers to eight plants should be an improvement this round..

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a little off topic but does anyone know why I can't post pics in "original only" format? It's driving me crazy, I can only post thumbnails linked to original, The original only option doesn't show up in the list. It sucks because I see everyone else posting big pics and I get jealous...

I sent ya a pm regarding how to post correctly but SSSHHH it's a secret :). Nice show by the way.

Be Well
Wags

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aerohead was one of the first to inspire me to go vert..I have MEGA respect for him!

S

sensibuds

Tree stumps on those ladies! I may have missed it, did you have co2 injection with this setup?

Thanks bro, the encouragement is much appreciated!!
I am treating them hard, gonna dose them again in 4 days to be sure.

You are right about the fans, I plan to upgrade both of them soon, I figure I have until flower to get better wind in there.

Hey thanks for the post! It is good to know imidacloprid worked for you, that's exactly what I used. Imidacloprid is also known as Merit, I hit it hard with a double dose, dead bugs everywhere and the plants look pretty good.

Here they are after 48 hours from treatment, They were dunked, poisoned, and repotted into 10" pots, they look pretty damn good considering.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=25403&pictureid=576279]View Image[/URL]

And one of the Romberry bushes (slight wilting) but lookin good.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=25403&pictureid=576280]View Image[/URL]
Fuck yeah they look good....scratch that they look great...I battled a few aphids in my time it took a lot longer to them to look that happy:ying:keep up the hard work....persistence pays off

zeke99

So, I'm off to a slow start, been dialing the system in as I go so it's constantly changing.
I plan to clean up all of those messy cords and air lines soon, I will also need a larger fan to blow on the plants before flower.

I am thinking about swappping out the 5 gal control bucket with a 25gal tub because I am going to grow these girls larger than originally intended.

Here is a pic, (for reference the HPS is running at 400w) above the 400w CMH, I will bump the HPS to 600w as soon as the plants get a little bigger.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=25403&pictureid=572982]View Image[/url]

Does anyone know what structure Aero was using for the lower bulb?